***Official Impeachment Proceedings***

mundus

Duke status
Feb 26, 2018
of course, when he gets called on it, he can just say he was joking!

"Putin, if you're listening, I hope you're able to find..."
Funny how that only works for Trump, along with lying, cheating, stealing, and sexual assualt.

doubleup

Legend (inyourownmind)
Nov 18, 2019
"Putin, if you're listening... make these horrible Americans stop picking on me"1575761928238.png1575761928238.png

Last edited:

Autoprax

Duke status
Jan 24, 2011
Vagina Point
If you think about it the House really does not. The Senate does. All the House really can do is level the charge. In this case, partisan baseless charges. The Senate determines the rest.
Yes, that is their role in oversight.

The corrupt GOP has trump's back because they are afraid of getting primarried.

So why you crying?

More self serving venality wins the day.

doubleup

Legend (inyourownmind)
Nov 18, 2019
"If you think about it the House really does not...All the House really can do is level the charge."

There's high risk whenever you presume to think, GromsWad.

The House gathers evidence, which includes issuing subpoenas, which in the Nixon impeachment led to additional criminal activity in the form of destroying evidence, contempt, and obstruction. Hearings in the House can serve to inform and, potentially, persuade, constituents of voting members of the House and Senate.
The House brings charges based on what they've learned and what they believe can be adequately proven. As I recall Congress didn't attempt to prove an intent to destroy evidence in the case of the erased portions of the tapes. But those missing 18 minutes did contribute to the case against Nixon as the erasure of critical conversations fit into a pattern of behavior and helped to change the minds of recalcitrant members of Congress and the public.

everysurfer

Phil Edwards status
Sep 9, 2013
Santa Barbara County
The Greta thing cracks me up as an autistic girl caused supposedly neurotypical people to have complete meltdowns.

Steak? You're an amateur. Veal really makes them angry.
Greta isn't autistic. Autism is today's trendy disability.

She is a good little actress, with good writers and production.

Watch for her Instagram and stitch in a couple of years.

She'll be showing sideboob for dollars once she gets some.