*** Official Countdown to @Pico losing the bet to Sharkbiscuit once Unindicted Co-conspirator/Individual 1 announces he's running in 2024 Thread ***

afoaf

Duke status
Jun 25, 2008
I want to think of a better one. Trump can game the system for money.

I want to find an unambiguous and binding waypoint to use as the qualifier.

no fkn surfdog bet welching bullshit.

Pico

Duke status
Aug 20, 2010
SUP Nation
I want to think of a better one. Trump can game the system for money.

I want to find an unambiguous and binding waypoint to use as the qualifier.

no fkn surfdog bet welching bullshit.
Let me tell you why Trimp will never run. He will lose. Once he loses his relevancy will be shot. There will be no more campaigns. No more rally's. No more drumbeats. Nobody will care. The money faucet will dry up. He cannot afford to have the money stream dry up. He needs to keep the train a rolling and the only way to do that is to not run. To not lose. To keep the carrot dangling by a thread.

Reactions: sussle

Sharkbiscuit

Duke status
Aug 6, 2003
Jacksonville Beach
Let me tell you why Trimp will never run. He will lose. Once he loses his relevancy will be shot. There will be no more campaigns. No more rally's. No more drumbeats. Nobody will care. The money faucet will dry up. He cannot afford to have the money stream dry up. He needs to keep the train a rolling and the only way to do that is to not run. To not lose. To keep the carrot dangling by a thread.
Yes, because losing in 2020 caused all the sh!t you say to happen, and he totally accepted the L, and he couldn't run the fraud playbook back again. LOL.

Pico

Duke status
Aug 20, 2010
SUP Nation
Its one thing for Trimp to lose to the otherside. Then the election was stolen. Would he make the same claim if he lost to a guy or gal in his own party? If he loses to a Republicunt the embarrassment and demise would be to expensive. He aint running. Long Live $ave America and the King

Last edited:
Reactions: hal9000

Pico

Duke status
Aug 20, 2010
SUP Nation
So I was thinking of different ways to spend my hundy. Maybe donate it to the DNC. St Jude. I think ill just buy diesel

Reactions: hal9000