*** Official Corona Virus Thread ***

Leaverite

Rabbitt Bartholomew status
Dec 19, 2017
Central Cal
Newsome rolled out his new statewide scaling system about two weeks ago. Santa Cruz was in the purple catagory at that time. Since then the countywide cases have been dwindling. We just got the official release to go to condition Red and let some stuff start opening back up again. A string of days with no new reported cases.

Today, 36 new cases reported. So there goes that....

casa_mugrienta

Duke status
Apr 13, 2008
Petak Island
Still whiteknighting for dudes,huh Caca?
No.

I'm asking who bore false witness.

I guess everyslurper thinks it was Jonahbro?

That's a pretty big jump as things never seemed to get too crazy between them here...publicly.

I think we're not hearing the whole story.

On the other hand if this is some kind of narcissistic fantasy concocted by everyslurper... :ROFLMAO:

Jonahbrah

Nep status
Sep 20, 2019
BMore

"The war, however, appears to be more of a war on the people of Hawaii than a war on any virus. Hawaii, run predominantly by Democrats, is joining other left-leaning states in trying to sharply increase coronavirus “cases” — a medical misnomer since most people aren’t sick and show no symptoms — as a justification for even more draconian lockdowns and economic damage that they hope can be blamed on President Trump."

Hopefully Hawaiians wake up to the fact that if America falls, its not going to replaced with a Hawaiian monarchy in the islands, but a totolitarian police state.

They are in the process of implementing medical marshall law permanantly. The lockdown doesn't match the severity of the virus. Stand up now. Take your islands back from the democratic leadership...or kiss your freedom, wealth, (and eventually) lives goodbye.

If you are against the lockdown...you are not the minority. They'll use media to project a false reality that you are. Its smoke and mirrors. Just like this board. That's why social media is revving up the censorship. So people don't have an accurate perception of reality, and that the majority of us realize this is a siege by a very small group of people hellbent on consolidating power and destroying us.

And they've convinced a couple minions throughout the country that they'll get a piece of the pie if they assist in crippling our infrastructure. People that will be held accountable during the end of this.

STAND UP HAWAII!!!! OR LOSE EVERYTHING!!!!

Why_was_I_banned

Billy Hamilton status
Sep 5, 2020

"The war, however, appears to be more of a war on the people of Hawaii than a war on any virus. Hawaii, run predominantly by Democrats, is joining other left-leaning states in trying to sharply increase coronavirus “cases” — a medical misnomer since most people aren’t sick and show no symptoms — as a justification for even more draconian lockdowns and economic damage that they hope can be blamed on President Trump."

Hopefully Hawaiians wake up to the fact that if America falls, its not going to replaced with a Hawaiian monarchy in the islands, but a totolitarian police state.

They are in the process of implementing medical marshall law permanantly. The lockdown doesn't match the severity of the virus. Stand up now. Take your islands back from the democratic leadership...or kiss your freedom, wealth, (and eventually) lives goodbye.

If you are against the lockdown...you are not the minority. They'll use media to project a false reality that you are. Its smoke and mirrors. Just like this board. That's why social media is revving up the censorship. So people don't have an accurate perception of reality, and that the majority of us realize this is a siege by a very small group of people hellbent on consolidating power and destroying us.

And they've convinced a couple minions throughout the country that they'll get a piece of the pie if they assist in crippling our infrastructure. People that will be held accountable during the end of this.

Romans 13 :: NIV. Everyone must submit himself to the governing authorities, for there is no authority except that which God has established. ... Consequently, he who rebels against the authority is rebelling against what God has instituted, and those who do so will bring judgment on themselves.

Sounds like somebody won't be able to post from prison, pretty soon.

And that whole "preachy" thing just went out the window.

• Haha
Reactions: tacos and afoaf

Random Guy

Duke status
Jan 16, 2002
Romans 13 :: NIV. Everyone must submit himself to the governing authorities, for there is no authority except that which God has established. ... Consequently, he who rebels against the authority is rebelling against what God has instituted, and those who do so will bring judgment on themselves.
like so much of the Bible, it’s written ambiguously
and could potentially be interpreted to support different ideas
is this saying we should Submit to trump because he wouldn’t have any authority if God’s didn’t give it to him
or that trump has no authority because only god can grant authority

just curious

casa_mugrienta

Duke status
Apr 13, 2008
Petak Island
In this case the authorities = r32 and Groundswell

Sounds like you've finally decided to come clean and admit guilt.

Why_was_I_banned

Billy Hamilton status
Sep 5, 2020
like so much of the Bible, it’s written ambiguously
and could potentially be interpreted to support different ideas
is this saying we should Submit to trump because he wouldn’t have any authority if God’s didn’t give it to him
or that trump has no authority because only god can grant authority

just curious
If you are going to live by that creed, and become a spokesperson for that belief system, then yes, you should submit to all authority over you. It doesn't say support, it says submit. That is a difference.

Jonahbrah, since he has adopted that belief system, should obey his government's orders regarding Covid mitigation. He should turn the other cheek if struck. He should forgive 7 times 70. He should give a fücking haole his coat and waves. He should be a kind and gentle person.

He definitely shouldn't be hunting down antifa if the government doesn't.

He shouldn't be saying "STAND UP HAWAII!!!! OR LOSE EVERYTHING!!!!" because nothing is his. Everything belongs to God

Bohter

Michael Peterson status
Mar 7, 2006
Found this comment on YT.....
"Q: What if the ‘virus’ never goes away?
A: Well then the restrictions must stay in place.
You DO know, don’t you, however, that it will NEVER go away? It’s been here for ever and will stay here for ever. Like all coronaviruses. Did the flu ever go away, even after decades of useless vaccination? No, it didn’t actually. Was a cure for the common cold ever found? No, it wasn’t. The reason coronaviruses don’t go away is because they’re not diseases or illnesses. They’re part of a natural process to re-balance your body when it becomes run down. The symptoms- coughs, fevers etc - are evidence that the process is underway. The symptoms can be alleviated or even masked but cannot be cured because you can’t cure something that isn’t even a problem in the first place! Now isn’t that clever?! Pick on something that’s in pretty much all our bodies, label it a ‘virus’, clamp down with the restrictions, take away our rights, then say everything will go back to normal - and our rights will be slowly returned to us - when the ‘virus’ disappears. But it WON’T disappear because coronaviruses are part of us and here to stay. It’s like saying restrictions will be lifted once all bacteria disappears from our bodies. It’s not going to happen! Health-wise, it doesn’t matter. We can live perfectly well with coronaviruses. We’ve done it for millennia. But now it’s being used to shoehorn us all into a new dystopia. It’s here and unless you start fighting right now however you can, it’s here to stay. We’re trapped in a riddle not of our own making. We should have started fighting a long time ago. We have two choices now: give up all your freedoms in exchange for a pathetic half-life barely worth living. Or stand up and fight till the end. It’s tragic to see so many people sitting around doing absolutely nothing, somehow still believing that it’ll all be all right in the end and that this too will pass. It won’t. It’s been planned for decades. If you can’t fight, don’t stand in the way of those who are fighting on your behalf. Protesters, activists and human rights supporters aren’t holding rallies for a laugh or to cause trouble - they’re standing up for their rights AND yours. They’re the new frontline. They need your support. Because once they go down, there will be no one to protect you." - Jacqui Deevoy -

Why_was_I_banned

Billy Hamilton status
Sep 5, 2020
Yes, with no proof, or chance to defend. And once you are banned, you have no ability to contact the erBB at all.

R32 said he would look into it. Groundswell, who banned me, still hasn't replied to my attempt to contact him

• Wow
Reactions: mundus

jamesgang

Miki Dora status
Aug 9, 2006
Location Location

Your news sources are about as reliable as the Bible.

In other Hawaii news, Sunset Point was pumping last night. I've never seen it that crowded.

Reactions: PPK96754 and mundus

mundus

Duke status
Feb 26, 2018
Yes, with no proof, or chance to defend. And once you are banned, you have no ability to contact the erBB at all.

R32 said he would look into it. Groundswell, who banned me, still hasn't replied to my attempt to contact him
IMO, Alll the conspirators should be banned. I spend way too much time here and never seen you out of line.

casa_mugrienta

Duke status
Apr 13, 2008
Petak Island
I'm not sure...

Groundswell said several complained.

It also seems Casa's style
Oh yeah. Totally my style. The mods really listen to me. They do whatever I say.(y)

This is the part where you need to get a grip and realize you're nuts.

FTR, I've notified the mods twice in my time here. Once about the poster Redbone and his history of frivolous lawsuits (mods did nothing, and Redbone's lawyers were calling ERmag's offices within a week) and the other to ask that a thread I created be deleted after another poster took it and branched off in a questionable direction involving another poster's daughter.

But go ahead, keep up with the ruminating paranoia.