Official *** 2020 Supreme court nominee thread ***

kidfury

Duke status
Oct 14, 2017
Scalia died in his sleep, retiring early after a few hours of car hunting for quail and a rich meal.

He had no last words.

In February 2016 Trump was far from being the Republican nominee and was usually just the punch lines of bankruptcy and venereal disease jokes.

Last edited:

Billy Ocean

Duke status
Jan 7, 2017
She seems nice

7 kids, 2 adopted from Haiti, 1 with Down’s syndrome

she walks the moral walk that leftists profess

it will be interesting to watch them try to destroy her

Woke AF

Tom Curren status
Jul 29, 2009
Southern Tip, Norcal
She seems nice

7 kids, 2 adopted from Haiti, 1 with Down’s syndrome

she walks the moral walk that leftists profess

it will be interesting to watch them try to destroy her
so she has all these kids, at least 1 w/ significant special needs.

She obviously is career minded.

so she farms out 95% of her parenting? And that is moral?
Maybe if you are the capitalist Christian parenting can be bought guilt free.

ps I have seen several families do the same thing, manage their family like a corporation w/ almost zero personal involvement. I guess if it gets them into heaven, for eternity, the stepping stones of morality are worth it.

Last edited:
Reactions: potato-nator

Billy Ocean

Duke status
Jan 7, 2017
so she has all these kids, at least 1 w/ significant special needs.

She obviously is career minded.

so she farms out 95% of her parenting? And that is moral?
Maybe if you are the capitalist Christian parenting can be bought guilt free.

ps I have seen several families do the same thing, manage their family like a corporation w/ almost zero personal involvement. I guess if it gets them into heaven, for eternity, the stepping stones of morality are worth it.
would those kids be better off in a Haitian orphanage?

Woke AF

Tom Curren status
Jul 29, 2009
Southern Tip, Norcal
would those kids be better off in a Haitian orphanage?
neither of us can say. Giving those kids a better life is wonderful, but how many other people(her other family members) does she have to throw under her holy bus? As I am sure you know, time and personal energy is a limited resource. You can try to buy more but you can not substitute it in essence.

It is what it is but it is not something to look up too.

Her virtue signaling is the problem. Isn't virtue signaling bad?

Billy Ocean

Duke status
Jan 7, 2017
neither of us can say. Giving those kids a better life is wonderful, but how many other people(her other family members) does she have to throw under her holy bus? As I am sure you know, time and personal energy is a limited resource. You can try to buy more but you can not substitute it in essence.

It is what it is but it is not something to look up too.

Her virtue signaling is the problem. Isn't virtue signaling bad?
she seems like she could easily be an annoying person

I also agree that it seems amazing she could have the family she has and pursue the career she has

but maybe her husband is the primary caregiver

it’s also possible she just doesn’t sleep

I’ve met people like this who have extremely high powered careers and giant families and also do things like run marathons

they generally seem to be fine on about 4 hrs of sleep per day

Woke AF

Tom Curren status
Jul 29, 2009
Southern Tip, Norcal
she seems like she could easily be an annoying person

I also agree that it seems amazing she could have the family she has and pursue the career she has

but maybe her husband is the primary caregiver

it’s also possible she just doesn’t sleep

I’ve met people like this who have extremely high powered careers and giant families and also do things like run marathons

they generally seem to be fine on about 4 hrs of sleep per day
annoying is not the issue. VS'ing for whatever reason especially when you use children is more than annoying.

if the father is the primary parent, 7 kids 2 Haitians adopted and Downs syndrome kid, can we say more than a challenge.

not sleeping, stop the fantasy thinking. she might not be sleeping because one of those fcking kids is screaming again but that is the fault of the lame father who can't do his simple home dad job.

time and energy, time and energy no matter how much wrapping paper you put on it, the box is still empty inside.