***Official*** hal9000 fights GromsDad thread.

GromsDad

Duke status
Jan 21, 2014
West of the Atlantic. East of the ICW.
LOL :roflmao:

This is one of the most pathetic posts here in a while.

You literally interact with the guy every day over the Internet for years and in the very likely instance you might see him in person you'd "most likely just tell him 'fook off i have nothing to say to you' "

:foreheadslap::socrazy::crazy2:

Funny, but not funny.
That ship already sailed. There was a second instance where we were on the same beach for an entire day and I blew him off. He ran to this forum the next day to whine about it. :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:

• Haha
Reactions: casa_mugrienta

Pico

Duke status
Aug 20, 2010
SUP Nation
And yet, here you are.

-Peanut
But I read yours intently Pea. You produce snippets which I like. They hold my attention whilst those two drone onnincessantly about what I don't know and more often than not it is lily livered and has some deviant connotation.

casa_mugrienta

Duke status
Apr 13, 2008
Petak Island
this is exactly the kind of drama that caca wanted to stir up by starting this thread
Get your panties out of a bunch. There's no drama.

Anyways

Can you tell us the story about when you hare kari'd your joshmosh account with a meltdown post on the main forum berating the erBB as racist and misogynist?

Also, what was the reasoning behind asking the admin staff to go back and erase any record of "joshmosh"? :unsure:

kpd73

Nep status
Apr 5, 2014
I‘ve heard that in some circles if you call somebody fat and stupid, say 50 or 60 times a day? You just may find yourself in a fight? That would be against the law of course, but it is, in my experience kind of the way the world works?

But then I’ve never been to New Jersey...

So carry on!
it is the way the world Used to work....
I understand the younger generation who were raised this way and don't know any better, but the Worst, and I mean the WORST is anyone of the older generation who knows better and were raised harder, and are now Hiding behind these new rules because they now can.

These 3 caunts - @GromsDad @hal9000 and @mundus and this situation are a fvckin east coast Embarrassment.

hal9000

Duke status
Jan 30, 2016
Urbana, Illinois
Get your panties out of a bunch. There's no drama.

Anyways

Can you tell us the story about when you hare kari'd your joshmosh account with a meltdown post on the main forum berating the erBB as racist and misogynist?

Also, what was the reasoning behind asking the admin staff to go back and erase any record of "joshmosh"? :unsure:

drama queen trying to stir up more drama.

love it.

Reactions: mundus

casa_mugrienta

Duke status
Apr 13, 2008
Petak Island
drama queen trying to stir up more drama.
Right.

I really would like to hear the story - tell us about when you hare kari'd your joshmosh account with a meltdown post on the main forum berating the erBB as racist and misogynist?

Also, what was the reasoning behind asking the admin staff to go back and erase any record of "joshmosh"? Serious question. :unsure: