*** Official Countdown to @Pico losing the bet to Sharkbiscuit once Unindicted Co-conspirator/Individual 1 announces he's running in 2024 Thread ***

Sharkbiscuit

Duke status
Aug 6, 2003
Jacksonville Beach
You may have won the trump bet but this didn’t age well. To be fay-uh, nobody saw the jets winning more than a couple games this year. Tough schedule remains though
My NFL predictions on the erBB have been straight dogshit for ages. I said Tom Brady would be a cripple by October and he won a ring with Tampa Bay that year.

Tell me you saw every team in the NFC East being above .500 in mid-November with the Giants holding the top wildcard spot and going like 6-1 in one score games, with no Kenny Golladay and Kadarius Toney being Mahomes's new toy.

I mean they're the fuckin' Jets. They're the green Knicks but not even a real New York team unlike the Knicks. They're the football fish sticks. They're grass Islanders who squat in New Jersey.

Hold on let me try something though:

Tough schedule remains for the Giants. Cowgirls, the Feebles twice, and the Vikes in Minny. They'll probably do poorly.

mundus

Duke status
Feb 26, 2018
My NFL predictions on the erBB have been straight dogshit for ages. I said Tom Brady would be a cripple by October and he won a ring with Tampa Bay that year.

Tell me you saw every team in the NFC East being above .500 in mid-November with the Giants holding the top wildcard spot and going like 6-1 in one score games, with no Kenny Golladay and Kadarius Toney being Mahomes's new toy.

I mean they're the fuckin' Jets. They're the green Knicks but not even a real New York team unlike the Knicks. They're the football fish sticks. They're grass Islanders who squat in New Jersey.

Tough schedule remains for the Giants. Cowgirls, the Feebles twice, and the Vikes in Minny. They'll probably do poorly.
Jets are going to go 2 and 0 verses your Fins.

mundus

Duke status
Feb 26, 2018
My fins? All Big Blue here! To the extent I have an NFL team in Florida, it's the Jaguars because I live in the Duuuuuuval.

My Dad's from the Bronx and I moved to Florida from North Jersey. Giants/Yankees/Rangers/Knicks. Bavaro/Mattingly/Messier/Ewing.
Stand corrected, Giants are looking good.

Reactions: Sharkbiscuit

Subway

Administrator
Staff member
Dec 31, 2008
LBNY

maybe THIS time will be different!! :)

Subway

Administrator
Staff member
Dec 31, 2008
LBNY
Giants/Yankees/Rangers/Knicks. Bavaro/Mattingly/Messier/Ewing.
THIS IS THE WAY (I also watch the Jets, simply because it gives me two teams to watch on Sunday, and they are playing about 17 times above their pay grade this year. there are TONS of Giants fans that hate the Jets and vice versa. I'm not one of those)

Sharkbiscuit

Duke status
Aug 6, 2003
Jacksonville Beach
THIS IS THE WAY (I also watch the Jets, simply because it gives me two teams to watch on Sunday, and they are playing about 17 times above their pay grade this year. there are TONS of Giants fans that hate the Jets and vice versa. I'm not one of those)
Yeah I don't hate the Jets in the slightest. Stocked for them. Not even sure I could hate them in a world with the Cowboys and Eagles.

The only real dislike I had for any of the zone's teams was the Devils in the 90s. That series in 1994 was rough, and then I hated the neutral zone trap era and pest players they had in the years following the Messier cup.

Subway

Administrator
Staff member
Dec 31, 2008
LBNY
yeah f the devils.

I'll even go watch the Islanders. I want to see that new UBS Arena, I hear it's pretty nice

afoaf

Duke status
Jun 25, 2008
it's going to be hilarious watching everyone's favorite manly man sulking around, whinging about how unfair it all is with his spray tan, combover, and neck vagina....

1668615432750.png

mundus

Duke status
Feb 26, 2018
Jets rookies are flying around, probably best rookie class in NFL. Used to hate the giants but Jones and Barkly seem like good guys

Aruka

Tom Curren status
Feb 23, 2010
PNW
For my boys, the Republican mega donors. Hang in there guys. Keep your chins up. Some day you will get your party back.

• Love
Reactions: afoaf