Narcissistic Personality Disorder

casa_mugrienta

Duke status
Apr 13, 2008
Petak Island
This is why I would alway be careful who I had sex with.

Some girls were very F-able but something in me said run.
Same here.

Which is why I don't get the "attracted to crazy" thing.

My brain interprets crazy as being unwell/sick and I become repulsed.

I still haven't heard an effective explanation as to why some men end up with crazy and others don't.

I don't buy the whole "Cuz the sex is great!" thing either.

santacruzin

Kelly Slater status
Oct 17, 2007
valley purgatory
Same here.

Which is why I don't get the "attracted to crazy" thing.

My brain interprets crazy as being unwell/sick and I become repulsed.

I still haven't heard an effective explanation as to why some men end up with crazy and others don't.

I don't buy the whole "Cuz the sex is great!" thing either.
I am definitely not attracted to crazy. It’s just you don’t really hear the stories about the normal ones. Dated plenty of normal sane women.

If ALL your SOs are crazy then you are the problem.

Reactions: Boneroni

ghostshaper

Phil Edwards status
Jan 22, 2005
in raising our kids, we're trying to model the most stable relationship we can, so that if they encounter a crazy person, they'll run and not think it's normal to have a crazy partner.

if crazy is what you grow up w, then that is your normal, and that doesn't send off warning signals.

Boneroni

Tom Curren status
Mar 5, 2012
Goleta
I dream about a normal boring relationship. Sounds like

I mean, I'm probably too broken by now to actually be fulfilled by something like that in the long run though.

Not to get too dark. I'm actually doing quite well :waving:

santacruzin

Kelly Slater status
Oct 17, 2007
valley purgatory
I dream about a normal boring relationship. Sounds like

I mean, I'm probably too broken by now to actually be fulfilled by something like that in the long run though.

Not to get too dark. I'm actually doing quite well :waving:
normal doesn’t have to be boring. Keep that in mind , I think it’s more about trust and healthy respect and interactions with each other.

:cheers: Hopefully you get some of this south incoming

Boneroni

Tom Curren status
Mar 5, 2012
Goleta
normal doesn’t have to be boring. Keep that in mind , I think it’s more about trust and healthy respect and interactions with each other.

:cheers: Hopefully you get some of this south incoming
Very well put. I think I'm fetishising the idea of "boring" as a reaction to patterns of damaging volatility. We have had quite a lot of respect and healthy interactions lately, so I'm good.
I'm not hyping the swell too much, but I get to go left so that feels like a surf trip for me even if it's subpar :roflmao:

Reactions: santacruzin

casa_mugrienta

Duke status
Apr 13, 2008
Petak Island
in raising our kids, we're trying to model the most stable relationship we can, so that if they encounter a crazy person, they'll run and not think it's normal to have a crazy partner.

if crazy is what you grow up w, then that is your normal, and that doesn't send off warning signals.
Which is what I always thought, but some guys here have talked about seeking out crazy chicks and how they enjoy watching them act out.

Autoprax

Duke status
Jan 24, 2011
Vagina Point
I hate crazy.

I was always hopeful and then there was that point where you know it won't work.

Crazy makes you crazy.

The sign that you are not crazy is you leave.

Reactions: enframed

enframed

Tom Curren status
Apr 11, 2006
Del Boca Vista, Phase III
More of a Munchhausen by Proxy type Mum.
I sometimes think my ex-wife had that too. Maybe not quite to the point of making someone sick, but she sure did feed emotionally off of other people's illnesses, even her kids. She just generally thrives when someone in her family fails.

Which is what I always thought, but some guys here have talked about seeking out crazy chicks and how they enjoy watching them act out.

Last edited: