Official *** 2020 Supreme court nominee thread ***

Billy Ocean

Duke status
Jan 7, 2017
annoying is not the issue. VS'ing for whatever reason especially when you use children is more than annoying.

if the father is the primary parent, 7 kids 2 Haitians adopted and Downs syndrome kid, can we say more than a challenge.

not sleeping, stop the fantasy thinking. she might not be sleeping because one of those fcking kids is screaming again but that is the fault of the lame father who can't do his simple home dad job.

time and energy, time and energy no matter how much wrapping paper you put on it, the box is still empty inside.
its all relative

Two parent high income household vs Haiti with no parents

not a tough choice in my book

Billy Ocean

Duke status
Jan 7, 2017
It will be fun to see dems portray Catholics like some insane cult

with any luck, they’ll try to attack her for being a mother too while holding a job

Woke AF

Tom Curren status
Jul 29, 2009
Southern Tip, Norcal
How come RBG didn’t adopt any kids from Haiti? :applause2:
Maybe she felt she couldn’t give them the love and attention every child needs with the demands of her career.
Or she didn’t feel doing so wouldn’t advance her career. And maybe she felt people who do that are morally flawed.
maybe

Billy Ocean

Duke status
Jan 7, 2017
Uh oh. Maybe the attack her religion strategy was a miscalculation

Luckily dems still have the attack her for adopting black kids to fall back on ! :LOL:

“As black Christians we will not stand by in silence as our sister in the faith is persecuted for the ‘political crime’ of her beliefs,” said the letter, which was signed by numerous clergy members, scholars, and religious leaders.

Autoprax

Duke status
Jan 24, 2011
Vagina Point
We need more Jesus in the Justice system.

with any luck, they’ll try to attack her for being a mother too while holding a job
I wonder if the adopted kids practice Santeria or Haitian Vodou?

If so, would Amy care?

I read that the Vodou witch drs were experts at using poison.

They would curse you and then poison you on the DL.

Then everyone in the village was afraid of you.

Pretty smart

She's hotter than Sally Yates.

Would bang but I don't think I'm her type either.

hammies

Duke status
Apr 8, 2006

Remember when JFK had to defend his Catholic faith from Repub attacks? How the world turns.

mundus

Duke status
Feb 26, 2018

What would you call a group that supports and protects pedophiles? No need to invent Qanon when you have the Catholic Church.

Reactions: enframed