***Official Impeachment Proceedings***

ElOgro

Duke status
Dec 3, 2010
Nah the DNC got the nitwit elected.
There it is. I’m not seeing anything inspirational in the debaters and to be honest at this stage I’m disappointed. If not as bad as (NABA) is the new Hope and Change/MAGA and it is the best that the DNC can come up with so be it. I see more energy spent on poking a retard than doing better than NABA. That’s not a step forward.

Oct 5, 2019
" I’m not seeing anything inspirational in the debaters and to be honest at this stage I’m disappointed."

Not inspired? Disappointed by level headed people with proven records of accomplishment and the ability to work within the confines of long established government process and legality? Are you looking for a Chief Executive or a Messiah?

Last edited:

Woke AF

Tom Curren status
Jul 29, 2009
Southern Tip, Norcal
There it is. I’m not seeing anything inspirational in the debaters and to be honest at this stage I’m disappointed. If not as bad as (NABA) is the new Hope and Change/MAGA and it is the best that the DNC can come up with so be it. I see more energy spent on poking a retard than doing better than NABA. That’s not a step forward.
I find Warren and Sanders inspiring. They are not DNC cronies as the DNC has thrown little love their way. The only way forward is to try to workaround the DNC.

Reactions: FecalFace

ElOgro

Duke status
Dec 3, 2010
I find Warren and Sanders inspiring. They are not DNC cronies as the DNC has thrown little love their way. The only way forward is to try to workaround the DNC.
Bernie is too old. I’ll be 65 for the next election for a point of reference. Ms. Warren, at least from what I’ve seen, might be NABA but little more. If that. I just can’t see her as effective on a global basis.

Why not Ms. Pelosi? Not strong enough? Doesn’t want the job?

Woke AF

Tom Curren status
Jul 29, 2009
Southern Tip, Norcal
Pelosi is old school dnc corruption at it's finest. She has always been that and good at it though.

Expecting an uber candidate ... will never happen.
A political directional change is needed not a single candidate that can bring back normal. I think the normal cat has left the bag and there is no getting it back in. Way to many balls up in the air, which ones will get dropped ...

nothing like a good mix of cliche'd metaphors and a glass of single malt;)

the janitor

Tom Curren status
Mar 28, 2003
north of the bridge
I have trouble taking Sanders at his word on anything. He ran a solid campaign last time, completely opposed to the DNC/Hillary machine and get repeatedly shanked for it and kept going. But when they were done with the backroom dealing and he was clearly out, he changed his tune and was all about endorsing Hillary and supporting the DNC. So when it really counted, he abandoned his principles.

ElOgro

Duke status
Dec 3, 2010
Pelosi is old school dnc corruption at it's finest. She has always been that and good at it though.

Expecting an uber candidate ... will never happen.
A political directional change is needed not a single candidate that can bring back normal. I think the normal cat has left the bag and there is no getting it back in. Way to many balls up in the air, which ones will get dropped ...

nothing like a good mix of cliche'd metaphors and a glass of single malt;)
Absolut ly.

Aquí en mexico de las tunas we say la caballeada esta flaca. That means the calvary’s horses are weak. And I’m sorry to say it’s the truth.

I’ve mentioned before that a united group toppled 80+ years here of dissatisfaction with the norm and now control the presidency and the equivalent of both the house and senate in six years time.

It can happen here? It can happen there too. But not by whining and complaining.

Politics in it’s simplist form is horse trading. Always has been, always will be.

Sad, isn’t it.

Woke AF

Tom Curren status
Jul 29, 2009
Southern Tip, Norcal
I have trouble taking Sanders at his word on anything. He ran a solid campaign last time, completely opposed to the DNC/Hillary machine and get repeatedly shanked for it and kept going. But when they were done with the backroom dealing and he was clearly out, he changed his tune and was all about endorsing Hillary and supporting the DNC. So when it really counted, he abandoned his principles.
Even with all the crap the dnc did to him, I find it admirable that he threw himself under the dnc bus to help get Hillary elected. But even that couldn't help the dnc not drive the bus off a cliff.

Oct 5, 2019
"...can't ignore me"

Kinda like the jerk in the line-up who paddles for everything and blows the take off. Every time. Haven't seen him make one yet.
Is blocking an option here?