Myles Garrett - Done....NFL related

Kento

Duke status
Jan 11, 2002
The Bar
Dilfer was a great QB. Leader. Managed the clock and game. Rarely turned the ball over.
Dilfer was absolute garbage. I remember one season of him throwing 4 TDs with 18 INTs. Even Garo Yepremian was better.

Ravens relied on a run game and an excellent defense. You could have managed the game just as well. Dilfer was so awesome, the Ravens let him go after they won the Super Bowl.

Reactions: Sharkbiscuit

JBerry

Billy Hamilton status
Dec 8, 2017
Would be interesting to see something similar happen in the WSL.

Gabby bonks Caio over the head with his board......

racer1

Tom Curren status
Apr 16, 2014
Honolulu, Hawaii
He bamboozled 30mil out of the league.....I guess he's a somebody

People love to bash Kaps last couple years in the league when he had a different coach every year (including defensive coach Jim Tomsula and overrated Chip Kelly), but look at Kaps years with Harbaugh: two NFC Championship game appearance (winning one) and one Superbowl appearance. How many other active QB's have that on their resume? I think only Brady, Rodgers, Brees and Wilson.

Sharkbiscuit

Duke status
Aug 6, 2003
Jacksonville Beach
He was one of the biggest busts in NBA history.
Basketball seems more like soccer, where other than players like LeBron who can drag anything through the East, there's really like two or three "guys" and a whole host of other starters and bench players.

Football seems more like four man bobsled in terms of positional importance in the general sense, and the QB usually steers.

Trent Dilfer winning a Super Bowl was like a four man bobsled with Ray Charles driving and three cheetahs running.

I have to say though, 5/7 from IBG on Dilfer is a great QB/managed the clock and the game. Yeah. Trent Dilfer ran the prevent offense for a full 60 minutes. He was a real leader! No quit in him!

He got released after the Super Bowl. Leading up to it he played with Tampa 70 TDs 80 INTs. Excelsior!

afoaf

Duke status
Jun 25, 2008
The crack back block is still legal if you hit the torso as I understand it.

I mean, yeah, the NFL is softer than it was, but I don't fault people for looking at physically/mentally disabled former stars and thinking some things need a bit of change.
I think the mentally disabled current stars are thought provoking enough

ElOgro

Duke status
Dec 3, 2010
I think the mentally disabled current stars are thought provoking enough
It isn’t like they don’t know what they signed up for. You get to that level and you’ve got at least 8 years smacking heads.

Watch some rugby. Those fvckers rock!

HarryLopez

Phil Edwards status
Jan 17, 2007
Neck deep
Isn't this why people watch football, to watch guys smash each other while drinking beer? Bummer he lost his cool, it will cost him in today's pc environment.