*** Official Countdown to @Pico losing the bet to Sharkbiscuit once Unindicted Co-conspirator/Individual 1 announces he's running in 2024 Thread ***

Sharkbiscuit

Duke status
Aug 6, 2003
Jacksonville Beach
@Pico What sort of mental exercises have you done to prepare yourself for the Based Orange Man's campaign announcement and Johnny Boy Gomes-like instant domination of the 2024 GOP Primary??

Or do you still cling to hope? Do you tell yourself it's not gonna happen when you're trying to fall asleep at night, and in the back of your mind, you see his smug PT Barnum smirk, living there rent-free, keeping you awake because you know his campaign announcement will take all that you hold dear and toss it in the trash just because you didn't want all you hold dear tossed in the trash? Do you think the walls are closing in and time is running out any day now and they got him this time?

Shhhhh.

Listen.
Those faint sounds.......the faint, faint footsteps..........of a man who lives on basic cheeseburgers and 3 piece fried meals.....coming for your very soul. They're growing steadily closer.

Sharkbiscuit

Duke status
Aug 6, 2003
Jacksonville Beach
Do you guys have your victory speeches prepared?
I didn't prepare the last 19-some thousand victory speeches this forum calls posts. Why someone who bet Trump isn't going to run would waste time on a victory speech.....better off building a laser to shoot the gigantic Q-shaped asteroid Xenu launched at that county in Missouri the Mormons think Adam and Eve got exiled to.

Pico

Duke status
Aug 20, 2010
SUP Nation
@Pico What sort of mental exercises have you done to prepare yourself for the Based Orange Man's campaign announcement and Johnny Boy Gomes-like instant domination of the 2024 GOP Primary??

Or do you still cling to hope? Do you tell yourself it's not gonna happen when you're trying to fall asleep at night, and in the back of your mind, you see his smug PT Barnum smirk, living there rent-free, keeping you awake because you know his campaign announcement will take all that you hold dear and toss it in the trash just because you didn't want all you hold dear tossed in the trash? Do you think the walls are closing in and time is running out any day now and they got him this time?

Shhhhh.

Listen.
Those faint sounds.......the faint, faint footsteps..........of a man who lives on basic cheeseburgers and 3 piece fried meals.....coming for your very soul. They're growing steadily closer.

Dude... I wipe my ass with $100 bills. BJ Penn for Mayor!!

• Haha
Reactions: $kully and kidfury

Pico

Duke status
Aug 20, 2010
SUP Nation
I didn't prepare the last 19-some thousand victory speeches this forum calls posts. Why someone who bet Trump isn't going to run would waste time on a victory speech.....better off building a laser to shoot the gigantic Q-shaped asteroid Xenu launched at that county in Missouri the Mormons think Adam and Eve got exiled to.
Deja vu doode

Pico

Duke status
Aug 20, 2010
SUP Nation
I think it needs to be made clear the Turnip has to run as a GOP candidate. Not an independent.

hal9000

Duke status
Jan 30, 2016
Urbana, Illinois
I sincerely hope Chump runs because I want to witness the cognitive dissonance of all his primary opponents who have been sipping the orange D for the last 7 years suddenly have to do a heel-turn and go after Chump for being a traitor and a spy.

How are they going to simultaneously turn on Chump but also still play to the Trumpanzee base?

Reactions: kidfury

Pico

Duke status
Aug 20, 2010
SUP Nation
I sincerely hope Chump runs because I want to witness the cognitive dissonance of all his primary opponents who have been sipping the orange D for the last 7 years suddenly have to do a heel-turn and go after Chump for being a traitor and a spy.

How are they going to simultaneously turn on Chump but also still play to the Trumpanzee base?
Can you loan me $50?

• Love
Reactions: hal9000

kidfury

Duke status
Oct 14, 2017

This is the most bizarre phase of US history. Republicans have literally ( i.e in absolute actuality) tied themselves to a psychopath criminal, serial liar, philaderer, and cheat. Unbef uckinlievable.

• Haha
Reactions: Ifallalot

Sharkbiscuit

Duke status
Aug 6, 2003
Jacksonville Beach
And dance biscuit bet me a hundo Americans would like him to run for Pretzel
And every single 2024 horserace "thinkpiece" written since, and every single elected GOP politician who was on Meet the Press, and the libcucks, all agree with me that he's the GOP frontrunner.

Shhhhh.

Listen.

• Haha
Reactions: schex