Feb 9, 2007
NOC
Strips off Rudolph's Helmet & beats him with it

Sharkbiscuit

Duke status
Aug 6, 2003
Jacksonville Beach
Don't Vontaze me bro!

But cereal, Mason Rudolph is a n00b backup and most of the NFL fandom is of the opinion that if you lose to the Browns, being bludgeoned over the head with your own helmet is the mandatory minimum sentencing guideline.

It's not like it was Tom Brady.

Reactions: Ifallalot

_____

Phil Edwards status
Sep 17, 2012
He tried to rip his helmet off first (1:47)
Does it really do anything if you punch someone's football helmet? Seems it would hurt your hand more?

Sharkbiscuit

Duke status
Aug 6, 2003
Jacksonville Beach
He tried to rip his helmet off first (1:47)
Does it really do anything if you punch someone's football helmet? Seems it would hurt your hand more?
Yeah and Garrett was being a douche about dry humping Rudolph into the ground after taking him down a bit late - Brady gets a roughing the passer call there every time and a follow up phone call from Goodell asking if his cock-n-balls need a saliva bath blowjob.

I don't think everyone is tweaking that Garrett took his helmet off. I think it was trying to club him with it that was the escalation everyone's in a tizzy about.

I hope Skip Bayless and Shannon Sharpe argue about it and Shannon gets Skip mad and says Skeeeeeeeyyyuup 1000x while trolling him.

Will there be snacks

Miki Dora status
Mar 18, 2011
Hotel Coral Essex
Not arguing that this wasn't wrong and very serious, but some peeps are blowing this way out of proportion. Almost like there is now a contest to see who can act the most disgusted over this.

Kento

Duke status
Jan 11, 2002
The Bar
Should probably be done for the season just for the fact that it could have caused major damage, but lifetime ban seems like too much.
If Vontaze is out for the year for something a sh*tload more innocuous, then he should be done also. Or just force him to keep playing for the Browns on no salary.

I miss the days of Howie Long and Lyle Alzado.

Reactions: ShiverMeTimbers

Sharkbiscuit

Duke status
Aug 6, 2003
Jacksonville Beach
If Vontaze is out for the year for something a sh*tload more innocuous, then he should be done also. Or just force him to keep playing for the Browns on no salary.

I miss the days of Howie Long and Lyle Alzado.
If you worked for a front office would you have contracts where if the DB rips off a WR chain, he gets a bonus?

Kento

Duke status
Jan 11, 2002
The Bar
If you worked for a front office would you have contracts where if the DB rips off a WR chain, he gets a bonus?
Hell yes. Gregg Williams would be the defensive coordinator. I would say I was shocked that Crabtree was such a bitch (I bet he cried in the car too) but is it really a surprise? I think Ronnie Lott was the last person affiliated with the Niners in any fashion that didn't suffer from bitchitis.

Sharkbiscuit

Duke status
Aug 6, 2003
Jacksonville Beach
I miss Jack Tatum. Rip a chain off? Rip yo fvckin head off. And the crack back block.
The crack back block is still legal if you hit the torso as I understand it.

I mean, yeah, the NFL is softer than it was, but I don't fault people for looking at physically/mentally disabled former stars and thinking some things need a bit of change.