Official Bird & Nature Post

One-Off

Tom Curren status
Jul 28, 2005
33.8N - 118.4W
I don't know if it's weather related (spring) but we've been seeing a lot of snakes on our hikes. Like every time. Luckily ( I guess) not rattlers.

keenfish

Duke status
May 12, 2002
Trona
www.pbase.com
Boat was Pacific Queen / 3 day.

BFT were acting like BFT -- showing on sonar but scattered. We had only 23 tuna for 24 anglers but there were a couple big ones:

http://instagr.am/p/CrtcWzFPMOk/
Awesome! And thank you for the report!

Not a bad score considering it could have been a straight up skunk. That would have sucked on a 3 day though for sure.

PQ is my favorite boat out of them all. She just drifts the best and rides the best and is the most comfortable boat I have been on.

Glad you got out there!

surf-shot.com

Nep status
Feb 10, 2008
www.surf-shot.com
From reading Eric's IG, it sounds like he got 6 out of 23!
PQ is my favorite boat out of them all. She just drifts the best and rides the best and is the most comfortable boat I have been on.
Wooden hull made in 1944 moves like no other. She went 40 knots = 46 mph when she was in the Navy. Possibly made in Wilmington CA. Scroll down to "85 foot" (that's 85 feet at waterline, closer to 90' overall)

Reactions: Chocki

Chocki

Phil Edwards status
Feb 18, 2007
Planet Earth
Pretty sure I saved the life of the rabbit that lives in my wood pile yd. I swear to god he was being hunted by two crows flying around who had a magpie helping them on the ground to flush the rabbit out when he took cover.