***Official Impeachment Proceedings***

Woke AF

Tom Curren status
Jul 29, 2009
Southern Tip, Norcal
Oh, I see now. My post was a touch too personal for you. You seem to have difficulty picking up social clues. You must be on the spectrum yourself. As you said, you have no interest in her activism, or my opinion, you show an isolation from understanding the social clues of others

Otherwise you would have understood that I was actually defending folks with autism, by pointing out an imposter.

Greta is taking advantage of truely autistic people, by using that handicap to draw attention to herself.

An autistic person, since they are socially isolated, would not be an attention whore, without being exploited by another

I hope that clarifies my earlier post.
wow, it all makes sense now and your diagnosis didn't even cost me $5-7k.

I guess you also know many autistics do not consider themselves handicapped. Being a neuro-typical, if you truly are interested in saving the autistic community from autistic impostures you should actually understand them better.

If you are sincere, why not.

afoaf

Duke status
Jun 25, 2008
total game changer

riveting!

secret snow lodges....attempted poisonings

this is going to be a major bombshell

Reactions: Phi1

hal9000

Duke status
Jan 30, 2016
Urbana, Illinois
Does the GOP really think this is going well?

So far we have:

-Grown men having temper tantrums
-InfoWars disrupting the hearing
-Obama and Biden did it!

FecalFace

Duke status
Nov 21, 2008
The Californias
One America News Network (OANN), also referred to as One America News (OAN), is an American right-wing[1][2] news channel launched on July 4, 2013, owned by Herring Networks, Inc. The channel is pro-Trump.[6][9] the channel promotes falsehoods and conspiracy theories.[7][10]

Murder of Seth Rich conspiracy theories
OANN promoted conspiracy theories about the murder of Seth Rich.[7]

False story about Bible ban

Fabricating story about Hillary Clinton funding Antifa

Interviewing subject with a fake name

Roy Moore sexual misconduct report controversy

Conspiracy theory about David Hogg

Syria chemical attack

Hiring of Jack Posobiec

Unsubstantiated claims about Ammar Campa-Najjar

George Soros smears

Last edited:

Phi1

Phil Edwards status
May 21, 2002
Hell Cajon, Ca
total game changer

riveting!

secret snow lodges....attempted poisonings

this is going to be a major bombshell
Team accusing Dems of biased, sham investigations conduct biased, sham investigation. When does "Rudy's Ukraine Kangaroo Kourt" air?

utoma

Nep status
Apr 19, 2019
Complaining that the impeachment inquiry is taking 76 days, and not long enough.

Clinton: 72 days.

Okay.

Phi1

Phil Edwards status
May 21, 2002
Hell Cajon, Ca
Curious what the statute of limitations is on supposed crimes by Bidens and what extradition treaties we have with a country supposedly riddled with corruption.

Surfdog

Duke status
Apr 22, 2001
South coast OR
Did I say ANYTHING about the video posted?

Just throwing it out there into the mix of all the other MSM speculation and spin the last 4+ years.

Chew on it and spit it back out. IDGAF.

We'll see if anything remotely criminal pokes it's head thru the slim or not. Could be nothing, could be significant? Depends a lot on what Ukraine has or doesn't have here? This is not old rehashed, re-spun news. This is only days old.

Surfdog

Duke status
Apr 22, 2001
South coast OR
Curious what the statute of limitations is on supposed crimes by Bidens and what extradition treaties we have with a country supposedly riddled with corruption.
Hunter only left Burisma a couple months ago. And only after this whole deal made it VERY uncomfortable to stay.

If nothings a problem here, why didn't stay on the board?