Never forget…

Phi1

Phil Edwards status
May 21, 2002
Hell Cajon, Ca
it's not just that he's a consumer of media. as Phi1 astutely points out above, the issue is that GromsDope has absolutely zero point fkn zero critical thinking skills

the only test is: does this conform to my existing bias?

if yes, then share

it would take these fkn shitheads about 10 seconds to verify and validate the nonsense they repost, but instead they seem steadfast in their mission to continually embarrass and humiliate themselves publicly
It’s the perfect real world example of “A lie gets halfway around the world before the truth gets its pants on”.

Dude issues FOIA request knowing the info will likely (and by law) heavily redacted.

Then they roll out the heavily redacted papers.

”Gee, what are they hiding! Could it be Myocarditis info? Who knows? Just asking questions!”

:foreheadslap:

Reactions: afoaf

afoaf

Duke status
Jun 25, 2008
these are not serious people

they know the game they are playing

it's all just for money

they are content with their choice to degrade public discourse in pursuit of profit

worst of all are the people who just open up their stupid maws and gobble it all up

plasticbertrand

Duke status
Jan 12, 2009
We knew it was bullshit by now 4 years ago
Yes, 4 years ago we knew that putting a UV light on the skin or inside of the body would kill the virus in seconds.

Also, if you inject yourself with the disenfectant, you're good to go.

Science.

Horse paste.

• Love
Reactions: afoaf

kidfury

Duke status
Oct 14, 2017
In mass shootings where 4+ people are killed, an average of 23 times more people are wounded when an assault weapon is involved.

kidfury

Duke status
Oct 14, 2017
a few years ago some of us were saying "an obese diabetic man dies of covid at 65" and getting absolutely eviscerated for it.

but i guess its ok to be realistic now?

right on!

:cool: :shaka:
I can't remember what the reported global deaths from Covid is. I could look it up. You think that many of those deaths are misattributed to Covid. Some you think should be attributed to the covid vaccine. Do you have any percentages in mind? Why do you believe your numbers? Where do your numbers come from? why are your estimates better than what I would find on the internet?

Ifallalot

Duke status
Dec 17, 2008
I can't remember what the reported global deaths from Covid is. I could look it up. You think that many of those deaths are misattributed to Covid. Some you think should be attributed to the covid vaccine. Do you have any percentages in mind? Why do you believe your numbers? Where do your numbers come from? why are your estimates better than what I would find on the internet?
The deaths are a minor drop in the bucket and not even a high percentage of excess deaths

Just give it up, it’s ok to admit you were wrong

kidfury

Duke status
Oct 14, 2017
The deaths are a minor drop in the bucket and not even a high percentage of excess deaths

Just give it up, it’s ok to admit you were wrong
what were the death rates? The death rate from covid was ____, which is similar to the death rate from ____, whic is considered minor, not major. And where does deaths from the vaccine figure in? Minor or very, very minor? Negligible? I'm wondering what numbers you're using to reach your conclusions.

afoaf

Duke status
Jun 25, 2008
a few years ago some of us were saying "an obese diabetic man dies of covid at 65" and getting absolutely eviscerated for it.

but i guess its ok to be realistic now?

right on!

:cool: :shaka:
nice red herring

we all know what the scientist is inferring here

do you second his claim?