*** Official Corona Virus Thread ***

Why_was_I_banned

Billy Hamilton status
Sep 5, 2020

Bohter

Michael Peterson status
Mar 7, 2006
I'm not sure what your point is. That Sweden is doing better? Ok.

Whatever tRump has us doing has killed 200,000.
Take a guess....same scenario....different Pres.
Say Hillary....
How many could she have saved off the alleged 200K?

And....how 'bout some history of the "derp state".....

• Dislike
Reactions: Driftcoast

Why_was_I_banned

Billy Hamilton status
Sep 5, 2020
Take a guess....same scenario....different Pres.
Say Hillary....
How many could she have saved off the alleged 200K?

And....how 'bout some history of the "derp state".....
Follow the South Korea model. You tell me.

By the way, I don't watch those videos. Life is too short.

goingoutside

Legend (inyourownmind)
Mar 7, 2016
Reactions: Jonahbrah

Why_was_I_banned

Billy Hamilton status
Sep 5, 2020
Another Voice (Rev. 18:4): Fake Covid About One Thing - Medical Authoritarianism: Make You Property Of 'The State'; And Masks

100 % fake virus being used to take control of everyone on the planet.

Remember who you are going along with in this " Lie-Ruse" made up, fake "virus".

....I am goingoutside now...don't forget who took control of the entire U.S. "health care" system...some time ago....
I hate bible thumpers who ignore the parts they find inconvenient.

All of you must obey those who rule over you. There are no authorities except the ones God has chosen. Those who now rule have been chosen by God. 2 So whoever opposes the authorities opposes leaders whom God has appointed. Those who do that will be judged. 3 If you do what is right, you won’t need to be afraid of your rulers.

3:1 This saying is trustworthy: “If someone aspires to the office of overseer, he desires a good work.” 2 The overseer then must be above reproach, the husband of one wife, temperate, self-controlled, respectable, hospitable, an able teacher, 3 not a drunkard, not violent, but gentle, not contentious, free from the love of money. 4 He must manage his own household well and keep his children in control without losing his dignity. 5 But if someone does not know how to manage his own household, how will he care for the church of God? 6 He must not be a recent convert, or he may become arrogant and fall into the punishment that the devil will exact. 7 And he must be well thought of by those outside the faith, so that he may not fall into disgrace and be caught by the devil’s trap.

Your Bible tells you to obey the authority over you, and how to select who should be in that authority.

With your stiff neck, you have chosen do defy the God you proclaim. Faith without works is dead.

Repent sinner

Last edited:

Bohter

Michael Peterson status
Mar 7, 2006
Check out this site....that opens with this...

"We believe this crisis represents a world-changing opportunity to expose and transform antiquated ideologies that restrict health freedom. Germ theory is a scientifically bankrupt paradigm based in warfare models of pathogenic invasion. This theory has been leveraged as an instrument for geopolitical and social control – largely in the form of a vaccination agenda – to subdue the populace through coerced and forced bodily penetration and associated disability, mortality, and surveillance. As a result, conventional Western medicine functions as a sort of religion based on consensus assumptions and dogmatic medical monotheistic posturing. At its core, this approach is not salugenic or scientific and thus violates its stated ethical parameters around informed consent, beneficence, and an uncompromised evidence base.

We believe that citizens should be free to exercise their natural right to practice medicine as they see fit – in retention both of bodily sovereignty and civil liberties. To that end, we orient ourselves around the foundational premises that the body is inherently wise, that symptoms are meaningful, and that radical healing is eminently possible when we align with the earth and honor our place in the natural world."

This was a new one for me...well done presentation...
Germ Theory....the new medical religion...

Relative to that....watched CNN the other night...guests were dropping the word "Science!" w/o even discussing any evidence etc....just claiming "Science!" has it all figured out...whatever it is......might as well be evoking "Jesus!"....if it's done in that manner.

Reactions: Jonahbrah

PRCD

Tom Curren status
Feb 25, 2020
the "100pct fake" virus just killed a 28yrold Doctor in Philly.
Both Philly and all of NJ should shut down permanently so this doesn't happen again. NJ will be closing soon anyway for lack of money to run it. Why not move the line to the left.

• Love
Reactions: drainer

Jonahbrah

Nep status
Sep 20, 2019
BMore
[

I don't really care about scoring high on openness.

It has great disadvantages. Any extreme trait does.

I would prefer to score higher on conscientiousness.

But I scored averaged on that trait.

So there goes your theory.

You seem really unhappy and combative.

What do you think is causing that?

Did you take the test?

Just for fun?
When the truth is relative, ALL theories coming from an individual whom you do not like...will be false.

I did not take the test. I scored extremely high on the Wonderlic Test for an elite financial firm and got hired before even completing my degree.

I'm more interested in aptitude. If you need a test to identify your personality, you likely aren't the objective personality you claim to be.

Jonahbrah

Nep status
Sep 20, 2019
BMore
I hate bible thumpers who ignore the parts they find inconvenient.

All of you must obey those who rule over you. There are no authorities except the ones God has chosen. Those who now rule have been chosen by God. 2 So whoever opposes the authorities opposes leaders whom God has appointed. Those who do that will be judged. 3 If you do what is right, you won’t need to be afraid of your rulers.

3:1 This saying is trustworthy: “If someone aspires to the office of overseer, he desires a good work.” 2 The overseer then must be above reproach, the husband of one wife, temperate, self-controlled, respectable, hospitable, an able teacher, 3 not a drunkard, not violent, but gentle, not contentious, free from the love of money. 4 He must manage his own household well and keep his children in control without losing his dignity. 5 But if someone does not know how to manage his own household, how will he care for the church of God? 6 He must not be a recent convert, or he may become arrogant and fall into the punishment that the devil will exact. 7 And he must be well thought of by those outside the faith, so that he may not fall into disgrace and be caught by the devil’s trap.

Your Bible tells you to obey the authority over you, and how to select who should be in that authority.

With your stiff neck, you have chosen do defy the God you proclaim. Faith without works is dead.

Repent sinner
So you hate Christians? Sounds very Christ-like...lol

Autoprax

Duke status
Jan 24, 2011
Vagina Point
When the truth is relative, ALL theories coming from an individual whom you do not like...will be false.

I did not take the test. I scored extremely high on the Wonderlic Test for an elite financial firm and got hired before even completing my degree.

I'm more interested in aptitude. If you need a test to identify your personality, you likely aren't the objective personality you claim to be.
Stay on track, dummy.

You said my bias made me throw the test so I score high on openness, and I said, No, my bias would be to score higher on conscientiousness, which I scored in the average rage.

So there goes that theory.

Now you are introducing a red herring (post modernism)

Did you figure out why you are so angry?

That is million dollar question.

I'm putting my $$$$$$$$$$ on inconsistent caregiver in childhood, probably mom. But it could have been some other kind of trauma.

Have you met Squildy?

You guys could start a "Erbb My Mommy was Crazy" support group. :cry:

drainer

Gerry Lopez status
Jan 27, 2009
Lewdcadia
  • Haha
Reactions: PRCD

Mr Doof

Duke status
Jan 23, 2002
San Francisco, CA
....just claiming "Science!" has it all figured out...whatever it is......might as well be evoking "Jesus!"....if it's done in that manner.
You feel the same way when people evoke the name of Jesus/God/Allah/Rama when they are trying to say whatever it is they are saying?

Subway

Administrator
Staff member
Dec 31, 2008
LBNY
are we concerned about Europe's second wave? i think even our CEO, who really hoped more people would come into midtown voluntarily once the forced lockdown ended in mid July, has accepted the fact that 95% of our staff in NY is just never returning to the office unless mandated to do so, and even then, most everyone could probably come up with a doctors note excusing them from commuting. Oddly enough, he said our balance sheet is as healthy as it's ever been, we were able to make the right moves with partners, lessees, etc. with VERY few layoffs ( i only know one personally) We were even able to bring back all of our furloughed people.