***Official*** hal9000 fights GromsDad thread.

hal9000

Duke status
Jan 30, 2016
Urbana, Illinois
Right.

I really would like to hear the story - tell us about when you hare kari'd your joshmosh account with a meltdown post on the main forum berating the erBB as racist and misogynist?

Also, what was the reasoning behind asking the admin staff to go back and erase any record of "joshmosh"? Serious question. :unsure:
first tell us if you’re still trans

estreet

Miki Dora status
Feb 19, 2021
Southern Cali
who believes that?
Kpd73. Though now that I look at it again I’m not sure exactly what he’s saying. What I glean:

A) It’s impolite to insult people online.​
B) Violence is the proper response to being insulted.​

I can only recall a couple of instances where I responded with violence when insulted. That’s when I was a kid though. As an adult, there’s nothing anyone could say to me that would make me attack them.

The insult slinging on this forum seems like a game to me. I’d be surprised if anyone actually takes it seriously.

Reactions: plasticbertrand

hal9000

Duke status
Jan 30, 2016
Urbana, Illinois
I can only recall a couple of instances where I responded with violence when insulted. That’s when I was a kid though. As an adult, there’s nothing anyone could say to me that would make me attack them.

The insult slinging on this forum seems like a game to me. I’d be surprised if anyone actually takes it seriously.

This.

If you don’t want your precious little feelings hurt:

-come out the house bulletproof every morning

OR

-don’t come to erbb

Sharky

Phil Edwards status
Feb 25, 2006
This.

If you don’t want your precious little feelings hurt:

-come out the house bulletproof every morning

OR

-don’t come to erbb
'He stalked me two times IRL! Twice! He talked to me two times! Twice! Out loud! In person! TWICE! ':eek:

We've all read some variation of the above at least 20-30 times. Or more.

"Precious little feelings" and "come out of the house bulletproof every morning" aside (Is that a threat? lol) do what you want. I suppose it's entertaining. At least it was. It's getting old though. At least it is for me. If you want to follow someone around insulting them all day, day after day, week after week, month after month, year after year, if you get some pushback somewhere down the line, handle it in private. The whining about "stalking" is more than a little pathetic. The drama is getting old. Maybe I'm the one that should take a break? Probably so.

Have fun and carry on. Obviously this does something for you... :shrug:

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: casa_mugrienta

Lance Mannion

Duke status
Mar 7, 2009
In Gods Country
'He stalked me two times IRL! Twice! He talked to me two times! Twice! Out loud! In person! TWICE! ':eek:

We've all read some variation of the above at least 20-30 times. Or more.

"Precious little feelings" and "come out of the house bulletproof every morning" aside (Is that a threat? lol) do what you want. I suppose it's entertaining. At least it was. It's getting old though. At least it is for me. If you want to follow someone around insulting them all day, day after day, week after week, month after month, year after year, if you get some pushback somewhere down the line, handle it in private. The whining about "stalking" is more than a little pathetic. The drama is getting old. Maybe I'm the one that should take a break? Probably so.

Have fun and carry on. Obviously this does something for you... :shrug:
Long story short, both of you are to meet in The Octogon at daybreak.

• Haha
Reactions: hal9000

GromsDad

Duke status
Jan 21, 2014
West of the Atlantic. East of the ICW.
"Like oh my Gaaa--odd, he like totally tried to talk to me at the beach, and I was like f*ck off stalker!"
Funny thing about that day was he was there ostensibly to coach a team. I was only there as a spectator to watch my kid compete. Once he started talking he wouldn't shut up. Much like his teaching gig and his on the job posting habit..........that day he was doing everything except coaching. Probably explains why his team finished somewhere near dead last. LOL!!!!!

• Haha
Reactions: casa_mugrienta

kidfury

Duke status
Oct 14, 2017
Funny thing about that day was he was there ostensibly to coach a team. I was only there as a spectator to watch my kid compete. Once he started talking he wouldn't shut up. Much like his teaching gig and his on the job posting habit..........that day he was doing everything except coaching. Probably explains why his team finished somewhere near dead last. LOL!!!!!
now he has to fight you

• Haha
Reactions: hal9000