*** Official Corona Virus Thread ***

stringcheese

Miki Dora status
Jun 21, 2017
Let's see what magical accounting tricks the TV experts use to bend over logic in order to get to bring hospital capacity back into the discussion next:LOL:(remember how that was the "scary" part, not the virus itself, which everyone started out agreeing was not a big deal to get for almost everyone?)
Oh no! Three times as many cases! Never mind the fact that 3x almost nothing is still almost nothing, numbers in a vacuum are scaaary! Oooo look out for the scary numbers!
Hide your mouths and noses from clear view, stranger danger like a late 90s suburban white mom, and take a couple, or more, shots of the best thing a boner pill company could come up with in six months straight into your blood stream. It won't help anything, it will probably make some things significantly worse, but you will feel like you did something and you know the old saying, "when in doubt, just touch everything and do random shlt because who has time to wait until you have enough information to proceed?"
:rolleyes:

2surf

Duke status
Apr 12, 2004
California USA
www.allcare.com
I just had my medicare physical from my Chinese primary care Physican. He said the covid delta strain was 1000 times more contagious than the original virus. That I should wear my mask in and outdoors. The fact that I've been pissing dangerously high levels of protein ever since getting my covid vaccines was out if his league and I should refer those numbers to my newly assigned nephrologist. Who agrees with my oncologist that my new "abnormal" is a direct result of the vaccine.

• Wow
Reactions: crustBrother

PRCD

Tom Curren status
Feb 25, 2020
I just had my medicare physical from my Chinese primary care Physican. He said the covid delta strain was 1000 times more contagious than the original virus. That I should wear my mask in and outdoors. The fact that I've been pissing dangerously high levels of protein ever since getting my covid vaccines was out if his league and I should refer those numbers to my newly assigned nephrologist. Who agrees with my oncologist that my new "abnormal" is a direct result of the vaccine.
Dr. Patterson has a treatment for COVID longhaulers and vaccine longhaulers.
You can also check this thread of medical professionals with vaccine side-effects:
I've had problems doctors created that they later couldn't solve. You have my sympathies. This is starting to look like the military anthrax vaccine scandal writ large.

crustBrother

Kelly Slater status
Apr 23, 2001
You can also check this thread of medical professionals with vaccine side-effects:
Reading through that and it is sad, but *hopefully* the numbers of vaccine injuries (if we ever know them) will turn out to be like the severe effects of COVID - a small enough percentage of the population to be considered tolerable by a rational adult that understands that sometimes we have to make difficult decisions.

But then I find myself reading this one...

"12 yr old had first vax. Fever 101 -102 F for 2 weeks post vax. Slept mostly 1 and half weeks later.
Complaint of Rt upper thigh throbbing/ sharp pain radiating up to right lower abdomen into the right side to rt flank area. Tender to touch. Rt leg gave way 4 times and she fell.
Ultrasound was unremarkable. Was treated for UTI and still continues to have pain as mentioned above.
Pediatrician says bring to hospital to see a Doctor if symptoms continue, they can order test.
Fever has since broke few days ago. Guarding of painful areas continue.
Due for second vax in another week."

Twelve. Years. Old.

I seriously have to fight back tears when I consider what risk we have introduced into the future of these children through loss of education, socialization, recreation, and now the introduction of drugs for which we have no long term safety data.

And we've introduced these risks to prolong the lives of a minority of old farts like myself.

That, in my humble opinion, is a trade-off that is both foolish and heartless.

1627329276721.png

• Wow
Reactions: PRCD

PRCD

Tom Curren status
Feb 25, 2020
Reading through that and it is sad, but *hopefully* the numbers of vaccine injuries (if we ever know them) will turn out to be like the severe effects of COVID - a small enough percentage of the population to be considered tolerable by a rational adult that understands that sometimes we have to make difficult decisions.

But then I find myself reading this one...

"12 yr old had first vax. Fever 101 -102 F for 2 weeks post vax. Slept mostly 1 and half weeks later.
Complaint of Rt upper thigh throbbing/ sharp pain radiating up to right lower abdomen into the right side to rt flank area. Tender to touch. Rt leg gave way 4 times and she fell.
Ultrasound was unremarkable. Was treated for UTI and still continues to have pain as mentioned above.
Pediatrician says bring to hospital to see a Doctor if symptoms continue, they can order test.
Fever has since broke few days ago. Guarding of painful areas continue.
Due for second vax in another week."

Twelve. Years. Old.
It's malpractice to give the kid a second shot, but the CDC still recommends a second shot even after the first went bad. Something like 10% skipped their second shot because of the first. Because of the news, many parents believe the Delta Variant is worse for kids, and how fortuitous that this variant coincided with Pfizer's Phase III trials on children!

I seriously have to fight back tears when I consider what risk we have introduced into the future of these children through loss of education, socialization, recreation, and now the introduction of drugs for which we have no long term safety data.

And we've introduced these risks to prolong the lives of a minority of old farts like myself.

That, in my humble opinion, is a trade-off that is both foolish and heartless.

View attachment 113595
There were 438,000 adverse events related to the COVID vaccines in VAERS last I checked. 60% were entered by medical professionals. COVID is not just the flu; the COVID vaccines are not just flu shots.

NovaVax looks better, but I fear they're already lost the market window in the West.

Subway

Administrator
Staff member
Dec 31, 2008
LBNY
what if all of this, the whole sh!t-show of the last 16 months, is just the wake up call mankind needed that "oh, right, viruses and bacteria are constantly evolving and we have just had a bit of a lucky streak since 1918." People die from all kinds of things, and "new" diseases have been a constant since forever. I remember learning, in like 7th grade biology, all about viruses and how easily and quickly they mutate and evolve, and that one day there may come a virus for which we don't have any immunity , it could sweep the globe, etc. This is nothing new; Bill Gates didn't come up with it in 2015. Bill was still building computers in his parents garage when I was learning about viral mutation and the potential for a really scary one to evolve one day and fukk chit up. So maybe the result of all this is more risk tolerance and less hysteria over natural forces over which we have little to no control

One can dream right?

Senor Sopa

Billy Hamilton status
Mar 11, 2015
Ponto
So maybe the result of all this is more risk tolerance and less hysteria over natural forces over which we have little to no control

One can dream right?
This would be nice. Allow some risk, screw the lawyers that profit from rducing risk! When peeps get in my face about "danger", my standard response is getting out of bed and sitting on the can are risky also.

CEO where I work does a weekly video address. All the onsite people get tested at least once a week. Today, he said we had six positive tests last week. Take a seat folks, 5 of the 6 were covid innoculated.

Subway

Administrator
Staff member
Dec 31, 2008
LBNY
Yeah even with the vaccines and the promise of novavax and better treatments etc, the end result is still covid 19 and it’s offspring are here, and probably will be here forever. hopefully as a mere blip in the grand scheme of things, but it will be claiming grandparents here and there, and the occasional younger person, for at least as long as the flu has been doing so. And the flu has been killing some of us every year for how long now? Probably since we lived in the caves and jungles. Unless somebody invents a vaccine as truly and absurdly successful as the polio vaccine, but with a fast mutator like a corona, it’s unlikely

PRCD

Tom Curren status
Feb 25, 2020
Yeah even with the vaccines and the promise of novavax and better treatments etc, the end result is still covid 19 and it’s offspring are here, and probably will be here forever. hopefully as a mere blip in the grand scheme of things, but it will be claiming grandparents here and there, and the occasional younger person, for at least as long as the flu has been doing so. And the flu has been killing some of us every year for how long now? Probably since we lived in the caves and jungles. Unless somebody invents a vaccine as truly and absurdly successful as the polio vaccine, but with a fast mutator like a corona, it’s unlikely
The vaccines are non-sterilizing, meaning they only prevent serious illness. They do not prevent infection and transmission. You can and will still get COVID even with a vaccine. You can also transmit it to others.

Reactions: Mr Doof

Subway

Administrator
Staff member
Dec 31, 2008
LBNY
I hear ya, that’s why I’m saying it’s here to stay. In fact a buddy of mine was just at an OUTDOOR wedding a couple weeks ago. Every single person there had been Vaccinated. Few days later someone felt really sick so everyone got tested. 17 of the 50 vaccinated guests tested positive

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: LifeOnMars and PRCD

oneula

Miki Dora status
Jun 3, 2004
800,000 children die every year of pneumonia.
1 every 39 seconds
4.16 million people have died of covid so far
if that had been all children would it have mattered anymore than those that perished
death is death
everything has to die

casa_mugrienta

Duke status
Apr 13, 2008
Petak Island
what if all of this, the whole sh!t-show of the last 16 months, is just the wake up call mankind needed that "oh, right, viruses and bacteria are constantly evolving and we have just had a bit of a lucky streak since 1918."
NO WAY MAN!

WE HUMANS CAN FIX EVERYTHING AND WE KNOW EVERYTHING AND THE

"SCIENCE

IS

SETTLED."

NOBODY HAS TO DIE. NOT ONE LYFE.

COMPLETELY BOGGLES MY MIND A LOT OF PEOPLE HAVE DIED FROM COVID!

TRUMP'S FAULT!

Reactions: Ifallalot

Autoprax

Duke status
Jan 24, 2011
Vagina Point
I'm just quoting my nephrologist who's currently treating half a dozen Kaiser patients with similar kidney issues. We all had the Moderna shots.
Maybe that means if you got the covid you would have died?

I'm trying to figure out a way to test this.

I need a lot of twins with matching health issues and one of them needs to agree to be infected by the virus.