***Official 2024 State of the Union Address***

GromsDad

Duke status
Jan 21, 2014
West of the Atlantic. East of the ICW.
Thanks for the heads up. Didn't even know it was today. Question is will old Joe glitch out? More than once? The bar is set so low for this guy that if he remains conscious and can in any way read what they put on the teleprompter for him its a win.

• Haha
Reactions: Pescado713

Hump

Phil Edwards status
Jan 10, 2002
Vancouver Island
The greatest thing about tonight's speech is that Trump is going to fact-check it and respond in real time on his website to whatever Biden states.

I truly never thought I'd ever see where Trump would ever be a "fact-checker".

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!

The comedy never ends in American politics.

Take care.

GromsDad

Duke status
Jan 21, 2014
West of the Atlantic. East of the ICW.
Let me sum up ahead of time. In between glitch outs due to dementia, he will trot out a bunch of victims of big government's failure then he will blame his political opponents and business for their plight. Then he will pretend to be Santa Clause and claim he's going to fix everything with more regulations and by taking money from one group to give to another.

Duffy LaCoronilla

Duke status
Apr 27, 2016
Let me sum up ahead of time. In between glitch outs due to dementia, he will trot out a bunch of victims of big government's failure then he will blame his political opponents and business for their plight. Then he will pretend to be Santa Clause and claim he's going to fix everything with more regulations and by taking money from one group to give to another.
Threat to democracy!

Extreme MAGA!

Racism!

hal9000

Duke status
Jan 30, 2016
Urbana, Illinois
santa “clause”

mundus

Duke status
Feb 26, 2018
Both Trump's parents suffered from dementia, as always every accusation is an admission for Republicans.