*** Official Corona Virus Thread ***

goingoutside

Legend (inyourownmind)
Mar 7, 2016
I got all the symptoms of Delta and so did the rest of my family. I tested negative for the Coof. I wonder if a lot of this is an enterovirus.
Are you saying you, and the rest of your family got sick from something?

....I am goingoutside now...

kelpcutter

Gerry Lopez status
Aug 24, 2008
Global conspiracies in a in flat earth world are a bitch, man!
The FE variant was recently discovered in SB County. The primary symptom is neurological impairment. Although the impacts from this variant are severe, it does not appear to be very contagious. The origin of this variant is thought to be contact with bat guano.

Reactions: menobrah

afoaf

Duke status
Jun 25, 2008
wow, Bother just convinced me with those memes

TIL vaccines that have cut daily deaths to 1/3rd their previous levels are the same as vivisections!

santacruzin

Kelly Slater status
Oct 17, 2007
valley purgatory
wow, Bother just convinced me with those memes

TIL vaccines that have cut daily deaths to 1/3rd their previous levels are the same as vivisections!
Bohter and alda ass are not convincing anyone of anything other than the fact ne has a great imagination and the other is an idiot.

More deaths this morning from my team in India. My qe engineer lost his mom, dad and sister.
Its not a fucking joke.

What happened to the 5G tower stuff? Oh yea it was BULLSHIT just like everyone of their stupid fucking ideas

Random Guy

Duke status
Jan 16, 2002
Does the fact that almost all of the people dying are unvaccinated have any effect on the wingnuts?
Cue covid deniers:
People die all the time
How do you know they died of covid
How old were they
What comorbitities did they have

They don’t believe or care about covid deaths, so they don’t care about vaccines
It’s pretty fvcked up

casa_mugrienta

Duke status
Apr 13, 2008
Petak Island
I know I started a thread on this (got no answers) but what's the end game for OZ and NZ?

They seem to be up sh!t Creek.

COVID is not going away.

They proved with even the tightest controls it's still going to get in.

Lots and lots of Aussies not interested in taking the vax or anti-vax.

AUS government set the bar way high and unless they get everyone to take the vaccine and take it regularly there's no return to normal for them.

Reactions: santacruzin

Autoprax

Duke status
Jan 24, 2011
Vagina Point
Like the dude said, the aussies don't know people covid killed so they didn't think it was a threat and didn't get the shot.

Now it's time to play catch up.

I guess vaxxs were the solution?

It will be a trip if rips through the unvaccinated population.

I'm so over this.