Never forget…

sussle

Rabbitt Bartholomew status
Oct 11, 2009
pretty minimal for me. on the rare occasion that i was denied service for something i really wanted because of my naked breathing parts i'd just go out to the edge of the parking lot and pick a used one up out of the weeds and put it on long enough to get what i need
Those were some good times, huh?

never forget. :roflmao::roflmao:

Autoprax

Duke status
Jan 24, 2011
Vagina Point
My girl friend got breast cancer and when people would ask about it, I would say "Not to worry. It's the good kind of breast cancer."

#cancerjokesarefun

kidfury

Duke status
Oct 14, 2017
no, the fact that you continue to post absolutely idiotic stuff, repeatedly debunked and proven wrong, while also holding yourself up as a scientist and a critical thinker is what is funny

you're a fkn dipshit, chicken little

that's the funny part
The dude is weirder than fu ck and probably pulls into a church parking lot with his unfortunate little family every Sunday morning at 9:58.

Ifallalot

Duke status
Dec 17, 2008
I feel sorry for the never forgetters when they get an adult helping of life.

Covid restrictions were nothing compared how bad it can get.
That’s rich coming from the type of person who thinks a protest at the Capitol is an “insurrection”

• Haha
Reactions: afoaf

afoaf

Duke status
Jun 25, 2008
still hard to believe how you are such a large consumer of media, is this all that you do?
it's not just that he's a consumer of media. as Phi1 astutely points out above, the issue is that GromsDope has absolutely zero point fkn zero critical thinking skills

the only test is: does this conform to my existing bias?

if yes, then share

it would take these fkn shitheads about 10 seconds to verify and validate the nonsense they repost, but instead they seem steadfast in their mission to continually embarrass and humiliate themselves publicly

Reactions: Phi1