Official Bird & Nature Post

Leaverite

Rabbitt Bartholomew status
Dec 19, 2017
Central Cal
Here is a nature post.

Ordered a new board from Buddy McCray. Blast. An F2K fish.

Buddy lives on the North Shore, his house/houses are at Backyards at the top of Sunset point. He shaped me a new, pristine, 5' 10" fish. Everything was golden.

Got a phone call from him. Apparently a feral cat sneaked into his shaping room and sprayed all over my new, unglassed board. Asking me if I still wanted it, could he airbrush it in a dark color or start over???

I went for the start over.

Wanted a simple, all white, no nonsense board from the start. He said OK and honored his word. Painted the cat **** board a weird, sky blue color and donated it to a charity auction...

Buddy is a class act.

Reactions: keenfish

Woke AF

Tom Curren status
Jul 29, 2009
Southern Tip, Norcal
Here is a nature post.

Ordered a new board from Buddy McCray. Blast. An F2K fish.

Buddy lives on the North Shore, his house/houses are at Backyards at the top of Sunset point. He shaped me a new, pristine, 5' 10" fish. Everything was golden.

Got a phone call from him. Apparently a feral cat sneaked into his shaping room and sprayed all over my new, unglassed board. Asking me if I still wanted it, could he airbrush it in a dark color or start over???

I went for the start over.

Wanted a simple, all white, no nonsense board from the start. He said OK and honored his word. Painted the cat **** board a weird, sky blue color and donated it to a charity auction...

Buddy is a class act.
should of had him paint it orange.
birds of a feather, like to get pissed on together.