*** Official Corona Virus Thread ***

Bohter

Michael Peterson status
Mar 7, 2006

Discussed in length here...

Who are those guys?

Dr. Robert Malone is the inventor of mRNA Vaccine technology.
Mr. Steve Kirsch is a serial entrepreneur who has been researching adverse reactions to COVID vaccines.
Dr. Bret Weinstein is an evolutionary biologist.
Bret talks to Robert and Steve about the pandemic, treatment and the COVID vaccines.
Bret's Twitter: HTTPS://twitter.com/bretweinstein
Steve's paper on COVID vaccine reactions: https://trialsitenews.com/should-you-...
Steve's Twitter: HTTPS://twitter.com/stkirsch COVID-19 Early Treatment Fund: https://www.treatearly.org/team/steve...
Dr. Malone's website: https://www.rwmalonemd.com/mrna-vacci...
Robert's LinkedIn profile: https://www.linkedin.com/in/rwmalonemd
Robert's Twitter: HTTPS://twitter.com/RWMaloneMD

PRCD

Tom Curren status
Feb 25, 2020
I made this argument 1-2 weeks ago when I said CA had herd immunity due to natural seroprevalence + vaccinated seroprevalence = 70%.

Are you quoting Milton?

I love PL.

Yes. Multivariate.

I trip out on how the medical leaders won't make a statement about Ivermectin.

That is troubling to me.
This is the question of our time: how do you respond to failing institutions that are supposed to look out for you? I called my doctor and asked about vaccine safety and he said they were far less safe than reported based on his data. He said a call to VAERS takes 30 minutes and is not worth most doctors' time. He takes ivermectin prophylactically.

OTOH Casa thinks the vaccines are just as safe as any of the previous ones. I respect his opinion and think he's seeing things accurately from his point of view.

IOW, personal networks may not route you to the right decision any more than failing public institutions.

sdsurfrat

Michael Peterson status
Jun 2, 2008
Time to BREAK the CONDITIONING boys!

Wow, i just went shopping after surf, first hit up a CVS, no mask, i feel weird at first walking in there bareback.. Will they yell at me? Will i get kicked out of the store?? Nope! Nada, nothing, no reaction at all, life like it should be. Felt so GOOD!

Even hit up a Vons after that, bareback, no push back or bad vibes at all. Are we really free?

Compare this to one year ago when SURFING was outlawed. (Umm, for what reason, draconian power trip..)
I'm trying to sneak from my house in my wetsuit carrying a board and a cop pulls up and says, "don't even think about it"

Sorry, having a good day. Time to BREAK the CONDITIONING boys and Girlz!

Reactions: urchined and PRCD

Bohter

Michael Peterson status
Mar 7, 2006
Yup....that's my out loud response to Covid 19 commercials on the radio....in the car.....with the windows down....

Vaccinated at work can now go w/o.....while I still need to wear 'em for who knows who...
Heard about a face too face meeting in a real conference room....everyone w/o, like 6 guys n gals, except one lone masked person. They told him to leave.

WWYD?

I know what I would do.

We're so fookered up it's beyond silly....

How long until everyone is required again....because of the, you know, "new variant"....Delta strain brah....one bad fooker.

And it's all a big lie.

• Haha
Reactions: JBerry

oneula

Miki Dora status
Jun 3, 2004
we just had a minor COVID out break in our building this week
management is pissed
they had to send two departments of staff home for paid for testing/quarantine
and spend extra bucks to deep clean those areas and all common areas in the entire complex
this comes after just opening up two weeks ago to 4 people in an elevator, 8 people in the gym(previously closed) and served hot food in the lunch room versus grab and go.
The CEO sent out an enterprise wide angry/disappointed message to people loosening their guard and creating unwarranted "issues" in the work place. We were just in the process of bring 70+ staff who've been working redundantly in another DR location since the outbreak They might re-think it if this stuff continues and they can't mandate the vaccine until it comes off emergency auth.

As a company we were near 70% vaccinated when they loosened up
but too many graduation and memorial weekend parties
most of the local clusters are coming from get togethers and mainland travel.
Allot got it recently in Utah where some vaccinated guy brought back the Delta variant which spreads like wild fire
This isn't going away
I wonder if the employer can make you pay for the expense of the deep cleaning

• Dislike
Reactions: JBerry

Autoprax

Duke status
Jan 24, 2011
Vagina Point
we just had a minor COVID out break in our building this week
management is pissed
they had to send two departments of staff home for paid for testing/quarantine
and spend extra bucks to deep clean those areas and all common areas in the entire complex
this comes after just opening up two weeks ago to 4 people in an elevator, 8 people in the gym(previously closed) and served hot food in the lunch room versus grab and go.
The CEO sent out an enterprise wide angry/disappointed message to people loosening their guard and creating unwarranted "issues" in the work place. We were just in the process of bring 70+ staff who've been working redundantly in another DR location since the outbreak They might re-think it if this stuff continues and they can't mandate the vaccine until it comes off emergency auth.

As a company we were near 70% vaccinated when they loosened up
but too many graduation and memorial weekend parties
most of the local clusters are coming from get togethers and mainland travel.
Allot got it recently in Utah where some vaccinated guy brought back the Delta variant which spreads like wild fire
This isn't going away
I wonder if the employer can make you pay for the expense of the deep cleaning
Did you get the shot?

Autoprax

Duke status
Jan 24, 2011
Vagina Point
Yup....that's my out loud response to Covid 19 commercials on the radio....in the car.....with the windows down....

Vaccinated at work can now go w/o.....while I still need to wear 'em for who knows who...
Heard about a face too face meeting in a real conference room....everyone w/o, like 6 guys n gals, except one lone masked person. They told him to leave.

WWYD?

I know what I would do.

We're so fookered up it's beyond silly....

How long until everyone is required again....because of the, you know, "new variant"....Delta strain brah....one bad fooker.

And it's all a big lie.
The vaccine protects against the delta variant.

You just need to have both shots.

Oh, you didn't get your shots?

:roflmao: