*** Official Corona Virus Thread ***

PRCD

Tom Curren status
Feb 25, 2020
And get thisguys!

fda is likely to approve the new booster without data from a human trial showing the shots were safe and efficacious in humans.

we’ve now grouped Covid vaccines in with flu vaccines.

IMHO, comparing to flu isn’t reasonable or technically sound.
I think they're going to do another cram job to try to wallpaper-over the previous 24 months and cement a permanent revenue stream for Pfizer and Moderna. I've been saying this for 24 months.

It's now obvious the previous mRNA trials had data integrity issues because of all the adverse events people have had. These showed up in the Phase II trials but mysteriously disappeared in the Phase III trials. I also found it strange that every vaccine created under the Warp Speed program had the same vaccine efficacy (VE) - 95%, that didn't materialize in the real world. These things have caused suspicion among a large segment of the population which never got a booster even if they got the original series. An equally-large segment of the segment of the population is going to respond like Reply Guy, "Welp, there's precedent for this and the government is looking out for me so I'm going to get the new shot."

crustBrother

Kelly Slater status
Apr 23, 2001
I think they're going to do another cram job to try to wallpaper-over the previous 24 months and cement a permanent revenue stream for Pfizer and Moderna
this should help them on that...

(a) It shall constitute unprofessional conduct for a physician and surgeon to disseminate misinformation or disinformation related to COVID-19, including false or misleading information regarding the nature and risks of the virus, its prevention and treatment; and the development, safety, and effectiveness of COVID-19 vaccines.
(b) For purposes of this section, the following definitions shall apply:
(1) “Board” means the Medical Board of California or the Osteopathic Medical Board of California, as applicable.
(2) “Disinformation” means misinformation that the licensee deliberately disseminated with malicious intent or an intent to mislead.
(3) “Disseminate” means the conveyance of information from the licensee to a patient under the licensee’s care in the form of treatment or advice.
(4) “Misinformation” means false information that is contradicted by contemporary scientific consensus to an extent where its dissemination constitutes gross negligence by the licensee. contrary to the standard of care.
(5) “Physician and surgeon” means a person licensed by the Medical Board of California or the Osteopathic Medical Board of California under Chapter 5 (commencing with Section

Reactions: PRCD

PRCD

Tom Curren status
Feb 25, 2020
this should help them on that...

(a) It shall constitute unprofessional conduct for a physician and surgeon to disseminate misinformation or disinformation related to COVID-19, including false or misleading information regarding the nature and risks of the virus, its prevention and treatment; and the development, safety, and effectiveness of COVID-19 vaccines.
(b) For purposes of this section, the following definitions shall apply:
(1) “Board” means the Medical Board of California or the Osteopathic Medical Board of California, as applicable.
(2) “Disinformation” means misinformation that the licensee deliberately disseminated with malicious intent or an intent to mislead.
(3) “Disseminate” means the conveyance of information from the licensee to a patient under the licensee’s care in the form of treatment or advice.
(4) “Misinformation” means false information that is contradicted by contemporary scientific consensus to an extent where its dissemination constitutes gross negligence by the licensee. contrary to the standard of care.
(5) “Physician and surgeon” means a person licensed by the Medical Board of California or the Osteopathic Medical Board of California under Chapter 5 (commencing with Section
This is one of the reasons the Silent Exit is real.

hammies

Duke status
Apr 8, 2006
I think they're going to do another cram job to try to wallpaper-over the previous 24 months and cement a permanent revenue stream for Pfizer and Moderna. I've been saying this for 24 months.

It's now obvious the previous mRNA trials had data integrity issues because of all the adverse events people have had. These showed up in the Phase II trials but mysteriously disappeared in the Phase III trials. I also found it strange that every vaccine created under the Warp Speed program had the same vaccine efficacy (VE) - 95%, that didn't materialize in the real world. These things have caused suspicion among a large segment of the population which never got a booster even if they got the original series. An equally-large segment of the segment of the population is going to respond like Reply Guy, "Welp, there's precedent for this and the government is looking out for me so I'm going to get the new shot."
They are hiding that data because it's all part of the great Conspiracy of the Liberal Elite against us.

PRCD

Tom Curren status
Feb 25, 2020
They are hiding that data because it's all part of the great Conspiracy of the Liberal Elite against us.
You said it, not me. If that's what you want to think rather than that big pharmaceutical companies were in a race to be first to market for a recurring revenue stream, it's on you. :poke:

I've posted receipts like this all over this thread.

Random Guy

Duke status
Jan 16, 2002
You said it, not me. If that's what you want to think rather than that big pharmaceutical companies were in a race to be first to market for a recurring revenue stream, it's on you. :poke:

do you know anything about the source that makes this more reliable than the average source that msm uses for their stories?

edit: I read it
it sounded like a lot of process error
interesting that this
An FDA review memorandum released in August this year states that across the full trial swabs were not taken from 477 people with suspected cases of symptomatic covid-19.)
got only one line. It seems like the most egregious issue in the article
but maybe 477 out of 44,000 isn’t a big enough deal to trash a trial?
and the company described in this trial did 1000 patients in. Locations
out of 44,000 across 153 locations

im not questioning the source at this point
im just not sure it’s an indicator of a bad trial

maybe it is. I don’t know
maybe operation warp speed was too much warp for clinical trials

the article is from November 2021. I wonder if any more investigation was done

Last edited:
Reactions: tacos

PRCD

Tom Curren status
Feb 25, 2020
do you know anything about the source that makes this more reliable than the average source that msm uses for their stories?

edit: I read it
it sounded like a lot of process error
interesting that this

got only one line. It seems like the most egregious issue in the article
but maybe 477 out of 44,000 isn’t a big enough deal to trash a trial?
and the company described in this trial did 1000 patients in. Locations
out of 44,000 across 153 locations

im not questioning the source at this point
im just not sure it’s an indicator of a bad trial

maybe it is. I don’t know
maybe operation warp speed was too much warp for clinical trials

the article is from November 2021. I wonder if any more investigation was done
Taken alone, her testimony is worthless and I agree about it not being enough to trash a trial. Adding it together with the stories of bad reactions on here, from family, from the consistent goalpost shifting and story changing by public health officials, it sounds a lot more credible. Then there was Pfizer's refusal to release raw data, the shrinking vaccine trials for younger age groups (Maddie De Garay's adverse event was thrown out of the data), then came the boosters, which I think lacked RCTs altogether. I noticed many of the doctors that promoted the initial wave of vaccines wouldn't promote the boosters. Gruber and Krause at the FDA resigned over this. Paul Offit voted against them at VRPBAC. Finally, mouse shots.

Hypothetically, would the same FDA that allowed the Sackler/Purdue oxycontin scam to go on for decades have trouble regulating vaccine development? It seems that vaccines used to be our most-trusted medicines. Not anymore.

StuAzole

Duke status
Jan 22, 2016

how about moderna and J&J?

Why did Trump streamline the process if it's so bad for us?

Sharky

Phil Edwards status
Feb 25, 2006
My daughter is having an echocardiogram done as I type. Hopefully there isn’t permanent damage.
So the echo showed no heart damage. At this point the thinking is long COVID induced by the vaccine/booster. She has frequent palpitations, sudden spikes in heart rate, and breathing problems. Anxiety attacks as well, but I’m hoping those are the result of fear re the above symptoms.

The course of action seems to be nutritional supplements and time. And hope it goes away. I believe the last shot was 5-6 months ago. All the symptoms commenced two days after the booster.

PRCD

Tom Curren status
Feb 25, 2020
So the echo showed no heart damage. At this point the thinking is long COVID induced by the vaccine/booster. She has frequent palpitations, sudden spikes in heart rate, and breathing problems. Anxiety attacks as well, but I’m hoping those are the result of fear re the above symptoms.

The course of action seems to be nutritional supplements and time. And hope it goes away. I believe the last shot was 5-6 months ago. All the symptoms commenced two days after the booster.
You have to file for that government compensation program within a year.

Reactions: Sharky

StuAzole

Duke status
Jan 22, 2016

how Is it possible to induce long covid if there’s no live virus in the mRNA vaccine? Did she have the other one? Maybe it’s long Covid caused by Covid?

Subway

Administrator
Staff member
Dec 31, 2008
LBNY
My first boss, first sponsor, and friend, just passed away from Covid. He was in his 60s but very healthy and vigorous and fit. sucks. One of those guys I just thought would live to 100. Kind of a shock too. While plenty of people are still catching this thing, the deaths have been nothing like 2020 in New York