Narcissistic Personality Disorder

santacruzin

Kelly Slater status
Oct 17, 2007
valley purgatory
I know it’s the erbb where we all surf like slater, bang supermodels, kill it on stocks and crypto and give zero fucks But the responses and replies here helped me more than you would think.

like a giant therapy session and it meant a lot.

also please learn cpr if you don’t know it already, it may save someone life.

ok fuck you all back to being assholes

SurfFuerteventura

Rabbitt Bartholomew status
Sep 20, 2014
Ribbit
Thanks, yea I did cpr when I found her, She started breathing again and making crazy noises but was still unresponsive. 10 mins later when paramedics arrived I was almost hysterical, glad I was able to keep it together for as long as I could.
Holy Carp SC! 10 minutes of CPR? WOW!

Karma points like BTC if it hits a million!!!

You saved a life brother!!!!!!

You gave this girl another chance to get it right. What more could you ever have done?

Rest easy with your 'self'. You ARE GOOD!!!

Turn the page and do some CPR on your life now.

Get with positive people, surround yourself with them. Stable, whole, calm people with their chit together, you deserve to not have to worry about anyone but you for some time brother.

Saving a life is a huge thing.

Move on and be well.

:bowdown::bowdown::bowdown:

Ranga

Billy Hamilton status
Dec 31, 2008
One of my favorite (also least favorite in practice) sayings is "you gotta feel it to heal it." Don't suppress this sh!t - it's heavy.

Mr Doof

Duke status
Jan 23, 2002
San Francisco, CA
Since it was opened, the Golden Gate was the site most used for suicide in the world until this century. Now it's some other bridge.
1 This one.

2 When I was in college, a friend was taking Intro to Psychology (common course for art majors needing a science credit). As with many students, we talk about the coursework, but since few really wanted to talk/listen about p-chem partition coefficients or the value of knowing the important of the Reynolds Number, I listened a lot. Anyway, my friend was telling me about when people jump off the GG Bridge, most jump off the side facing the city/bay, and the leading thought was they wanted to see the last bit of humanity before they died, or perhaps some way to say, "Look at what you are all doing to me."

First time I walked across the GG Bridge (on east side), remembering that conversation, I looked around and thought, "You know, it is much easier to access this side of the bridge than the west side."

First time I rode my bicycle across the GG Bridge (on west side), thought back to the first time I walked across the bridge and safely stopped to look west, only to hear from a fellow cyclist, "Hey, no stopping asshole."

That is when I knew why jumpers mostly go from the east side: it is just less of a hassle. Besides who wants to get called names when contemplating the great beyond.

Edit:
Growing up in Portland, this was the preferred suicide bridge. In high-school, the family doctor for a bunch of my classmates leapt to the road below....he did not survive. When friends and I would skateboard into the city from Council Crest, sometime we would take a route that led over the bridge....we'd always stop for a look.

1618339717448.png

Edit:
If you are thinking of killing yourself, please go get mental care.

Last edited:
Reactions: iclypso

slopokecr

Billy Hamilton status
Sep 28, 2007
Saw an interview a while back of a guy that jumped from the golden gate and survived. He said Out of the thousands of jumpers, only 6 have survived, and all 6 have said the same thing,,,,, that the second after they jumped/let go, they immediately regretted it.

Duffy LaCoronilla

Duke status
Apr 27, 2016
I know it’s the erbb where we all surf like slater, bang supermodels, kill it on stocks and crypto and give zero fucks But the responses and replies here helped me more than you would think.

like a giant therapy session and it meant a lot.

also please learn cpr if you don’t know it already, it may save someone life.

ok fook you all back to being assholes
Pussy.

Duffy LaCoronilla

Duke status
Apr 27, 2016
Thanks, yea I did cpr when I found her, She started breathing again and making crazy noises but was still unresponsive. 10 mins later when paramedics arrived I was almost hysterical, glad I was able to keep it together for as long as I could.
Fuckk dude...

SurfFuerteventura

Rabbitt Bartholomew status
Sep 20, 2014
Ribbit
Saw an interview a while back of a guy that jumped from the golden gate and survived. He said Out of the thousands of jumpers, only 6 have survived, and all 6 have said the same thing,,,,, that the second after they jumped/let go, they immediately regretted it.

Suicide, that quick end all solution, to all your temporary problems.

:foreheadslap:

Duffy LaCoronilla

Duke status
Apr 27, 2016
Maybe that’s why they lived...

• Wow
Reactions: PJ and Mr Doof