Never forget…

estreet

Miki Dora status
Feb 19, 2021
Southern Cali
Sure -
direct quote from the article

There is uncertainty about the effects of face masks. The low to moderate certainty of evidence means our confidence in the effect estimate is limited, and that the true effect may be different from the observed estimate of the effect. The pooled results of RCTs did not show a clear reduction in respiratory viral infection with the use of medical/surgical masks. There were no clear differences between the use of medical/surgical masks compared with N95/P2 respirators in healthcare workers when used in routine care to reduce respiratory viral infection.

Clear enough??
Yup, they're uncertain. I am too!

schex

Miki Dora status
Jun 9, 2015
OB/Point Loma
Yup, they're uncertain. I am too!
The point was that I said there was not evidence or studies to prove that masks were effective.
This cued up an outrage by members here, who still can never admit they were wrong, and instead cast hate instead of logical rebuttals

mundus

Duke status
Feb 26, 2018
The point was that I said there was not evidence or studies to prove that masks were effective.
This cued up an outrage by members here, who still can never admit they were wrong, and instead cast hate instead of logical rebuttals
How come all your rightwing scumbags have no problem with masks when up to no good.

mundus

Duke status
Feb 26, 2018
I thought it was when they took a couple days to pick the speaker

Democracy is ending!!

Libs live for drama
Hey Stupid, if Mike Pence did not stop it Democracy was at threat. Your ilk whines 10x more than any LIb. "leave scumbag rapist, crook Trump alone"

Last edited:

Autoprax

Duke status
Jan 24, 2011
Vagina Point
Have you ever admitted you were wrong the many times you were wrong in your brief time here?

Can you define effective in this context?

You use words like you don't know what they mean.

afoaf

Duke status
Jun 25, 2008
that's a lie

multiple studies have been posted by reputable scientific agencies that demonstrate the effectiveness of the masks

I love how the guy with the masters degree is demonstrably incapable of parsing and comprehending the study he's spamming the forum with

fkn schex....what a mess

Reactions: mundus

mundus

Duke status
Feb 26, 2018
that's a lie

multiple studies have been posted by reputable scientific agencies that demonstrate the effectiveness of the masks

I love how the guy with the masters degree is demonstrably incapable of parsing and comprehending the study he's spamming the forum with

fkn schex....what a mess
I do not believe his story for a second, going by his posting I would guess a GED after several tries just like Boobert in congress.

Ifallalot

Duke status
Dec 17, 2008
that's a lie

fkn schex....what a mess
When?

Back in 2020 when the masks were being pushed?

• Haha
Reactions: schex

Duffy LaCoronilla

Duke status
Apr 27, 2016
Hey Stupid, if Mike Pence did not stop it Democracy was at threat. Your ilk whines 10x more than any LIb. "leave scumbag rapist, crook Trump alone"
Well, if it took the mighty strength of Mike Pence to personally fight off the attempted coup then democracy was most definitely almost ended. Thank God Pence went in there and stopped those evil insurrectionists!!!!

#pence2024

• Haha
Reactions: schex