***Official Impeachment Proceedings***

doubleup

Legend (inyourownmind)
Nov 18, 2019
Making outrageous claims gets the base frothing. If there's a degree of truth it puts a question in the mind of those trying to be unbiased. Not everybody has the endurance or desire to follow closely.
However. Where does it say that the Party of the President acts as the defense during Impeachment. It's understandable that partisanship will influence proceedings, but the GOP has shown close to zero interest in the underlying substance and focused nearly all their energy on questioning and undermining process and character attack. It's not a good look.

Last edited:

Ifallalot

Duke status
Dec 17, 2008
Making outrageous claims gets the base frothing. If there's a degree of truth it puts a question in the mind of those trying to be unbiased. Not everybody has the endurance or desire to follow closely.
However. Where does it say that the Party of the President acts as the defense during Impeachment. It's understandable that partisanship will influence proceedings, but the GOP has shown close to zero interest in the underlying substance and focused nearly all their energy on questioning and undermining process and character attack. It's not a good look.
Honest question. Do you actually expect anything different from a bunch of politicians?

Autoprax

Duke status
Jan 24, 2011
Vagina Point
When accusing someone of letting you live rent free in his mind, there is the implication that you are giving him the same deal..

I would also like to note that everyone mischaracterizes the thoughts, intension, feelings, and actions of others as a baiting tactic.

I suspect this happens intuitively.

Thanks.

doubleup

Legend (inyourownmind)
Nov 18, 2019
Honest question. Do you actually expect anything different from a bunch of politicians?
Good question. I knew a politician (not well, the father of a good friend) on the national stage who took courageous and ethical positions and withstood considerable blowback. As a former officer in the Marines he didn't take any guff. If you surf, you may have heard his name.
I don't expect much from most politicians but, like wanting to believe that the American experiment in self-rule/democracy will work, I have hopes.

Autoprax

Duke status
Jan 24, 2011
Vagina Point
What is noteworthy is trump's obvious denial of reality.

Once we go there, anything goes.

That is why some left wing faggots are singing like little fagy canaries in the coal mind.

Much to the chuntering delight of your right wing monkeys, who don't seem to realize they are in the mine with left wing'd canary fags.

mundus

Duke status
Feb 26, 2018
What is noteworthy is trump's obvious denial of reality.

Once we go there, anything goes.

That is why some left wing faggots are singing like little fagy canaries in the coal mind.

Much to the chuntering delight of your right wing monkeys, who don't seem to realize they are in the mine with left wing'd canary fags.
"Those who make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities" Describes Trumptards to a tee.