***Official Impeachment Proceedings***

Surfdog

Duke status
Apr 22, 2001
South coast OR
He has lots of data and charts. He’s been following climate science for decades.
I've been watching sea level rise for over 50 years, and that's about all you really to be observant of to shoot down the most catastrophic of all AGW claims, dramatic increase in sea level rise rates by the AGW preachers/wizards of doom.

Data is data, until you match it up to hard facts on the ground.

afoaf

Duke status
Jun 25, 2008
the Dems in Congress now think they can re-write the importance of what a serious charge of impeachment was originally reserved for. Now, you can impeach for picking your nose and wiping it on Pelosi's ass.
forgive me, I know that sometimes you are just being facetious for a laugh, but...

the GOP trivialized impeachment when they put the guy under oath and pressed
him about a private matter.

the House Democrats are responding to a whistleblower complaint vetted and
escalated by the inspector general of the DNI; multiple Trump appointees
testified last week corroborating the whistleblower complaint.

I seem to recall you lamenting Clinton denigrating the highest office in the land vis
a vis a blow job, but you're going to brush aside this as "re-writing the importance"
of impeachment.

to compare the current charge with "picking your nose" shows you don't even grasp
what is currently at state.

which is to say nothing of the nonstop lies you've been spouting off for the past
two weeks as this story has continued to develop...

political operative....biden's bro....hiding in the basement...no cross examination.

Surfdog....DONE!

Reactions: jomo

GromsDad

Duke status
Jan 21, 2014
West of the Atlantic. East of the ICW.
Foaf: Hindsight 20/20 I agree with you about Clinton. The rest of it though you're just dead wrong on. There is a full court press on by the establishment to find a way to get rid of Trumby by any means they can. Its plain to see. He's a threat to the establishment. That's all this is.

everysurfer

Phil Edwards status
Sep 9, 2013
Santa Barbara County
forgive me, I know that sometimes you are just being facetious for a laugh, but...

I seem to recall you lamenting Clinton denigrating the highest office in the land vis
a vis a blow job, but you're going to brush aside this as "re-writing the importance"
of impeachment.

to compare the current charge with "picking your nose" shows you don't even grasp

which is to say nothing of the nonstop lies you've been spouting off for the past

political operative....biden's bro....hiding in the basement...no cross examination.

Surfdog....DONE!
Arguing with a liar is like trying to catch water with your fingers.

Go to the light Afoaf....
Use the ignore...

Reactions: jomo

Uberkuque

Gerry Lopez status
Nov 19, 2014
You guys can't help yourselves. Gromsdad is better than Trump getting you guys to

Don't need a degree is sh*t.

Just look at history and how the Dems in Congress now think they can re-write the importance of what a serious charge of impeachment was originally reserved for. Now, you can impeach for picking your nose and wiping it on Pelosi's ass. They are setting a dangerous precedent, for their own if a Dem ever becomes prez again.

My post about the judiciary committees relevance is mostly common knowledge to those that were actually around and/or paying attention to the impeachments back then.

This is a travesty of our judiciary process.

The Dems KNOW once they put it to a vote, it's curtains. They and their lapdog MSM are trying to steer this with selective leaks, which "somehow" get out from this secret, closed door, supposed "hushed" session of witness testimony. It's a total sham and charade and they will eventually regret going down this deceitful path.

Anything to get Trump at all costs, even the near term future of the Dem party itself. Their desperation is sad, if it wasn't so comical.
Then what the fvck is impeachment for, if not for what Trump has done?

Oh wait. Trump has done nothing, right? It’s all a media creation.

Stupid, brainwashed rubes — excusing obvious corruption because somehow Trump has gotten it in your head it’s him versus the media and you’ve got to take his side.

Uberkuque

Gerry Lopez status
Nov 19, 2014
Foaf: Hindsight 20/20 I agree with you about Clinton. The rest of it though you're just dead wrong on. There is a full court press on by the establishment to find a way to get rid of Trumby by any means they can. Its plain to see. He's a threat to the establishment. That's all this is.
Said by the utter jackass who sees nothing wrong with trump awarding himself the G7 contract. Need anyone say more?

The only value of gromsdads posts are their sheer stupidity. He is truly a special kind of stupid

Reactions: jomo and mundus

mundus

Duke status
Feb 26, 2018
Such a good precedent for a leader to attack the free press. For you history buffs, where have we seen this before?

sirfun

Duke status
Apr 26, 2008
U.S.A.
so then you agree that the call to Ukraine was "PERFECT" ?? ) :)

hal9000

Duke status
Jan 30, 2016
Urbana, Illinois
I've been watching sea level rise for over 50 years, and that's about all you really to be observant of to shoot down the most catastrophic of all AGW claims, dramatic increase in sea level rise rates by the AGW preachers/wizards of doom.

Data is data, until you match it up to hard facts on the ground.

File under: You don't know what you don't know.

Surfdog

Duke status
Apr 22, 2001
South coast OR

of impeachment.

Surfdog....DONE!
Clinton impeachment was over-reach. But it was more for lying under oath and potential black-mail than a simple BJ.

His BJ and where it put him for potential black-mail to keep it quiet, was more harm to the US that his medium chunkstress missing her mouthful in the Oral Office. It was reckless endangerment of national security. He could've been set-up by who knows internationally, if it leaked outside the US to our enemies.

Back to the OP, we STILL don't know jacksh*t about the whistleblower, and his quote "professional ties" to Biden going back how many years? This part is a known FACT. No wonder he was "shocked" by what they might expose on buddy Biden.

Still waiting for full disclosure and transparency in this whole charade. I'm willing to bet this will be ANOTHER epic fail attempt by the deceitful Dems once this all plays out.

Tick-tock to the Turkey day deadline for a vote. Will it happen?

Be ready for lots of mash potatoes and stuffing flying about the dining rooms of good ole USA.o_O

Last edited: