***Official Impeachment Proceedings***

Surfdog

Duke status
Apr 22, 2001
South coast OR

when you keep parroting partisan nonsense that is so easily debunked
it severely erodes your credibility across the board

"hiding in the basement".....you got it part right, I guess....

:foreheadslap forever:
OK. Correction to my "question the witness" statement.

I should've stated that the judiciary committee, which was the primary committee in charge of questioning witnesses initially during both the Nixon and Clinton impeachment inquiries, are not included or allowed to question witnesses during this Trump impeachment inquiry.

And yes, behind closed doors, that somehow still leak select info to the MSM that bolsters their side of the bias.

Why?

Oct 5, 2019
OK. Correction to my "question the witness" statement.

I should've stated that the judiciary committee, which was the primary committee in charge of questioning witnesses initially during both the Nixon and Clinton impeachment inquiries, are not included or allowed to question witnesses during this Trump impeachment inquiry.

And yes, behind closed doors, that somehow still leak select info to the MSM that bolsters their side of the bias.

Why?
Hey Surfsdog, where did you earn your degree in Constitutional Law? Is that a JD, Master of Law, or are you drawing on a Doctorate of Judicial Science for your incisive analysis of current events?

lagunaboy

Michael Peterson status
Apr 24, 2017
Hey Surfsdog, where did you earn your degree in Constitutional Law? Is that a JD, Master of Law, or are you drawing on a Doctorate of Judicial Science for your incisive analysis of current events?
School of Hard Knocks and PIOOHA (pulling it out of his ass).

Woke AF

Tom Curren status
Jul 29, 2009
Southern Tip, Norcal
the same place he studied for his major in climatology, the jd is just his minor. cut him some slack he can't be a super genius in all areas all the time:cool:

Oct 5, 2019
It wasn't a totally serious question. Maybe Trump and Giuliani and Kelly Anne Conway are just his kind of people and he's motivated by nothing more than a search for fairness. In which case, Surfdog, when will you start advocating for an investigation into Trump's questionable real estate transactions and public statements regarding extra-marital sexual encounters? (Hint-that's a reference to the President Clinton impeachment proceedings)

Surfdog

Duke status
Apr 22, 2001
South coast OR
I know, I know!
You guys can't help yourselves. Gromsdad is better than Trump getting you guys to
Don't need a degree is sh*t.

Just look at history and how the Dems in Congress now think they can re-write the importance of what a serious charge of impeachment was originally reserved for. Now, you can impeach for picking your nose and wiping it on Pelosi's ass. They are setting a dangerous precedent, for their own if a Dem ever becomes prez again.

My post about the judiciary committees relevance is mostly common knowledge to those that were actually around and/or paying attention to the impeachments back then.

This is a travesty of our judiciary process.

The Dems KNOW once they put it to a vote, it's curtains. They and their lapdog MSM are trying to steer this with selective leaks, which "somehow" get out from this secret, closed door, supposed "hushed" session of witness testimony. It's a total sham and charade and they will eventually regret going down this deceitful path.

Anything to get Trump at all costs, even the near term future of the Dem party itself. Their desperation is sad, if it wasn't so comical.

Last edited: