*** Official Countdown to @Pico losing the bet to Sharkbiscuit once Unindicted Co-conspirator/Individual 1 announces he's running in 2024 Thread ***

Sharkbiscuit

Duke status
Aug 6, 2003
Jacksonville Beach
Trump wont run if he thinks he will lose.I dont think. It is a great cash cow tho
Yes the point of Trump Steaks and Trump University and having idiots with a piles of money name their building after Trump and pay Trump for the privilege is to win, not to milk the cow dry.

The next bum in San Francisco that tries to sell a puddle of diarrhea on the sidewalk is going to agree to sell it to Trump for $5 who will then call it the Trump puddle of sh!t, sell it for $15, and stiff the bum.

Reactions: hammies

Sharkbiscuit

Duke status
Aug 6, 2003
Jacksonville Beach
Maggie Haberman agrees with me.
Maggie Haberman does not agree with Pico.

Prepare your anus.

The New York Times' Maggie Haberman said she thinks former President Donald Trump will likely run for office again in 2024 but might not see out the campaign.

In an interview with CBS News on Sunday, Haberman, who's promoting her new book about Trump, "Confidence Man," discussed the former president's political future amid investigations into his businesses and presidency.

When the host John Dickerson asked Haberman about rumors that Trump is considering launching another bid for the presidency in 2024 — possibly after the midterm elections in November — Haberman replied, "I think he's backed himself into a corner where he has to run."

She continued: "I think that he needs the protections that running for president, he thinks, would afford him in combating investigations that he calls a 'witch hunt.' And it is the way that he fundraises and makes money. So much of his identity now is about being a politician. So I expect that he will run. That doesn't mean that even if he declares a candidacy that he will stay in the whole time."

Pico

Duke status
Aug 20, 2010
SUP Nation
Tell you what if Dumpster Donnie the Great gets back on Twitter I might as well just pay up pronto. Hes running

Sharkbiscuit

Duke status
Aug 6, 2003
Jacksonville Beach
are you going to keep yapping or are you going to put your money on the table....?
he didn't respond to my last proposition....

STATE YOUR TERMS, HOMIE!
MAYBE HE WANTS TO DOUBLE DOWN
You're lucky I've been collaborating at work or I'd already have rhetorically owned your soul. I'll go dig up the terms, and if you agree, we will then be on.

Caveat - if I lose, I owe you $50 plus what lunch in Hermosa cost, if I win, you owe me $50 minus what lunch in Hermosa cost, because I already owe you lunch. Unless, prior to bet resolution, you're coming to the Duval, or possibly Sebastian on a weekend I'm down there, or I wind up in the South Bay, or you road trip up the coast when I'm in Central California. Then I'll sport lunch.

Sharkbiscuit

Duke status
Aug 6, 2003
Jacksonville Beach
are you going to keep yapping or are you going to put your money on the table....?
Okay so if you want to look before you leap this was initially hammered out in the Trouble in Paradise thread about the documents planted at Mar-a-Lago that were then dug up and et by fed squirrels.

While we're waiting for whoever will hold the loot, let's hammer out the details.

If Blompf announces he is running for President at any time before the Iowa caucuses, I win the bet.

If we get to Iowa and Blompf has not announced candidacy for President, you win the bet.

If Blompf says he's not running, I still have until Iowa for him to change his mind.

If Blompf, being advanced in age and having poor sleep/dietary habits, leaves this earthly world before announcing, you win the bet.
Pico said it has to be legally filing paperwork to run as a Republican, and I agreed to those terms, but he does not have to win. Just try.

Also I said if he gets convicted of something in actual court and legally blocked, I lose even if some whackjobs in Whackjobistan put him on their given state's ballot.

You can't possibly hate money this much. Don't do it to your children.

• Haha
Reactions: afoaf

afoaf

Duke status
Jun 25, 2008
let me think of more interesting terms...

Trump doesn't participate in any Republican primary debates?

Sharkbiscuit

Duke status
Aug 6, 2003
Jacksonville Beach

I dunno about that one. It's possible that they'll have someone less feeble than literally Reince Priebus shilling for The Guac Bowl to shill for Ron Dos Santos, and Trump won't show.

But I think Blompf stands a better than even chance of out-performing Snotnis in terms of finding some weakness and owning him.

Pico

Duke status
Aug 20, 2010
SUP Nation
I dunno about that one. It's possible that they'll have someone less feeble than literally Reince Priebus shilling for The Guac Bowl to shill for Ron Dos Santos, and Trump won't show.

But I think Blompf stands a better than even chance of out-performing Snotnis in terms of finding some weakness and owning him.
Lets ascribe all of Trimps transgressions to Desantis. Does he fare as well as Trumpty?

ElOgro

Duke status
Dec 3, 2010

If you want to bet on something I have $100 USD that says the dimocrats aren’t dumb enough to run Biden/Harris in 2024.

Reactions: Aruka