*** Official Corona Virus Thread ***

PRCD

Tom Curren status
Feb 25, 2020
Maybe that means if you got the covid you would have died?

I'm trying to figure out a way to test this.

I need a lot of twins with matching health issues and one of them needs to agree to be infected by the virus.
Dr. Autoprax, MD knows what would've happened. Sorry, I don't think you're medically-qualified to say what medicines will do unless you're at least a veterinarian like Albert Bourla, CEO of Pfizer.

PRCD

Tom Curren status
Feb 25, 2020
He seems nice
I can see him running an all-hands meeting where he says, "FROM NOW ON, 2+2=5! Anyone who disagrees can put their stuff in a box and hand in their badge," and all the employees nodding solemnly in agreement.

1627658406574.png

Bear in mind that this was the most-human they could make him look with executive coaching.

oneworlded

Administrator
Jun 4, 2004
Murrica
chrisdixonreports.com
I can see him running an all-hands meeting where he says, "FROM NOW ON, 2+2=5! Anyone who disagrees can put their stuff in a box and hand in their badge," and all the employees nodding solemnly in agreement.

View attachment 113782

Bear in mind that this was the most-human they could make him look with executive coaching.
I have his microchipped protein slurry in my veins - turning me into a mutant as we speak.. So does my family.
I don't give a f___ if he looks evil. Maybe his is. But I ain't in the ICU, or dead of Covid.
But that's just me.

Reactions: mundus

PRCD

Tom Curren status
Feb 25, 2020
I have his microchipped protein slurry in my veins - turning me into a mutant as we speak.. So does my family.
Good for you.
I don't give a f___ if he looks evil.
Shot.
Maybe his is.
Chaser.
But I ain't in the ICU, or dead of Covid.
But that's just me.
I ain't in the ICU, or dead of Covid either! :shaka:

Let's compare California to Missouri:
1627660360813.png
1627660375434.png

1627660417843.png

1627660434097.png

I'll leave the normalization of the Y-axis to numbers/million to you.

I then ordered the tabulated data by deaths/million. ALmost the same!
1627660630541.png
When does your gumshoe reporter do a bedside expose in a SoCal hospital?

crustBrother

Kelly Slater status
Apr 23, 2001
I have his microchipped protein slurry in my veins
Just fyi, not everyone who chooses to decline the mrna vax is loony whack-job conspiracy theorist like Bohter. No rational person suspects that there are tracking devices in the vaccine.

But a rational person certainly can look at the data and conclude that the risk of COVID does not justify subjecting people under the age of 50 to a new vaccine technology for which we have no long term safety data.

1627663457935.png

Reactions: Ifallalot

PRCD

Tom Curren status
Feb 25, 2020
Just fyi, not everyone who chooses to decline the mrna vax is loony whack-job conspiracy theorist like Bohter. No rational person suspects that there are tracking devices in the vaccine.

But a rational person certainly can look at the data and conclude that the risk of COVID does not justify subjecting people under the age of 50 to a new vaccine technology for which we have no long term safety data.

View attachment 113791
It's hopeless, man. Talking about trade-offs and BigPharma fiduciary duty = Bohter. Like George W. Bush, we don't do nuance. I even posted Vinay Prasad's risk/reward calculations for those under 18 above, and those were based on wild-type variant. Delta is likely more contagious and less deadly.

My wife's fully-vaccinated-but-obese <40 year old friend just got out of the ER due to pericarditis from a virus that caused nausea and vomiting. She didn't say which virus. Maybe the doctors didn't say. Anyways, maybe her biggest problem is that she needs to lose weight. :unsure:

afoaf

Duke status
Jun 25, 2008

View attachment 113791
you'd be surprised how many rational people have no clue about the data

oneworlded

Administrator
Jun 4, 2004
Murrica
chrisdixonreports.com

View attachment 113791
"No rational person?"
Well, I dunno about that. It's surely true there are no long term studies on the vax. And maybe I'll feel those long term effects one day. It's a risk I'm willing to take to not die in the nearer term.
I prefer to look at it thusly:
A rational person can look at the number of people who have died of this sh!t, consider the people they know who have been affected by it - including long haul covid, and consider the fact that they want to try to minimize exposure to themselves, strangers and loved ones, oh, and consider that nearly all the hospitalizations and severe cases of covid are happening amongst the unvaxxed, and that person can conclude that it's worth the risk to get the vaccine. That is the conclusion I drew. Simple as that.

crustBrother

Kelly Slater status
Apr 23, 2001
Anyways, maybe her biggest problem is that she needs to lose weight. :unsure:
Yeah, lose weight, eat simple whole foods, work outside, have solid meaningful connections with family and community. Lessons from the Blue Zones.

Technology is great, but nature is better.

Last edited:
  • Love

PRCD

Tom Curren status
Feb 25, 2020
"No rational person?"
Well, I dunno about that. It's surely true there are no long term studies on the vax. And maybe I'll feel those long term effects one day. It's a risk I'm willing to take to not die in the nearer term.
I prefer to look at it thusly:
A rational person can look at the number of people who have died of this sh!t, consider the people they know who have been affected by it - including long haul covid, and consider the fact that they want to try to minimize exposure to themselves,
Good. I'm with you there, especially if you're in a high-risk category.

strangers and loved ones, oh,
Read the Pfizer phase III trial. It was never tested to prevent infection and transmission, only disease and severe disease. It's a non-sterilizing vaccine, hence:
and consider that nearly all the hospitalizations and severe cases of covid are happening amongst the unvaxxed,
Walk us through your calculations. What are the odds of getting Delta and going to the hospital vs. the odds of getting the vaccine and having a side-effect? For instance, Vinay Prasad calculated the odds of a youth getting pericarditis from the vaccine to be 5x higher than getting it from wild-type. What calculations did you do for yourself?

and that person can conclude that it's worth the risk to get the vaccine. That is the conclusion I drew. Simple as that.
Well, that is definitely simple.

crustBrother

Kelly Slater status
Apr 23, 2001
"No rational person?"
Well, I dunno about that.
LOL. Yeah. You're right. Never say never, huh? :cool:
A rational person can look at the number of people who have died of this sh!t, consider the people they know who have been affected by it - including long haul covid, and consider the fact that they want to try to minimize exposure to themselves, strangers and loved ones, oh, and consider that nearly all the hospitalizations and severe cases of covid are happening amongst the unvaxxed, and that person can conclude that it's worth the risk to get the vaccine. That is the conclusion I drew. Simple as that.
I totally get that line of thinking. The only place I would feel ethically compelled to push back on it is for people under the age of 18 where the death rate due to COVID is comparable to the percentage of rational people who think there is a tracking chip in the mrna vaccine - so close to zero that its useful to think of it as zero.

And even then, I fully support a parents right, and empathize (in spite of disagreeing) with their decision to choose to give their kids the MRNA vaccine.

Last edited: