***Official Impeachment Proceedings***

Surfdog

Duke status
Apr 22, 2001
South coast OR
Buy low.

Sell high.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/video/c/embed/72af4032-a691-11e6-ba46-53db57f0e351

Dow was about 18000. NASDAQ was about 5000. S&P was about 2100 on election night 2016. And those were near market highs as it was (though stagnated for the prior 2 years going back to Nov 2014).

Look where we are now, after all the predictions of market/economy crashes. Up 50% easy since then, in less than 3 years. Even with all the headwinds going against it as of late. You don't see that kind of market very often at all, and I've been watching it since the early 80's (over 35 years).

But ya, to sum it up. I don't know what the hell will happen, but can just barely see thru the smoke filled BS MSM news rooms.

Oct 5, 2019
Congress has a role in maintaining the checks and balances between branches of government, as laid out in the US Constitution. Impeachment proceedings are undoubtedly one of the most contentious aspects of their job description and should never be undertaken without a thorough process. The job has only gotten more difficult over time, but what hasn't changed is all the yapping lap dogs and magpies sounding off.

'If she had the votes they would have the vote'... is just more regurgitated FOX.

Last edited:

afoaf

Duke status
Jun 25, 2008

Pompeo's adviser resigns and is testifying.

Yovanovich testifies Friday.

I love these hens squawking about "hold a vote" when they are still investigating.

it's pretty simple math....and pretty delicious watching people hem and haw on
the daily instead of keeping their powder dry for whence the cards are all laid
on the table.

Reactions: hal9000

hal9000

Duke status
Jan 30, 2016
Urbana, Illinois
Pompeo's adviser resigns and is testifying.

Yovanovich testifies Friday.

I love these hens squawking about "hold a vote" when they are still investigating.

it's pretty simple math....and pretty delicious watching people hem and haw on
the daily instead of keeping their powder dry for whence the cards are all laid
on the table.
What part of “ongoing investigation” do they not understand?

Reactions: jomo

afoaf

Duke status
Jun 25, 2008
we're literally watching "due process" but between Surfdog making things
up and the memekin latching on to the stupid talk radio talking point of
the day across a dozen threads you'd think that the entire universe was
imploding

Reactions: manbearpig

hal9000

Duke status
Jan 30, 2016
Urbana, Illinois
we're literally watching "due process" but between Surfdog making things
up and the memekin latching on to the stupid talk radio talking point of
the day across a dozen threads you'd think that the entire universe was
imploding

It’s also very gratifying to know that people are ignoring the administration’s attempts to prevent testimonies and to obstruct the investigation.

Even if nothing comes out of it, at least we know people aren’t willing to go to jail for Trumby and his cronies.

GromsDad

Duke status
Jan 21, 2014
West of the Atlantic. East of the ICW.
If she had the votes they would have the vote.
I'm going to amend my earlier post. It should read: If democrat house members had the support of the people back home in their districts, they'd have a vote.

The simple fact is they don't have the support of the people and the house democrats know that they can't hold a vote because of the backlash they will face back home in their districts. I think they are going to face that backlash either way at this point.

Surfdog

Duke status
Apr 22, 2001
South coast OR
Who wants to bet on when Schiff/Pelosi decide to put up an actual vote for a REAL impeachment inquiry?

I'm saying we won't see one before Thanksgiving at the earliest. If it goes beyond that, it ain't happening.

The longer they wait, especially after this weeks testimonies are completed, the worse it gets for Dems to get ANY traction out of this charade (again).

afoaf

Duke status
Jun 25, 2008
The longer they wait, especially after this weeks testimonies are completed, the worse it gets for Dems to get ANY traction out of this charade (again).
you mean the longer they investigate and the more people testify about the fact
that the tactic the WH prescribed set off alarms amongst multiple people...right?

rice

Duke status
Jul 2, 2002
CA
They're going to tell Congress to GFY no matter what. They want a vote so they can figure out who the whistleblower is and exact revenge.

Ten Benghazi investigations. Ten.

Nancy should tell McConnell to vote on licking Deez.
This.