***Official 2024 State of the Union Address***

Kento

Duke status
Jan 11, 2002
The Bar
That’s Alabama. That’s a $500k home max

sorry a normal, pretty woman is scary to you now. Would a fat pig with purple hair and a septum piercing be less scary?
You can buy an acre of land for $1,000 in that whole region. It's sh!t swampland but that's kind of the deal you make down there.

Oh, both are bitter they lost out to Borat's daughter at the debutante ball:

One retreated into the kitchen, the other to the streets of SF or at least Tracy.

Sharky

Phil Edwards status
Feb 25, 2006
l
Thought something looked odd w/that price.
Seems like the home sold less than a year ago for nearly half of what it's currently listed for
Look at some of the other homes in the second link. There's some pricey sh!t in Bama.

Edit: 3.2 million for 2 bdr and one bath. I don't know the area but I am guessing the dump is hurricane bait. Looks like about 1,200 square feet at the outside.

12480 Pine Beach Rd Gulf Shores, Alabama, United States – Luxury Home For Sale (sothebysrealty.com)

Last edited:

hammies

Duke status
Apr 8, 2006
Katie Britt was chosen because the Repubs want to connect with suburban women, a constituency Trump just can't relate with for obvious reasons. Problem is, she was able to connect only with that subset of suburban women who are totally paranoid. She clearly watches too many apocalyptic dystopian movies.

hammies

Duke status
Apr 8, 2006
l

Look at some of the other homes in the second link. There's some pricey sh!t in Bama.

Edit: 3.2 million for 2 bdr and one bath. I don't know the area but I am guessing the dump is hurricane bait. Looks like about 1,200 square feet at the outside.

12480 Pine Beach Rd Gulf Shores, Alabama, United States – Luxury Home For Sale (sothebysrealty.com)
3.4 beachfront acres.

Sharky

Phil Edwards status
Feb 25, 2006
That breathy voice. Oh my. I'm betting she was fun stuff about 20 years ago. Them southern girls...

She's married to Lurch.

1709920804797.png

• Love
Reactions: Ifallalot

Sharky

Phil Edwards status
Feb 25, 2006
3.4 beachfront acres.
I'm sure. There had to be some acreage to justify that price. Might even be worth it if you can build another place or two on it. The existent house looks pretty much like a tear-down.

Still looks like hurricane bait to me.

Pico

Duke status
Aug 20, 2010
SUP Nation
Katie Britt was chosen because the Repubs want to connect with suburban women, a constituency Trump just can't relate with for obvious reasons. Problem is, she was able to connect only with that subset of suburban women who are totally paranoid. She clearly watches too many apocalyptic dystopian movies.
Bet she’s got a ghost gun near her bottle, crown regal

Autoprax

Duke status
Jan 24, 2011
Vagina Point
she‘s using the Fundie-baby voice.

@Autoprax will likely be interested in this weird afffect

Appeal to fear off the charts.

These are the same people who want to take away legal access to abortion.

So bizzaro.

Chicks who wear a cross are fucking nuts.

That's a torture device.

Would like access to her vagina.

Though

Last edited:

Mike_Jones

Tom Curren status
Mar 5, 2009
(Biden) then tells the GOP they owe it to Americans to pass the immigration bill

....to keep Biden from doing what he's doing ......and grease Biden big-time.

It's okay though, Biden will use the cash to appease HAMAS some more. It's awful that Joe can't depend on Hunter any more.

• Dislike
Reactions: mundus

mundus

Duke status
Feb 26, 2018
....to keep Biden from doing what he's doing ......and grease Biden big-time.

It's okay though, Biden will use the cash to appease HAMAS some more. It's awful that Joe can't depend on Hunter any more.
Get help, mental patient.

Reactions: Hump