*** Official Corona Virus Thread ***

Jonahbrah

Nep status
Sep 20, 2019
BMore
That's because "time" is integral to the human experience, and acting like it is not, or can possibly not be, is ridiculous.
"Eternal life" is a ludicrous concept.
Everything you've ever felt, you only felt because your experience is rooted in existing temporarily.
Love is beautiful in no small part because it is only so briefly.
Strawman. I didn't act as though it wasn't an integral to the human experience. I actually agree with that statement.

You're diverting though because you're offended. I simply said your "faith" is in "time." There was no downplaying the importance of time within the human experience.

Autoprax

Duke status
Jan 24, 2011
Vagina Point
No...

Your God is the "feeling" you get from p@ssy.

You worship your pleasure.
I thought you said Time was my god?

If you knew me you wouldn't say I worship pleasure.'

My dad used to call me his little ascetic.

I would say I worship the process of doing meaningful work that contributes to the society.

If that is my ticket to hell, I gladly take that ride, knowing I was in the right and god was wrong.

It's not the complicated.

Jonahbrah

Nep status
Sep 20, 2019
BMore
I thought you said Time was my god?

If you knew me you wouldn't say I worship pleasure.'

My dad used to call me his little ascetic.

I would say I worship the process of doing meaningful work that contributes to the society.

If that is my ticket to hell, I gladly take that ride, knowing I was in the right and god was wrong.

It's not the complicated.
You're clearly not a monotheist. You didn't know there's other religious classifications?

You're a walking contradiction. You "worship the process of meaningful work." How can there be "meaningful" work if there's no afterlife and even the greatest men's legacies eventually dissolve into the past? Work is vanity and of no truly lasting value.

I love examing the confusion of your reality. It's like observing a black hole up close.

Autoprax

Duke status
Jan 24, 2011
Vagina Point
You're a walking contradiction. You "worship the process of meaningful work." How can there be "meaningful" work if there's no afterlife
Why would an afterlife give life meaning?

I don't get it.

I find my meaning moment by moment.

That is all there really is.

Are you a polytheist?

I actually and more down with that than Christianity..

Reactions: need 4 speed

One-Off

Tom Curren status
Jul 28, 2005
33.8N - 118.4W

I don't get it.

Are you a polytheist?

Keep contributing meaningfully to society Otto because there is life after death. We see solid evidence of it right before our eyes, everyday. After someone dies, life goes on. That's the way I see it.

For your troubles (and you thought they'd swab your nose)-

118952355_10157735796327099_771859010750657939_o.jpg

jamesgang

Miki Dora status
Aug 9, 2006
Location Location
Rel
You're clearly not a monotheist. You didn't know there's other religious classifications?

You're a walking contradiction. You "worship the process of meaningful work." How can there be "meaningful" work if there's no afterlife and even the greatest men's legacies eventually dissolve into the past? Work is vanity and of no truly lasting value.

I love examing the confusion of your reality. It's like observing a black hole up close.
You clearly haven't thought much about "meaning" beyond what Pastor Tickleballs says from the pulpit.

oneula

Miki Dora status
Jun 3, 2004
the future of work in the city and it's impact to the surrounding community
when you don't live where you work and your employer can save up to 30%-40% of their fixed operating expense by keeping you at home.

Jonahbrah

Nep status
Sep 20, 2019
BMore

I don't get it.

Are you a polytheist?

Because true purpose is eternal. Anything less is irrelevant. The wicked will be entirely forgotten after the day of judgement. The memory of evil blotted out. All you mockers, scoffers, slanderers, etc...imprisoned eternally.

If you aren't a Christian...this life is as good as it's going to get for you. And if you're honest...existence in this world is "at best" managing our own suffering. This world wasn't designed to be utopia. We were put here with superior rebellious entities to be tested. The majority of humans will fail the test and fall to deceit.

The select few of us will overcome evil with good after embracing the work of Jesus Christ. Those are the facts.

And I'm not a polytheist. Why serve the created things when you can serve the Creator?:waving::waving::dancing:

Reactions: Bud

Jonahbrah

Nep status
Sep 20, 2019
BMore
the future of work in the city and it's impact to the surrounding community
when you don't live where you work and your employer can save up to 30%-40% of their fixed operating expense by keeping you at home.

Most people are done putting up with this. I'm claiming by winter next year many law abiding citizens will start active civil disobedience on a mass scale. And the people still trying to push this economic warfare and treason will have hell to pay.

You can censor the internet and t.v. as much as you want to try to shift perception and create a false reality, but as soon as enough people realize what is being done, your power is permanantly stripped. That is where we are heading shortly. Just wait.

casa_mugrienta

Duke status
Apr 13, 2008
Petak Island
So far, around the country there are almost 30,000 college students predictably popping positive.

And not a single hospitalization.

Universities are responding by sending these students home.

So fcking stupid.

I guess the idea is to create hospitalizations?

Reactions: Havoc

Autoprax

Duke status
Jan 24, 2011
Vagina Point
So far, around the country there are almost 30,000 college students predictably popping positive.

And not a single hospitalization.

Universities are responding by sending these students home.

So fcking stupid.

I guess the idea is to create hospitalizations?
Wasn't the idea that these kids would kill their grand parents?

I guess we are going to go to herd immunity by default/incompetance.

How do you think the virus will do during the cold and flu season?

PS, I wish I was back in the class teaching.

Reactions: Havoc

Autoprax

Duke status
Jan 24, 2011
Vagina Point
Because true purpose is eternal. Anything less is irrelevant. The wicked will be entirely forgotten after the day of judgement. The memory of evil blotted out. All you mockers, scoffers, slanderers, etc...imprisoned eternally.

If you aren't a Christian...this life is as good as it's going to get for you. And if you're honest...existence in this world is "at best" managing our own suffering. This world wasn't designed to be utopia. We were put here with superior rebellious entities to be tested. The majority of humans will fail the test and fall to deceit.

The select few of us will overcome evil with good after embracing the work of Jesus Christ. Those are the facts.

And I'm not a polytheist. Why serve the created things when you can serve the Creator?:waving::waving::dancing:
I'm here to help reduce the suffering of others. If that aint good enough for god, he can fuck off. I'd rather go to hell.

You are a follower who is just biding your time until you get to paradise. That is a sign of your weakness driven by fear.

PS, for someone who has overcome evil, you sure are an intolerant judgemental misery.

If that is the result of you being born again, I say no thanks!

Last edited: