*** Official Corona Virus Thread ***

PRCD

Tom Curren status
Feb 25, 2020
I loved that I survived my shots.

I'm like a cockroach.

In that way.

I'm ready for the Reset and to make my assault on the ice wall.
You're thin and active, so you would've just as easily survived the coof. Did you get antibody testing before the jabs?
Edit: you are basically Pickles. He's done so many drugs that he's immune to them

That old lady don't look so healthy.

I bet she didn't dead lift or ice bath.
But that was the whole point of the jab: to protect people who don't look so healthy rather than kill them.

Last edited:

PRCD

Tom Curren status
Feb 25, 2020
I don't know diddly about much, but I do have personal experience with HepC virus.

1st experimental interferon treatment almost killed me by leaving my white blood cell counts at "boy in the plastic bubble" levels.

2nd time it was interferon combined with ribavirin, reactions so bad I quit 3 months into a 10-12 month treatment.

3rd time they cured me with sovaldi.

That was over a span of thirty years... 1st treatment was late 80's, cured in the 10's.

Lost two good friends to these "treatments".
Yeah, this. Your story is not unique:

So, yeah, not rushing to get jabbed with a vaccine rushed through the approval process right now. Rather wait on traveling for a bit longer and see how long it takes for this to blow over and become a thing of the past.

Not denying, nor negating, the virus exists mind you, just suspect of how a "global" pandemic is handled completely differently in different countries.

You'd think "globalization" would have served for something more than just getting cheap carp shipped to your doorstep from literally anywhere in the world. Like say, dealing with a global health crisis, hello?

:shrug::crazy2::computer::shameonyou::socrazy:
The thing is, the products made overseas aren't even cheap anymore. Now that the overseas mfrs have put domestic mfrs out of business, they can raise prices at will. Meanwhile, this crisis has not really changed how we live.

Autoprax

Duke status
Jan 24, 2011
Vagina Point
You're thin and active, so you would've just as easily survived the coof. Did you get antibody testing before the jabs?
Edit: you are basically Pickles. He's done so many drugs that he's immune to them

But that was the whole point of the jab: to protect people who don't look so healthy rather than kill them.
I think I got the Covid in Fed. I was sick for a month with something I have never had before.

And they didn't have tests then unless you were an athlete, a celebrity, a politician or a lion.

• Haha
Reactions: mundus and PRCD

Autoprax

Duke status
Jan 24, 2011
Vagina Point

But isn't the idea that the virus will kill more than the vaccine?

PRCD

Tom Curren status
Feb 25, 2020
But isn't the idea that the virus will kill more than the vaccine?
In the trial I posted, I think there were 4 deaths in the placebo group and 2 in the vaccine group. I'd like to see the follow-up study.

PRCD

Tom Curren status
Feb 25, 2020
placebos are deadly.
The deaths in the study from both groups were deemed not COVID related nor vaccine-related, I think. But that's the problem, the study is trying to show that this will SAVE LIFE from COVID, so they really only showed that COVID-related hospitalizations went down. The study wasn't large enough to show the effects on the death rate because the background death rate (the placebo group) and the COVID death rate are already quite low. Whenever you're trying to measure something very small like vaccine improvements in death rate due to COVID, you need to take much more data with low measurement uncertainty. Now that we've vaccinated millions of people, they should be able to easily show that the raw death rate and the death rate DUE TO COVID are both significantly* lower. If they can't show both of those things, we have a problem.

kelpcutter

Gerry Lopez status
Aug 24, 2008
While I am very much an optimist and pro-vaccine, I agree with the above. With millions vaccinated there now should be plenty of data on safety and efficacy to move from EUA to fully approved status.

afoaf

Duke status
Jun 25, 2008
While I am very much an optimist and pro-vaccine, I agree with the above. With millions vaccinated there now should be plenty of data on safety and efficacy to move from EUA to fully approved status.
we're still lacking longitudinally

Autoprax

Duke status
Jan 24, 2011
Vagina Point
What a trip if you died of covid before you could get the vaccine.

It's like Tom Petty dying because there was no Narcan handy when he OD'd.

Sad.

stringcheese

Miki Dora status
Jun 21, 2017
I remember a time when evidence meant established data that shows proof of something. Not "well these are stressful times, we can't afford for any of this checking work or being thorough business"