Maui newcomer beatdown video

brukuns

Kelly Slater status
Mar 5, 2014
Sao Paulo/Brazil
Really? Then what?
Barricade inside the house, call the police and wait for them to arrive keeping off any further aggressors/intruders. Did you see what they did to the guy? Was it a fair fight? Am I crazy thinking this would be a case where using a gun to defend yourself would make sense?

brukuns

Kelly Slater status
Mar 5, 2014
Sao Paulo/Brazil
Why Brazil is like it is, I have no idea :monkey:
You're right, they should have just bend over and hope the beating they took from the gang wouldn't kill them. It's your country with all the gun friendly laws bud. I just think this is one of the few cases where owning and using a gun would actually make sense.

Northern_Shores

Miki Dora status
Mar 30, 2009
You're right, they should have just bend over and hope the beating they took from the gang wouldn't kill them. It's your country with all the gun friendly laws bud. I just think this is one of the few cases where owning and using a gun would actually make sense.
He shoulda shot those diabetic bushmen in the face!

Sharkbiscuit

Duke status
Aug 6, 2003
Jacksonville Beach
It's your country with all the gun friendly laws bud.
What? Are you high?

His country you have to do like a twice-daily colonoscopy and be trained pro law enforcement if you want to own anything other than a hunting or sporting clay gun, and if you want to blast some birds or clays, you have to get like a Minor's/Associates, be a licensed arborist, pass the game warden exam, take a safety course, and pass a written test.

I am guessing a week no weed and then you fired up some finery before posting?

Sharkbiscuit

Duke status
Aug 6, 2003
Jacksonville Beach
He shoulda shot those diabetic bushmen in the face!
I have to say, I find the juxtaposition of your hilarious Nord progressive collectivism and casual - languid even - racism oddly fascinating.

Like, you're fine with gassing the subhumans, but there had fukn damn well better be 8 weeks vacation, multiple fresh vegetable offerings, and a ping pong table in the guard house, or the higher-ups are going from the chambers to the ovens next.

Fascinating.

ElOgro

Duke status
Dec 3, 2010
Northern European?
;)

Some of the MainlanderBBers who know that area when this first happened said they wouldn't buy a house there. It doesn't sound like being cool about the fence/river access would have helped any?
I remember when this happened, I think @VonMeister had just bought a house over there around that time?

Reactions: Sharkbiscuit

Sharkbiscuit

Duke status
Aug 6, 2003
Jacksonville Beach
I remember when this happened, I think @VonMeister had just bought a house over there around that time?
I want to say he was in Kahaole or Kahmel-stay-Makai or some other place on Oahu festooned with LJ/PV/Montecito types. But maybe it was on Maui? Also pretty sure he was one of the emphatic voices on the yeah, that's just not your place and you can accept this or learn it, apparently the very, very hard way?

VonMeister

Duke status
Apr 26, 2013
JOE BIDENS RAPE FINGER
I want to say he was in Kahaole or Kahmel-stay-Makai or some other place on Oahu festooned with LJ/PV/Montecito types. But maybe it was on Maui? Also pretty sure he was one of the emphatic voices on the yeah, that's just not your place and you can accept this or learn it, apparently the very, very hard way?
Kihei Maui. Kailua is a pipe dream.

Where that happened was a kind of remote area NE Side. Not a place you’re going to feel at home if you aren’t from there or have family in the area.

Reactions: Sharkbiscuit

estreet

Miki Dora status
Feb 19, 2021
Southern Cali
I heard this guy bought property in a poor area where families struggle to feed themselves. He then fenced of areas and blocked access to a river where families spend lots of time, where hunting trails are accessible from. That doesn’t make what those locals did right. But it seems people keep buying up land then fencing off their sections. He blocked the river, that’s half way blocking off religious and cultural rights to some people around here. It was an inevitable outcome. He should of had a gun to defend himself though, just common sense when you totally and selfishly screw over your neighbors. Hawaii is a community and family based society. Sharing is most important.
If you're gonna be the douchebag that takes advantage of a struggling community you should go out of your way to be an asset to the community in some way, but I suppose that defeats the benefit of being a cheapass.

Pico

Duke status
Aug 20, 2010
SUP Nation
Man thats 7 years old. Dem Braddahs out already enjoying der green bottle sunsets and feeshing. Shoots one get one new Takoma already!

Caveat Emptor.

Reactions: kidfury

brukuns

Kelly Slater status
Mar 5, 2014
Sao Paulo/Brazil
What? Are you high?

His country you have to do like a twice-daily colonoscopy and be trained pro law enforcement if you want to own anything other than a hunting or sporting clay gun, and if you want to blast some birds or clays, you have to get like a Minor's/Associates, be a licensed arborist, pass the game warden exam, take a safety course, and pass a written test.

I am guessing a week no weed and then you fired up some finery before posting?
Wrong country?

casa_mugrienta

Duke status
Apr 13, 2008
Petak Island
Really? Then what?
The victim would have left in one piece.

Instead he was hit over the head with a shovel and beaten.

Bonus it would've sent a message to any other local asswipes.

He's lucky he's alive and his pulverized dead body wasn't thrown off a cliff "gone missin".

My guess is the culprits have a history of physical violence and general assholishness.