*** Official Corona Virus Thread ***

Bohter

Michael Peterson status
Mar 7, 2006
How about some Jeff Berwick on a Sunday morning.....providing commentary on our current reality....

Guy is loving the Bitcoin surge....

Isolated the virus?

Or not....

And a vid about the PCR inventor Kary Mullis.....rock star status....

Last edited:

stringcheese

Miki Dora status
Jun 21, 2017
Another $400/month for you unemployed peeps is on the table. Extended from march to august '21!

That's quite a lot of new surfboards and wetsuits and fins and rinsekits!! :jamon:

I filed for unemployment December 7th, got a "hang on, we'll get to you, long line here" email about two weeks later, from their "id.me" program. Follow up emails receive save automated response. Calls don't work, the phone recording says go online and hangs up. Fax went without response, that was over a month ago. No options, no response, absolutely non functional system.

But hey, some people on TV are talking about sending out enough money to make up for a day or two off work, eventually, maybe. So glad to have this wonderful government here to help. :rolleyes:

Fvckin' hang 'em all in the streets.

Subway

Administrator
Staff member
Dec 31, 2008
LBNY
Well, if some of you guys are questioning the “ do you know anyone young (43 in this tragic case) another guy, grew up and much loved on the east end ( I never met him personally) caught covid in October 2020. Then it came back and killed him a couple of days ago. Probably one of those rare long haulers. My social feeds are flooded with tributes and heartache. Rugby player, DJ, partied in his younger years, went on to become a solid family man, leaves behind a wife and a couple of youngsters. Active member in the local cavalry baptist church, it’s like the entire east end is in mourning, across all races and ages. Go fund me for his family already over $100k. Heart breaker. A childhood friend of mine shared a house with him for 5 years. Pretty much a necessity, with homes costing what they do out there. RIP Paul Jones.

Last edited:

PRCD

Tom Curren status
Feb 25, 2020
yo between vaccines and herd immunity, let’s fucking beat this thing already :shaka: :cursing:
Test positivity in this state is at summertime levels - the levels at which false positives become high.
1614622593773.png

The thing beats itself out over time, but it's proving too useful to TPTB to let it go.

Reactions: Havoc

Havoc

Rabbitt Bartholomew status
May 23, 2016
in da hood next to paradise
so whatz the scoop on the johnson and johnson vaccine? i wuldnt trust that company. talcum powder anyone?

either way, my group is a low priority for getting vaccine: taxpaying moderate political views citizen

Reactions: JBerry

Bohter

Michael Peterson status
Mar 7, 2006
Here's a good description of virus isolation science.....what we currently use as proof of pathogen....vs. true isolation proof.

Give it a listen and decide for yourself....

PRCD

Tom Curren status
Feb 25, 2020
California innovates again:

Travelers from Southern California appear to be carrying CAL.20C to other states and parts of the world, according to the JAMA study's co-senior author, Jasmine Plummer, PhD, a research scientist at the Cedars-Sinai Center for Bioinformatics and Functional Genomics and associate director of the Applied Genomics, Computation & Translational Core at Cedars-Sinai.
"CAL.20C is moving, and we think it is Californians who are moving it," Plummer said.
I know I'm going to the East Coast next week, and I'll be taking CAL.20C with me.

JBerry

Billy Hamilton status
Dec 8, 2017
all the anti's from CA taking their youth across state lines, ahhemm, arizona, nevada, oregon etc. just to play all star sporting events, sitting in the stands with all the other parents with no masks, yelling at their kids to be the next star sports kid.