Mars Rover: Real or Fake?

atdabeach

Nep status
Jan 25, 2021
The uS landing on the moon was a big kick in the teeth to the USSR. Wouldn‘t they have been able to identify a fake? Why wouldn’t they call us out?
I struggled with this one too, but this too soon made sense. What I learned was that all these supposed competing "space"programs were actully one in the same and it was all right there in front of our eyes the entire time. Symbology is very important to these sociopaths.

America has:
1614963319208.png

Russia has:
1614963346520.png

China has:
1614963371676.png

India has:
1614963391649.png

Whether a government program or not, it's all the same story:
1614963442513.png

Reactions: enframed

afoaf

Duke status
Jun 25, 2008
I struggled with this one too, but this too soon made sense. What I learned was that all these supposed competing "space"programs were actully one in the same and it was all right there in front of our eyes the entire time. Symbology is very important to these sociopaths.

America has:
View attachment 106018

Russia has:
View attachment 106019

China has:
View attachment 106020

India has:
View attachment 106021

View attachment 106022

uh....and....?

atdabeach

Nep status
Jan 25, 2021
uh....and....?
I was answering his question to the best of my ability, based on my research. Most people have no clue that all these supposedly competing "space" programs are actually one in the same. And sadly, many who learn this do not care.

Why didn't the US call out CCCP for their sputnik nonsense?

Mars is not even something that can be landed upon.
1615326948769.png

1615326930615.png

And physics, based on their own story, absolutely prevents helicopters from flying around it! They mock us with this sh!t.

And... (glad you asked) beyond it all, these same people will never learn one simple truth. That all of our wars are fought for lies. That kids are routinely flown across oceans to kill other kids who they have never even met because they believe their government. Or what their supposed government tells them through their media. They believe in whatever ideals their nation can impress upon them and it has been like this throughout time.

Kento

Duke status
Jan 11, 2002
The Bar
Mars was quite visible with the naked eye all last summer. Hell, Venus, Mars, Jupiter, and Saturn were all readily and significantly visible for months on end in the early mornings or late evenings. My poorer sessions were particularly mocked by Mars in the pre-dawn sky.

Not sure about Mars looking like that through a telescope. Perhaps a kaleidoscope?

On a side note, have you thought about investing in Hematite Rings?

Autoprax

Duke status
Jan 24, 2011
Vagina Point
I was answering his question to the best of my ability, based on my research. Most people have no clue that all these supposedly competing "space" programs are actually one in the same. And sadly, many who learn this do not care.

And physics, based on their own story, absolutely prevents helicopters from flying around it! They mock us with this sh!t.

And... (glad you asked) beyond it all, these same people will never learn one simple truth. That all of our wars are fought for lies. That kids are routinely flown across oceans to kill other kids who they have never even met because they believe their government. Or what their supposed government tells them through their media. They believe in whatever ideals their nation can impress upon them and it has been like this throughout time.
It's always the same story.

The possessor of Secret knowledge (shared on a surfing BB) that is ridiculed because surfers are sheep who believe the lie.

The possessor of Secret knowledge coming to play the part of the victim (on a surfing BB).

So stupid.

atdabeach

Nep status
Jan 25, 2021
Mars was quite visible with the naked eye all last summer. Hell, Venus, Mars, Jupiter, and Saturn were all readily and significantly visible for months on end in the early mornings or late evenings. My poorer sessions were particularly mocked by Mars in the pre-dawn sky.
We all see it, your point? If your point is that us being able to see a point of light in the sky, makes Mars a giant CGI sphere of terra firma that flies about in the impossible construct of space, then I disagree.

Not sure about Mars looking like that through a telescope.
Well, the video I posted was shot through a 3000mm lens and I see exactly what the first pic showed. I have it on video... Venus too. The shots through those telescopes are far too expensive for most of us.

It's always the same story.

The possessor of Secret knowledge...
The story here has nothing to do with "secret knowledge." It is right in front of us and always has been. They mock us openly to our faces and for whatever reason, most will never see it.

Do you need proof? What is the antecedent for gas pressure?

Duffy LaCoronilla

Duke status
Apr 27, 2016
Well, the video I posted was shot through a 3000mm lens and I see exactly what the first pic showed. I have it on video... Venus too. The shots through those telescopes are far too expensive for most of us.
You weren’t using a star tracker for your video so that’s why Mars looks like that, dummy.

It isn’t very expensive to get a good crisp photo of Mars. I have some on chromes packed away in storage.

Shot it with a Nikon f4 mounted to a telescope telescope on a tracker. The tracker moves in sync with earth’s motion relative to Mars‘ motion so as to get a ‘still’ shot. It basically pans Mars.

Ive done quite a bit of astrophotography for scientific research purposes back when I shot professionally.

I’m sorry that you can’t grasp the fairly basic science behind what we see from earth and why it appears the way it does.

Just because to don’t have the photographic skills or know how to get anything more that a complete sh!t stain of a picture of Mars doesnt make Mars what you think it is.

Mars looks like that in your video because you suck at making videos.

• Haha
Reactions: Hump

StuAzole

Duke status
Jan 22, 2016

America has:
View attachment 106018

Russia has:
View attachment 106019

China has:
View attachment 106020

India has:
View attachment 106021

View attachment 106022
But the USSR is no longer. Wouldn’t some of the lesser nations spill? What good does it do Latvia to keep us Moscow’s charade?

atdabeach

Nep status
Jan 25, 2021
Honestly guys, thanks for all the interest/replies.

But the USSR is no longer. Wouldn’t some of the lesser nations spill? What good does it do Latvia to keep us Moscow’s charade?
Have you ever heard of the Antarctic treaty? Since the 50s, several nations signed a pact that prohibits free exploration of Antarctica or anywhere on Earth below the 60th parallel, ostensibly for the purpose of protecting this pristine land. Today, several nation are signatories, many supposed enemy nations including the US, Russia and China. You can see them here:

Think of all the resources, the same ones that nations supposedly war over since their discovery. You know, the part about how easy it is for governments to use their media to send children across oceans to murder other children who they have never even met before?

1615349654217.png

The proof is physics that follows a logical scientific progression. It is testable, repeatable and ultimately verifiable. This is quite unlike the religion of scientism which uses fizzix that will never explain this away.

afoaf

Duke status
Jun 25, 2008
my neighbors went to Antarctica on a cruise...they left from South America

it sounded nuts

the helicopter is an experiment....Mars has an atmosphere

I'm not sure what the significance of logos is?

StuAzole

Duke status
Jan 22, 2016
Honestly guys, thanks for all the interest/replies.

Have you ever heard of the Antarctic treaty? Since the 50s, several nations signed a pact that prohibits free exploration of Antarctica or anywhere on Earth below the 60th parallel, ostensibly for the purpose of protecting this pristine land. Today, several nation are signatories, many supposed enemy nations including the US, Russia and China. You can see them here:

Think of all the resources, the same ones that nations supposedly war over since their discovery. You know, the part about how easy it is for governments to use their media to send children across oceans to murder other children who they have never even met before?

View attachment 106246

The proof is physics that follows a logical scientific progression. It is testable, repeatable and ultimately verifiable. This is quite unlike the religion of scientism which uses fizzix that will never explain this away.

But what about all the non member nations?

atdabeach

Nep status
Jan 25, 2021
Hey y'all, I only brought up the treaty to show how these supposedly enemy nations, really their rulers, actually lie in bed together. If you think people are hiking across Antarctica or sailing around it, please start a thread. I think a catchy title might be something like "How can a person hike across an impossible continent?"

the helicopter is an experiment....Mars has an atmosphere
The experiment shows otherwise. Keep in mind:
Relative to Earth, the air on Mars is extremely thin. Standard sea-level air pressure on Earth is 1,013 millibars. On Mars the surface pressure varies through the year, but it averages 6 to 7 millibars.

What are your thoughts on gravity? Real or not?
Gravitational theory in both its forms, Newtonian and Einsteinian, are known as a reification fallacy. This could be another thread. In short, the only reason you ever heard the word 'gravity' is to make you believe this:
planes everywhere gif.gif

Peace

Last edited:

hammies

Duke status
Apr 8, 2006
Gravity is a fake theory cooked up centuries ago so the elites could control the minds of the sheeple.

• Haha
Reactions: Hump

Mr Doof

Duke status
Jan 23, 2002
San Francisco, CA
Gravitational theory in both its forms, Newtonian and Einsteinian, are known as a reification fallacy. This could be another thread. In short, the only reason you ever heard the word 'gravity' is to make you believe this:
View attachment 106307

Peace
I would have take a simple 'yes' or 'no'.

You should tell these guys that their experiment to detect gravitational field strength is a fallacy.

By the way, the main reason I heard of gravity was to explain why things fall down and not sideways or some other direction.

PS
A paper on how it might be possible to fly a small, lightweight helicopter on a planet with 1% of Earth's atmosphere and .375 times Earth's gravity with proportionally larger rotors and much faster rotor RPM (2500 RPM versus 500 or so for earthbound helicopters).
1615493796666.png

Last edited:
Reactions: afoaf