Kelly Slater status
Apr 23, 2001
nice red herring
:roflmao:

nah. that was a bullseye.

:cool: :shaka:
we all know what the scientist is inferring here

do you second his claim?
still looking for up to date data on all-cause-mortality by covid vaccination status here in the united states. that data would either confirm or disprove the general validity of his inference. but the medical community here in the US appears wholly uninterested in gathering that data.

sofa king negligent.

Last edited:

afoaf

Duke status
Jun 25, 2008
:roflmao:

nah. that was a bullseye.

still looking for up to date data on all-cause-mortality by covid vaccination status here in the united states. that data would either confirm or disprove the general validity of his inference. but the medical community here in the US appears wholly uninterested in gathering that data.

sofa king negligent.
false, it's not germane

you didn't answer my question, you just doubled down on the deflection

do you agree with the argument that PRCD is making, but is too chickenshit to actually say out loud so instead he plays his betacluck passive aggressive boomertroll game instead?

crustBrother

Kelly Slater status
Apr 23, 2001
do you agree with the argument that PRCD is making
holy sh!t

:foreheadslap:

i neither agree nor disagree - because insufficient data

you couldn't sus that out from my previous post?

should i be using one of these to communicate with you?

:):shaka:

afoaf.level.jpg

Autoprax

Duke status
Jan 24, 2011
Vagina Point
a few years ago some of us were saying "an obese diabetic man dies of covid at 65" and getting absolutely eviscerated for it.

but i guess its ok to be realistic now?

right on!

Wasn't it always common knowledge that covid was taking out fat old people?

What were people saying to you to eviscerate?

Autoprax

Duke status
Jan 24, 2011
Vagina Point
The deaths are a minor drop in the bucket and not even a high percentage of excess deaths

Just give it up, it’s ok to admit you were wrong
What was he wrong about?

I don't think the never forgetters realize what they are getting mocked for: obsessing about a percieved past wrong.

• Haha
Reactions: Ifallalot

Mr Doof

Duke status
Jan 23, 2002
San Francisco, CA
still looking for up to date data on all-cause-mortality by covid vaccination status here in the united states.
Am unsure is this is the sort of data/reporting you are seeking, but I found this 2023 study for England:

Blurb:

Abstract
Several studies have reported associations between COVID-19 vaccination and risk of cardiac diseases, especially in young people; the impact on mortality, however, remains unclear. We use national, linked electronic health data in England to assess the impact of COVID-19 vaccination and positive SARS-CoV-2 tests on the risk of cardiac and all-cause mortality in young people (12 to 29 years) using a self-controlled case series design. Here, we show there is no significant increase in cardiac or all-cause mortality in the 12 weeks following COVID-19 vaccination compared to more than 12 weeks after any dose. However, we find an increase in cardiac death in women after a first dose of non mRNA vaccines. A positive SARS-CoV-2 test is associated with increased cardiac and all-cause mortality among people vaccinated or unvaccinated at time of testing.

Edit:

Perhaps closer to what is being sought is here (click me).

Our study contributes to the existing literature on the benefits of the global COVID-19 vaccination campaign by solving the limitations of clinical trials, and considering both direct and indirect effects of COVID-19 vaccines. The findings suggest that pharmaceutical interventions in the form of vaccination and therapeutics have a much larger protective effect on mortality compared to non-pharmaceutical interventions (NPIs), such as, shelter-in-place policies (Agrawal et al. 2023). Furthermore, our study adds to the literature on the most effective distribution strategy for ‘essential medicines’ during a global public health crisis. We find that the number of lives saved would have been much higher if vaccines were distributed more equitably.

Edit2:

I don't have a NY Time subscription, so cannot read it. This story (Click me) cites a NY Times news item (unknown if it is the same one above), so if you're still poor from paying for a clutch replacement and can't afford a subscription, perhaps the curious can get an idea of what is being said by following this story (again, click me),

Blurb:
Some side effects caused by the COVID vaccines may be equally rare. Researchers in Hong Kong analyzed that area’s health records and found that about 7 of every 1 million doses of Pfizer-BioNTech vaccine triggered a bout of shingles serious enough to require hospitalization.

Other side effects are slightly more common. The COVID vaccines may lead to myocarditis, or inflammation of the heart, in 1 of every 10,000 adolescent males. (Myocarditis is one of the four serious side effects acknowledged by federal health officials.)

Deaths from the vaccines are vanishingly rare, despite claims from some conspiracy theorists that vaccines have led to a spike in mortality rates.

More intensive analysis may indicate that in some groups, like young men, the benefit of COVID shots may no longer outweigh the risks. But for the majority of Americans, the vaccines continue to be far safer than contracting COVID itself.

Last edited:
Reactions: plasticbertrand

crustBrother

Kelly Slater status
Apr 23, 2001
Am unsure is this is the sort of data/reporting you are seeking, but I found this 2023 study for England:
yeah that's pretty close to the all-cause mortality by vaccination status, age, and sex that i would consider a bare minimum for monitoring for unexpected long term side effects from the covid shot

good on the brits

crickets here in the US

Last edited:
Reactions: Mr Doof

afoaf

Duke status
Jun 25, 2008
yeah that's pretty close to the all-cause mortality by vaccination status, age, and sex that i would consider a bare minimum for monitoring for unexpected long term side effects from the covid shot

good on the brits

crickets here in the US
do you think the results would be different here?

we used the same vaccines...

crustBrother

Kelly Slater status
Apr 23, 2001
do you think the results would be different here?
i don't know. the brits had a different covid IFR than we did so maybe whatever caused a difference there would also cause a difference here? and maybe there would be some differences introduced by different data collection processes?

i don't know and it looks like i never will since it seems like we stopped collecting this kind of data here in the US back in 2021'ish

crustBrother

Kelly Slater status
Apr 23, 2001
i have FINALLY been given permission to return to the office after refusing the corporate mandate to get a covid shot

haven't been there since march of 2020

been hitting HR and my supervisor with written requests to return to office since june of 2020

will be great to reconnect with my crew, buy them all drinks, and perhaps set a new personal record for a bar tab

also will be interesting to see how life in the office has changed over the past 4 years

Last edited:

grapedrink

Duke status
May 21, 2011
A Beach
i have FINALLY been given permission to return to the office after refusing the corporate mandate to get a covid shot

been hitting HR and my supervisor with written requests to return to office since june of 2020

will be great to reconnect with my crew buy them all drinks and perhaps set a new personal record for a bar tab

also will be interesting to see how life in the office has changed over the past 4 years
Stay aafe

thoughts and prayers

Autoprax

Duke status
Jan 24, 2011
Vagina Point

will be great to reconnect with my crew, buy them all drinks, and perhaps set a new personal record for a bar tab

Do they think you are a weirdo?

#ido

plasticbertrand

Duke status
Jan 12, 2009

A true martyr.

Always remember.

• Haha
Reactions: crustBrother