***Official Impeachment Proceedings***

kidfury

Duke status
Oct 14, 2017
We're all stocked that trump lost because it would have been pandefu ckingmonium if he would have not lost. But trump lost.

StuAzole

Duke status
Jan 22, 2016
I remember when people were mad Obama made millions for appearances. He’d not miss the benefits at all. His legal bills are likely much smaller than Trump’s too.

StuAzole

Duke status
Jan 22, 2016
Can you imagine what would be happening in D.C and the Dem majority city centers, local/state/fed buildings.......

IF TRUMP WON?

:cursing::trout::bricks::cursing::bricks::trout::cursing:

It'd make last summer riots look like a girl scout smores camp out.

How many boarded up their downtowns in anticipation of a Trump win?
:monkey:
The hypothetical riots are much worse than the actual insurrection for sure!

manbearpig

Duke status
May 11, 2009
in the bathroom
BE AFRAID, BE VERY AFRAID!!

Terrorists around every corner!!

The deprogramming camps can't start soon enough.

(sorry, sounding like mundus, MBP and kidfury now)
Is that kind of like illegal aliens around every corner! China! Hillary! Obama! SOSHULISM! ?

glad to see you supporting the rioters at the capitol. I appreciate your honesty.

afoaf

Duke status
Jun 25, 2008
Maybe if Viking guy made his Capitol entrance like this........

The world would be at peace.
gets dunked on repeatedly

makes a stupid joke in attempt to recover

possibly inserts monkey emoji

every surfdog meltdown ever

sussle

Rabbitt Bartholomew status
Oct 11, 2009
so, which way does McConnell swing?

Senate Majority Leader Mitch McConnell on Tuesday directly blamed President Donald Trump for the deadly mob that attacked the Capitol, as the Senate prepares for an impeachment trial on whether to convict the President for "incitement of insurrection" and potentially disqualify him from holding office in the future.

The typically tight-lipped Senate Republican leader rarely broke from Trump in his four years as president. But he led the Senate's certification of the presidential election that the rioters pledged to overturn, and has strongly condemned the violence at the Capitol he has served in as a senator for 36 years.

"The mob was fed lies," McConnell, a Kentucky Republican, said on the Senate floor. "They were provoked by the President and other powerful people."

Random Guy

Duke status
Jan 16, 2002
Come on down!!

Your the next contestant on......

THE PRICE IS RIGHT

Looks like a vicious mob insurrection to me. Off with their heads!!!

https://www.msnbc.com/mtp-daily/watch/protestors-walk-through-capitol-building-statuary-hall-outside-of-house-chamber-98936901764
Yeah, weird how they let that happen
I posted a few days ago wondering why that happened
But if you’re saying they all got in this peacefully, maybe check out some other videos that show police attempting to hold back the crowd, and people breaking and entering through windows.
Mostly peaceful insurrection?

afoaf

Duke status
Jun 25, 2008
Come on down!!

Your the next contestant on......

THE PRICE IS RIGHT

Looks like a vicious mob insurrection to me. Off with their heads!!!

https://www.msnbc.com/mtp-daily/watch/protestors-walk-through-capitol-building-statuary-hall-outside-of-house-chamber-98936901764
notice how Surfdog posts that video and makes a joke about the "vicious mob"...but doesn't post this video?

I wonder why he felt compelled to lie like that...

Woke AF

Tom Curren status
Jul 29, 2009
Southern Tip, Norcal
The peaceful insurrection is the path of white Supremacy. Property is held in the highest regard while protecting white freedoms. Zip ties and guns and fire extinguishers are tools in holding peace.
Never forget the great steel(sic)!

Surfdog

Duke status
Apr 22, 2001
South coast OR
Did I say I was discounting or ignoring the violent aspects outside on the Capitol steps?

NOT EVEN.

What happened outside trying to break in was inexcusable and ALL should be punished to the full extent. Even those inside in the video I posted above.

All people who violate public property and harm innocents should be prosecuted fully, no matter the US Capitol, a federal building under siege for months, a police station, a church on public grounds, all instances the last 6 months.

Funny how NOW the Dems want National Guard, walls to protect, law enforcement for EVERY law breaker no matter if a perp or a by-stander, and an assortment of other heavy handed jack-booting, once it hits their unprotected selves.

Edit/add: Those videos I posted just show how once inside, it looked more like a motley crew of tourists instead of deadly terrorists looking to hang or slice everyones throats with their USA and Trump flags as MSM seems to portray all involved.

Not excusing them what-so-ever, but the narrative is almost as over-the-top as they were excusing and downplaying the rioting 6 months prior.

Last edited:

Random Guy

Duke status
Jan 16, 2002
Did I say I was discounting or ignoring the violent aspects outside on the Capitol steps?

NOT EVEN.

What happened outside trying to break in was inexcusable and ALL should be punished to the full extent. Even those inside in the video I posted above.

All people who violate public property and harm innocents should be prosecuted fully, no matter the US Capitol, a federal building under siege for months, a police station, a church on public grounds, all instances the last 6 months.

Funny how NOW the Dems want National Guard, walls to protect, law enforcement for EVERY law breaker no matter if a perp or a by-stander, and an assortment of other heavy handed jack-booting, once it hits their unprotected selves.
I’m still not understanding why the cops let the protesters beyond that barrier. Do you have any thoughts on that?
I’m also not sure what you were implying in your post. It seemed like you were implying that it wasn’t a riot because they were allowed in
Was it that theses people were allowed in, and therefore, going through that opening wasn’t wrong?

Autoprax

Duke status
Jan 24, 2011
Vagina Point
Is it me or did most of the trump protestors look like a bunch of dumb disaffected white guys in their 40s and 50s?

NOT EVEN.

Those videos I posted just show how once inside, it looked more like a motley crew of tourists instead of deadly terrorists looking to hang or slice everyones throats with their USA and Trump flags as MSM seems to portray all involved.

Not excusing them what-so-ever, but the narrative is almost as over-the-top as they were excusing and downplaying the rioting 6 months prior.
Humans are by nature narrow framers.

They like slanting too.

All to avoid cognitive dissonance.

Weird

Reactions: afoaf

Surfdog

Duke status
Apr 22, 2001
South coast OR
notice how Surfdog posts that video and makes a joke about the "vicious mob"...but doesn't post this video?

I wonder why he felt compelled to lie like that...
I've seen and watched that video multiple times. It's bad and inexcusable.

But, you'll also notice in the last minute or so (if you paid close attention) more people were trying to protect that cop from further violence against him than were trying to continue attacking him. It was a bad situation for the cop, but there were some, if you listen closely, trying to just get him away from the front door area where some were going nuts. Lots of cops and former military in the crowd for sure, and there was some empathy for the poor guy. But lots of asswipes too.

We know there were plenty of bad actors in that melee. We're also finding that some were not MAGA supporters and just in there to stir the sh*t further. All need to be held accountable for actions, but it was far from being ONLY Trump/MAGA supporters breaking laws.

This was planned long before, and not just a spontaneous "insurrection" that was only juiced up by Trump's rally minutes before. There were extremists on ALL sides willing to take it to this level. Extreme Leftists would be a VAST majority here if Trump actually won. And would be nationwide and not just in DC.

I feel tomorrow will be a snooze fest both by Biden and any "organized" protest movement, nationwide (I could be wrong though). We've already seen little to none of the "50 state" mass protests at state capitals and such predicted by MSM. Fear is being promoted worse than the COVID hype at this point.

Protest and rioting aftermath of Trumps 2016 election will STILL look way worse than what we'll see after puppet Biden's snoozefest. Back to "meet the new boss, same as the old (prior to 2016) boss."

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: manbearpig