***Official Impeachment Proceedings***

Surfdog

Duke status
Apr 22, 2001
South coast OR
It's worse than that. The end is coming for Donny. And one by one, his supporters start shading.

"I never really liked tRump, i just said i did because of how it pissed all of you"

Bullshit Surfdog.

Bullshit Ifall

But since I don't see his posts anymore, G....D.. is just the faint smell of Bullshit these days
Only true snowflake butt-hurt pussies use the ignore feature.

I know you guys are just tasting it now. Mouth foaming going into overdrive. We got 'em, we got 'em.

hal9000

Duke status
Jan 30, 2016
Urbana, Illinois
Not turning my back on him. Looking forward to more, and I'm sure he won't back down to Schiff and company.

Trump is no big prize politically. He's not slick like Obama and Clinton were. And he sure as HELL doesn't get the softball treatment THEY GOT from the MSM. So, if he can hack ALL the crap thrown him thus far, and still stay intact, that says a lot to most of non-elite USA.

He has more energy to keep going than the older half of the 2020 Dem candidates combined.

He won't give up, unless he's kicked out. That may or may not happen. We'll see.

But I'm having my doubts the longer the Dems continue to stall and swap not just goal posts, but actual end-zones.

Keep your hopes alive, it's all you Dems got, since the 2020 candidates sure don't give much of it.

Energy? Have you seen his speeches lately? He sounds like if someone slipped Ruth Bader Ginsburg a quaalude

Autoprax

Duke status
Jan 24, 2011
Vagina Point
I know you guys are just tasting it now. Mouth foaming going into overdrive. We got 'em, we got 'em.
It's a really common mistake to assume what other people are thinking.

Gross fat stupid dad does it a lot.

But he's stupid.

Personally, I think anything can happen.

It's really uncertain right now.

That is bad for everyone.

ElOgro

Duke status
Dec 3, 2010
It's a really common mistake to assume what other people are thinking.

Gross fat stupid dad does it a lot.

But he's stupid.

Personally, I think anything can happen.

It's really uncertain right now.

That is bad for everyone.
Meh. #notme

Autoprax

Duke status
Jan 24, 2011
Vagina Point
Psychopaths rely on being able to move on when they throw too many people under the bus.

Trumps problem is the role of president immobilizes him, making him a viable target.

Maybe Putin will sneak him out?

Send in the special forces?

Reactions: hal9000

hal9000

Duke status
Jan 30, 2016
Urbana, Illinois
Sondland giving a deposition today. Should be a hoot. I hope Trumby has his KFC buckets ready.

also

also

hal9000

Duke status
Jan 30, 2016
Urbana, Illinois

Gordon Sondland, U.S. ambassador to the European Union, said in his opening statement before impeachment investigators: “It was apparent to all of us that the key to changing the president’s mind on Ukraine was Mr. (Rudolph W.) Giuliani.”

Sondland said he contacted Giuliani anyway at Trump’s direction, and that Giuliani drew a direct link between scheduling a White House visit for Ukraine’s newly elected president and demands that Ukraine prioritize an investigation involving former Vice President Joe Biden as well as one connected to the 2016 U.S. presidential election.
Story Continued Below

“Mr. Giuliani specifically mentioned the 2016 election (including the DNC server) and Burisma as two anti-corruption investigatory topics of importance for the president,” Sondland will say. Biden’s son Hunter sat on the board of Burisma, a Ukrainian energy company that had faced international scrutiny.

But Sondland added that he did not realize “until much later” that Giuliani was seeking a Ukrainian-led investigation into Biden and his son. He said any effort to solicit foreign assistance in an American election — an allegation central to the House’s impeachment inquiry — “would be wrong.”

He also said military assistance to Ukraine “should not have been delayed for any reason” — a rebuke of the president’s decision to put a hold on those funds in August — but added that Trump repeatedly told him there was “no quid pro quo” involving the aid or the investigation of Trump’s political rivals.

Sondland’s testimony has the potential to be the most devastating yet for Trump’s defenders, who say he did not apply inappropriate pressure on Ukrainian President Volodymyr Zelensky to investigate a 2020 rival. It was Sondland’s text messages denying the existence of a quid pro quo, obtained by Congress earlier this month, that Trump pointed to as proof he did nothing untoward.

Sondland’s testimony also underscores the outsized influence Giuliani had on Trump, even though the former New York City mayor is not a government official.

“It was apparent to all of us that the key to changing the president’s mind on Ukraine was Mr. Giuliani,” Sondland said.
The House’s impeachment inquiry has centered on Trump’s July 25 phone call with Zelensky, during which Trump asked his counterpart for a “favor” involving an investigation of Biden. Democrats have pointed to the ask as evidence that Trump abused the power of his office.

ElOgro

Duke status
Dec 3, 2010
I know what you're thinking. You're thinking that I don't know what you are thinking.
No. I know you know what I’m thinking. Or at least you think you know what I’m thinking.

If you’re thinking that I’m thinking that this whole show is little more than a remake of Big Ball of Brown then you’re in the ballpark.

ElOgro

Duke status
Dec 3, 2010
No. I know you know what I’m thinking. Or at least you think you know what I’m thinking.

If you’re thinking that I’m thinking that this whole show is little more than a remake of Big Ball of Brown then you’re in the ballpark.
And less entertaining.

test_article

Kelly Slater status
Sep 25, 2009
Body of Christ, Texas
Anymore, I really don't think ideological differences are at the core of the nation's crises of governance. In my mind, it's really about the crookedness that is overwhelming the whole of the political spectrum. Voters are the last line of defense; the intervening royalty. Voters should be demanding higher standards of conduct from their leaders and from themselves.

Surfdog

Duke status
Apr 22, 2001
South coast OR