***Official 2024 State of the Union Address***

Autoprax

Duke status
Jan 24, 2011
Vagina Point
Was it though? You guys continually read too far into things

Biden's open border policy allows for more of this, regardless of when it happened
The fact that it created confusion is shitty rhetoric her part.

So not evil, stupid.

I know these kind of people, hypocritical.

I love that she is getting called out for her shitty presentation and now she playing the victim.

Biden tried to work with the GOP to address the border but the GOP crashed it because their Daddy said so.

So ragging on his policies seems disingenuous.

Like I said, the con knows his mark.

Reactions: Hump and afoaf

mundus

Duke status
Feb 26, 2018

So not evil, stupid.

I love that she is getting called out for her shitty presentation and now she playing the victim
Well when you have simps like Ifail, why not play the victim card?

• Haha
Reactions: Ifallalot

Ifallalot

Duke status
Dec 17, 2008

So not evil, stupid.

I love that she is getting called out for her shitty presentation and now she playing the victim.
This is a perfect microcosm of why the rest of the left is threatened by her and making such a big deal. A good looking, normal woman who's stepped out of the longhouse. The only group more attacked by the left than that are blacks who leave the plantation

Biden tried to work with the GOP to address the border but the GOP crashed it because their Daddy said so.

So ragging on his policies seems disingenuous.
100% misrepresentation. The bill was attached to more Ukraine nonsense. Why do we have to throw money into the meatgrinder in order to protect ourselves?

Like I said, the con knows his mark.
Ok, Mundus :roflmao:

• Haha
Reactions: afoaf

Autoprax

Duke status
Jan 24, 2011
Vagina Point
This is a perfect microcosm of why the rest of the left is threatened by her and making such a big deal. A good looking, normal woman who's stepped out of the longhouse. The only group more attacked by the left than that are blacks who leave the plantation

100% misrepresentation. The bill was attached to more Ukraine nonsense. Why do we have to throw money into the meatgrinder in order to protect ourselves?
I got no problem with hot white chicks.

She seemed fucking nuts.

Langford a GOP senator created the border bill.

Biden gave the what they wanted and they crashed it because trump said to.