***Official Impeachment Proceedings***

Sharkbiscuit

Duke status
Aug 6, 2003
Jacksonville Beach
Yeah. Nancy needs to have a vote. Because there isn't support.

"Somewhere a memekin village is missing..."

A new high of 51 percent wants Trump impeached and removed from office, another 4 percent want him impeached but not removed, and 40 percent oppose impeachment altogether. In July, 42 percent favored impeachment and removal, while 5 percent said impeach but don’t remove him, and 45 percent opposed impeachment.
Since July, support for impeachment increased among voters of all stripes: up 11 points among Democrats, 5 points among Republicans and 3 among independents. Support also went up among some of Trump’s key constituencies, including white evangelical Christians (+5 points), white men without a college degree (+8), and rural whites (+10).

Reactions: jomo

Surfdog

Duke status
Apr 22, 2001
South coast OR
Like I said when this "whistle blower" first came out of the closet......

Whistle blower is the new "sources say" that we get our " breaking bombshell" news from the last 3 years.

I'm seeing the same fizzled out dud from this latest cherry-bomb.

But keep hopes alive. All this drama keeps Trump in the news non-stop.

Autoprax

Duke status
Jan 24, 2011
Vagina Point
But what about all the other people backing up the whistle blower claim?

You just ignore that because it supports what you want to believe?

afoaf

Duke status
Jun 25, 2008

Surfdog

Duke status
Apr 22, 2001
South coast OR
"Whistle blower" is pissed because he heard Biden was being investigated.

Same with all the rest of the Dems. That's basically what all this is. Revenge for outing Biden.

$kully

Duke status
Feb 27, 2009
Like I said when this "whistle blower" first came out of the closet......

Whistle blower is the new "sources say" that we get our " breaking bombshell" news from the last 3 years.

I'm seeing the same fizzled out dud from this latest cherry-bomb.

But keep hopes alive. All this drama keeps Trump in the news non-stop.

No whistleblower is NOT the new "sources say" or "insider leaks". A whistleblower is using official channels to file an official complaint, not just report sh!t to the media. But keep trying.

Surfdog

Duke status
Apr 22, 2001
South coast OR
"In summary, regarding the instant matter, the whistleblower submitted the appropriate Disclosure of Urgent Concern form that was in effect as of August 12, 2019, and had been used by the ICIG since May 24, 2018. The whistleblower stated on the form that he or she possessed both first-hand and other information. The ICIG reviewed the information provided as well as other information gathered and determined that the complaint was both urgent and that it appeared credible. From the moment the ICIG received the whistleblower’s filing, the ICIG has worked to effectuate Congress’s intent, and the whistleblower’s intent, within the rule of law. The ICIG will continue in those efforts on behalf of all whistleblowers in the Intelligence Community."

Schiff and others have already confirmed that bolded statement as false. No FIRST-HAND info WHAT SO EVER.

This document is already shown to have old, stale and false info.

hal9000

Duke status
Jan 30, 2016
Urbana, Illinois
No whistleblower is NOT the new "sources say" or "insider leaks". A whistleblower is using official channels to file an official complaint, not just report sh!t to the media. But keep trying.

Are we forgetting that the ICIG elevated this complaint to the level of "urgent"?

rice

Duke status
Jul 2, 2002
CA
Let's even say the whistle-blower didn't go through all the right channels and that everyone along the way thought that the complaints were legit and alarming.

Let's say you're right; "sources say". At this point, it doesn't matter!

1. "Sources say" Trump used Congress approved foreign aid to leverage dirt on a political appointment, AND that WH officials were so alarmed by it they misclassified the call transcript and hid on a top secret server

2. Trump releases memo summary of call that says, YEP, I said all that

3. The White House admitted that lawyers ordered the transcript the call moved to a top-secret server

4.Former U.S. Special Envoy to Ukraine Kurt Volker gave Congressional investigators a trove of text messages between himself, E.U. ambassador Gordon Sondland and Bill Taylor, the U.S.’s top diplomat in Ukraine. Among the texts was the now-infamous exchange in which Taylor told Sondland, “As I said on the phone, I think it’s crazy to withhold security assistance for help with a political campaign.”

5. former US ambassador to Ukraine Marie Yovanovitch testified taht she had been ousted from her post in May after a “concerted campaign against me,” led by Giuliani and supported by Trump. Yovanovitch also testified she was targeted for her work on anti-corruption in Ukraine, which she said was interrupting the business interests of some of Giuliani associates in the region.

6. Fiona Hill, a former top National Security Council expert on Russia , says yep, she was alarmed, thought it was illegal and it made Bolton freak out, and report it to WH lawyers

7. Deputy Assistant Secretary of State for European and Eurasian Affairs George Kent says yep, Trump directed Rudy Dipshits to conduct a disinformation campaign with Ukraine.

Many more to testify soon, and this even ignoring SDNY arresting four of Rudy's buddies at the airport and investigating Rudy himself.

Please tell me how the whistle blower even matters now? Everything they "sources said" has been corroberated, much the WH or Dump himself.