*** Official Corona Virus Thread ***

Autoprax

Duke status
Jan 24, 2011
Vagina Point
I can't believe you guys waste your time arguing with Bohter (aka "You are ignoring content by this member")

It seems like the most unfulfilling thing ever.

afoaf, please help me with my mountainbike purchase instead. nevermind
What do you think is going on in his mind?

Is he stupid or evil?

Autoprax

Duke status
Jan 24, 2011
Vagina Point
Who cares?

He's an incorrigable.

I like to speculate in regards to what's happening with people psychologically but he's not interesting.

He's simply watched too many Youtube videos.
Exploring simple versions of complex models is a viable problem solving principle.

So he's brain washed?

It's not a character disorder?

How much you want to spend on a mountain bike?

Seems like a lot of people would be in the know here.

Talk to GG.

He loves to make people happy.

And he does know things.

FF too

afoaf

Duke status
Jun 25, 2008

afoaf

Duke status
Jun 25, 2008
Do not discount the gut biomes for anything. There are numerous companies working on brain chit by altering gut biomes.

Lol, remember Aliens? Same thing on much smaller scale.
no one is denying that overall health of the system is important

I routinely get sick when I go without sleep for extended periods

he's denying that viruses are pathogens...that terrain theory is
the explanation for a global pandemic

it's unsane

PRCD

Tom Curren status
Feb 25, 2020
Do not discount the gut biomes for anything. There are numerous companies working on brain chit by altering gut biomes.

Lol, remember Aliens? Same thing on much smaller scale.
This can quickly go too far:

Bohter

Michael Peterson status
Mar 7, 2006
But you never connect the measurement to proving a global conspiracy.
The fraudulent RT-qPCR is the crux for claiming there's a special bug out there responsible for the pandemic....

Klaus Schwab (head of the WEF) even says they're using the pandemic to bring on The Great Reset....

It's not much of a stretch to connect the measurement to the agenda....it's required to convert from a system where people manage their own health to one where the government controls it.

See the UN's Agenda 21......read the WEF's The Great Reset....remember the words New World Order.....get familiar with the tenants of Build Back Better......same same....

or....be ignorant & incredulous.

Bohter

Michael Peterson status
Mar 7, 2006
no one is denying that overall health of the system is important

I routinely get sick when I go without sleep for extended periods

he's denying that viruses are pathogens...that terrain theory is
the explanation for a global pandemic

it's unsane
What I'm really saying is they took the normal flu and colds....called it something else via the fraudulent PCR.....which labeled healthy folks as sick and counted them as cases....and those that died from many other issues...but tested positive....as a Covid death.

That's the crux of my position.....the fraudulent PCR......a topic which you seem to be avoiding...maybe you're a fraudulent science denier with respect to this?

Also, what do you think about the scientific validity of the three official primary Covid-19 papers presented earlier....where their scientific score cards showed miserable failure? Please comment on this. More fraudulent science denial?

Anyway....yes....I also believe we don't get sick by spreading viruses (bacteria obviously can make you sick....food poisoning...skin infections from staph etc) physically......and yes it's called Terrain Theory. The base of the theory is we sometimes get cold and flu symptoms seasonally when our Vit D levels drop and we have a weak / stressed immune system coupled with the need to de-tox our bodies from exposure to environmental toxins. You can say what you want about my believing this...which generally tells me to pay more attn to my health (not a bad thing whatsoever) but the crux of the scamdemic is the fraudulent PCR......you can leave out Terrain Theory from the argument altogether and still clearly see the scam.

afoaf

Duke status
Jun 25, 2008
The fraudulent RT-qPCR is the crux for claiming there's a special bug out there responsible for the pandemic....
the PCR test is not fraudulent

Bother said:
Klaus Schwab (head of the WEF) even says they're using the pandemic to bring on The Great Reset....
what is The Great Reset? we're looking at re-opening this summer....kids are back in school. did it happen yet?

Bother said:
It's not much of a stretch to connect the measurement to the agenda....it's required to convert from a system where people manage their own health to one where the government controls it.
uhhhh...wut?

Bother said:
See the UN's Agenda 21......read the WEF's The Great Reset....remember the words New World Order.....get familiar with the tenants of Build Back Better......same same....

or....be ignorant & incredulous.
what was The New World Order again? did it happen?

interesting....instead of keeping on with the virus-specific discussion, you throw up this wall
of totally unrelated and unsubstantiated ramblings....deflect and dodge, dodge and deflect

Bohter

Michael Peterson status
Mar 7, 2006
Your article on PCR provided me a good laugh....thanks.

It's clear to me now that you don't understand the science behind it....and what it means when Fauci said any positive result from a Ct over 35 is meaningless. How do you interpret what he said....I've shared clips of that interview a number of times....he even alluded to the problem it creates for healthy people....getting caught in the track and trace system.

You latch on to proof of virus as a pathogen because it can be cultured in an animal media.....and, at the same time, make claims that a positive PCR with Ct over 35 (up to 50 @ Quest Diagnostics) is ok....but accuracy tests and Fauci say you can't even culture a virus with the concentrations represented by such a result. It's also well established the targets are surrogates....and one of the 18 base pair targets can be found in human chromosome 8. So there's that....

You're position does not make any scientific sense......

"interesting....instead of keeping on with the virus-specific discussion, you throw up this wall
of totally unrelated and unsubstantiated ramblings....deflect and dodge, dodge and deflect"

Pretty sure I was specifically addressing Auto with respect to "conspiracy".....if you want to call that throwing up a wall....well, that's your mistake. Please note I addressed Auto wrt The Great Reset and you wrt virus proof and PCR.....directly and separately. Deflect, dodge and deflect much Afoaf?

afoaf

Duke status
Jun 25, 2008
the author of the article has a masters in science

are you familiar with the concepts of sampling and statistical significance?

PCR tests are not "fraudulent"

viruses are pathogens

masks, hand washing, and social distancing helped to drastically reduce flu transmission this year

kelpcutter

Gerry Lopez status
Aug 24, 2008
Teachers up next for vaccination in CA. You going to get your 5G tracking device implanted?

afoaf

Duke status
Jun 25, 2008
Realistically, "it's probably covid" helped reduce the counted flu cases this year.
I don't dispute that there were false positives, but on scale all the things we did
to stop the spread of a virus....stopped the spread of a virus

Reactions: tacos