*** Official Corona Virus Thread ***

Bohter

Michael Peterson status
Mar 7, 2006
And cumulutively, over the last 50+ years, how many adverse reactions for all those vaccines?
How many adverse reactions in 5 months with a much smaller sample size?

How many different vaccices exist for each of the above named diseases?
How many different vaccines for Wuhan Flu?

Is the inidence curve dropping to zero becuase of the vaccine, or in spite of it?

Ask yourself, do you really trust the "Science"?
All good questions...

Seen any main stream studies / reports comparing the general health of vaccinated vs. not vaccinated?

Neither have I.

But I have seen one from a Dr who kept track of his patients....both vaccinated and not.....good sample size too...and guess what.....no general health benefit.....in fact he observed the opposite.

Vaccines appear to improve revenue streams......not health.

So....do I trust the Science with a capital "S"?

Used to....blindly.....but not anymore.....it's akin to a religion.

And yes.....they lie....

Do your own research.

Bohter

Michael Peterson status
Mar 7, 2006
Predictions for this fall's flu season?

Another "pandemic" about like the last one?
Different "strain"....
With the same measures rolled out again?

A worse one....monster strain....with the vaccinated being the most affected...but blaming the non vaccinated?
or...
A worse one....monster strain....with the non vaccinated being the most affected...the vaccinated being protected?
But both with extra "preventative" measures....compared to Covid-19?

Just another flu season....like the good old days....

afoaf

Duke status
Jun 25, 2008
I got a cold from my kid this week; everyone is sick in the neighborhood

I bet this flu season is very similar to non-2020 flu seasons in the sense that
people will be back out, going to the office, lower mask use, and reduced social
distancing

I like your stupid doom cult prediction Bohter!

I'll remember to come back to this thread and laugh at your GREAT FLU SEASON RESET
at the end of this year when literally NONE of the stupid ass sh!t you predicted happened

what a wanker

PRCD

Tom Curren status
Feb 25, 2020
And cumulutively, over the last 50+ years, how many adverse reactions for all those vaccines?
How many adverse reactions in 5 months with a much smaller sample size?

How many different vaccices exist for each of the above named diseases?
How many different vaccines for Wuhan Flu?

Is the inidence curve dropping to zero becuase of the vaccine, or in spite of it?

Ask yourself, do you really trust the "Science"?
David Gorski chalks all the VAERS data up to the fact that we're vaccinating a huge chunk of our population and they are dying at the normal rate. His argument is in the paragraphs towards the bottom. The guy who invented the mRNA vector isn't so sure.

I think the elites have concluded that the vaccines are the way out of this pandemic, which is their face-saving exit strategy given the lockdowns and other draconian measures they imposed without evidence. Judging by California's Worldometers data, the mRNA vaccines work. We don't really know much else. Corners were definitely cut in testing. The closest thing I could find to a follow-up of the original Pfizer trial is this, and it's far from an apples-to-apples comparison with the original. It really boils down to who you trust and why. Experts have reversed themselves many times during this. The FDA is under criticism on many other fronts. There are private doctors like John Campbell who come alongside bureaucracies to shore up their integrity with their own grandfatherly analysis, but how do you know they're right? Pretty tough problem in a low-trust society, hence our vaccine hesitancy.

Autoprax

Duke status
Jan 24, 2011
Vagina Point
Aren't countries without access to the vaccine creating a double bind?

We'll get to see what not locking down in response to the virus looks like.

Campbell has gone after the medical establishment for not taking a position on Vitamin D and Ivermectin.

I wonder if there is a greater vaccine hesitancy in people who didn't get shots in the past?

I got so many vaccines and shots for work and world travel.

Getting this one is a no brainer.

I'm still alive.

Seemingly no worse for wear.

And I'm old so I could die any day no anyway.

I think this situation has triggered an anal retentive response in those who are so inclined.

So many people want to know what you want them to do so they can not do it.

Last edited:
Reactions: Driftcoast

SurfFuerteventura

Rabbitt Bartholomew status
Sep 20, 2014
Ribbit
Just out of the Dr's office with my 87 y.o. mom.

Get this, "your Pfizer vaccine is no good anymore, because of the new variants and strains of COVID".

Mom was like, "so why t.f. did I get vaccinated for then?".

Right?

:shrug:

My question exactly Mom.

:socrazy:

EU now talking about the COVID digital certificate coming into force on 1st of July.

So, basically, only people vaccinated by vaccines that no longer are effective, get a certificate to travel?

Everything makes perfect sense, doesn't it?

Right!

Reactions: PRCD

Autoprax

Duke status
Jan 24, 2011
Vagina Point
The Pfizer vaccine was found to be 88% effective at stopping symptomatic disease from the Indian variant two weeks after the second dose, compared with 93% effectiveness against the Kent variant.May 23, 2021

afoaf

Duke status
Jun 25, 2008
Just out of the Dr's office with my 87 y.o. mom.

Get this, "your Pfizer vaccine is no good anymore, because of the new variants and strains of COVID".

Mom was like, "so why t.f. did I get vaccinated for then?".

Right?

:shrug:

My question exactly Mom.

:socrazy:

EU now talking about the COVID digital certificate coming into force on 1st of July.

So, basically, only people vaccinated by vaccines that no longer are effective, get a certificate to travel?

Everything makes perfect sense, doesn't it?

Right!
incompetence != nefariousness

"never attribute to malice that which can be explained by incompetence"

"assume best intentions"

PRCD

Tom Curren status
Feb 25, 2020
Aren't countries without access to the vaccine creating a double bind?
You mean, "A double blind?" I'm not sure what you're saying.
We'll get to see what not locking down in response to the virus looks like.
Numerous studies have already compared this.

Campbell has gone after the medical establishment for not taking a position on Vitamin D and Ivermectin.
Right. I don't watch all of his videos. I'm merely pointing out that the establishment needs him for credibility of their main messages, which is "GET THE VACCINE" and the other control measures. The establishment lacks credibility on its own, particularly the big bureaucracies. There is a lot of data on declining trust in institutions. The establishment's response to declining trust is to blame the victims.

I wonder if there is a greater vaccine hesitancy in people who didn't get shots in the past?

I got so many vaccines and shots for work and world travel.

Getting this one is a no brainer.
I've never been hesitant in the past and have gotten many for travel. I don't normally get the flu shot though. Recall the messaging in September before the election was negative about the accelerated testing of these vaccines. Now the messaging has flip-flopped. People like me remember what was said six months ago. I'd also never looked into the FDA's record over the past 10-20 years. Now that I have, I'm disturbed.

I'm still alive.

Seemingly no worse for wear.

And I'm old so I could die any day no anyway.

I think this situation has triggered an anal retentive response in those who are so inclined.

So many people want to know what you want them to do so they can not do it.
Not sure about that.

Reactions: Autoprax

PRCD

Tom Curren status
Feb 25, 2020
This is never going to end. Most new people are born in the 10/40 window of latitude, such as India. Only 1% have been vaccinated there where this will be seasonal and continue to mutate in cramped, dense urban housing. Western governments allow flights from these places because that's where the cheap labor comes from.

The fact that this is just a bad cold in the young should be good news, especially since the UK vaccinated the elderly first. Instead, it portends another lockdown.

Bohter

Michael Peterson status
Mar 7, 2006
"This is never going to end."

Until they have full control of your biological "health"...

And track your every move and then use that data to give you a score that gives you privileges...

Just like a slave....

More of a slave....actually.....as prax suggests from time to time....drivers license....required school vax....etc.

The only way it will end is if YOU make a tough decision and do something and not fully COMPLY.

Slow boiling the frog is in play these days....accelerating clearly....

Dropping in on our shite....

:cheers:

CutnSnip

Phil Edwards status
Sep 11, 2018
Probably dropping in on you, California
"This is never going to end."

Until they have full control of your biological "health"...

And track your every move and then use that data to give you a score that gives you privileges...

Just like a slave....

More of a slave....actually.....as prax suggests from time to time....drivers license....required school vax....etc.

The only way it will end is if YOU make a tough decision and do something and not fully COMPLY.

Slow boiling the frog is in play these days....accelerating clearly....

Dropping in on our shite....

:cheers:
im starting to get a little sad for you. there must be another flat planet for you to live on where they just let you be free?

Bohter

Michael Peterson status
Mar 7, 2006
"Instead, it portends another lockdown."

I also have a bad portentous feeling....

goingoutside

Legend (inyourownmind)
Mar 7, 2016
Isn't asking for your papers like asking for ID?

I have to show proof that I am old enough to buy alcohol or drive a car or engage in air travel.

Have you not done these things and didn't realize "your papers please" is not some new thing?

I love that you have a book that explains everything.

That must be nice.

I'm not going outside now as it's still dark.

But I will later.
Read the first few articles here.

Another Voice (Rev. 18:4)

Might help with a wider view of things, and the bigger picture.

Keep in mind who these guys are, and what they have been scheming for a long time, and what their ultimate goal is.

...Genesis to Revelation, it will all take place just as the Holy Scriptures foretold.

....I am goingoutside now....

• Dislike

SurfFuerteventura

Rabbitt Bartholomew status
Sep 20, 2014
Ribbit
... Western governments allow flights from these places because that's where the cheap labor comes from...
Cheap labor?

Last I remember, the Indian citizens whose SSN cards had the ink still fresh and were getting paid starting salaries of $10k/month plus were anything BUTT cheap.

They were the "techies" that desigened those neat helmets the helicopter pilots wear that allowed them to target their aircrafts guns just by looking at the targets.

Yeah, 'cheap' was NOT in their vocabulary.

They did however pronounce things like Lamborghini and Ferrari perfectly somehow I do recall.

PRCD

Tom Curren status
Feb 25, 2020
Cheap labor?

Last I remember, the Indian citizens whose SSN cards had the ink still fresh and were getting paid starting salaries of $10k/month plus were anything BUTT cheap.

They were the "techies" that desigened those neat helmets the helicopter pilots wear that allowed them to target their aircrafts guns just by looking at the targets.
That is a 1962 technology, introduced to the Apache in 1985, though there may be modern iterations of it.
How long ago was this?

Autoprax

Duke status
Jan 24, 2011
Vagina Point
Read the first few articles here.

Another Voice (Rev. 18:4)

Might help with a wider view of things, and the bigger picture.

Keep in mind who these guys are, and what they have been scheming for a long time, and what their ultimate goal is.

...Genesis to Revelation, it will all take place just as the Holy Scriptures foretold.

....I am goingoutside now....
It always comes back to the Jews.
:roflmao: