Mars Rover: Real or Fake?

Autoprax

Duke status
Jan 24, 2011
Vagina Point
Atabeach

What is the motivation for hiding the fact that the world is flat?

Bohter never gave me a good answer.

But I think he has mental problems so there's that.

Maybe you are the one set me straight and free me of my annoying knowitall ways?

Last edited:

afoaf

Duke status
Jun 25, 2008
The experiment shows otherwise. Keep in mind:
Relative to Earth, the air on Mars is extremely thin. Standard sea-level air pressure on Earth is 1,013 millibars. On Mars the surface pressure varies through the year, but it averages 6 to 7 millibars.
Mars has enough atmosphere to experiment with a helicopter designed to operate in low atmospheric conditions

a helicopter is a great design as it allows for controlled decent even in the event of failure

running an experiment on mars is not proof of a conspiracy

people have hiked across antarctica

I don't know why you guys don't bother to do the simple fact checking first

atdabeach

Nep status
Jan 25, 2021
Look bros, I know this stuff is triggering as hell. I know it was for me. And I'm not sure I have the time to really satisfy all your questions or even if that is possible, regardless of the evidence I produce. If any of you are really interested in learning about any of this, I honestly suggest doing your own research.

Check this out. This is what Mars actually does over time from our perspective:
1615530198266.png
Is that not beautiful? Be honest... how many of us learned that in school? Or were we bombarded with the impossible space fantasy?

Has anyone figured out what the antecedent for gas pressure is?

As far as the experiment, if the results are even accurate, I didn't come across the part where they controlled for electrostatic attraction, it is because they didn't! Aside from the fact that the entire thing is based in reification, Coulomb's law is based in actual science. It is called a law for a reason and it is quite different than the way we normally speak of laws. Here, in society, laws are broken constantly. Scientific laws however, cannot be broken... never... and I mean ever.

Furthermore, the article talks about quantifying a "pull," an attraction between two masses as many of us have been taught since grade school. Aside from the fact that that theory was superseded back in the early 1900s, Newton himself, centuries ago, stated clearly:
That gravity should be innate inherent & {essential} to matter so that one body may act upon another at a distance through a vacuum without the mediation of any thing else by & through which their action or force {may} be conveyed from one to another is to me so great an absurdity that I beleive no man who has in philosophical matters any competent faculty of thinking can ever fall into it.

So, what's the big deal with this electrostatic nonsense, right? Well, to start with, the cult of scientism claims that the attractive force is 10^39 (yes, 39 zeroes) times stronger than their imagined G.

The paper as to how it could be done is irrelevant, scifi is fun, but c'mon, we have seen an actual experiment showing why the helicopter can't fly where the claimed surface pressure is only 6 or 7 millibars of CO2. Helicopters fly because of Bernoulli's principle. This principle that we know works perfectly from flying planes and helicopters here in our pressurized system which of course requires pressure. what is the antecedent for gas pressure again?

Damn, this is like talking about pro wresting as it it were an athletic competition.

Respectfully,
Out

Attachments

Last edited:

atdabeach

Nep status
Jan 25, 2021
I don't know why you guys don't bother to do the simple fact checking first
Pot/kettle much? If you honestly consider the known logical fallacy of appeal to authority to be fact checking, then I'm gonna have to go ahead and disagree with you on that one.

Autoprax

Duke status
Jan 24, 2011
Vagina Point
The value of engaging is to practice pattern recognition.

I'm no Chocki, but I try.

It seems like it is about disagreeableness as an attention seeking strategy.

It is predictable that these guys will always focus on some measurement but they can never connect the perceived discrepancy to the global conspiracy, the motive for it and the execution of it.

And then they either evade, deflect or play the victim.

See, that is fun.

Mr Doof

Duke status
Jan 23, 2002
San Francisco, CA
Look bros, I know this stuff is triggering as hell. I know it was for me. And I'm not sure I have the time to really satisfy all your questions or even if that is possible, regardless of the evidence I produce. If any of you are really interested in learning about any of this, I honestly suggest doing your own research.
1 - Triggering for you does not equal trigger for others/me. Please don't project, it demeans us both.
2 - Why say you don't think have enough time then spend time trying to prove yourself right and convince us of your beliefs? Then you add that you don' t think you can convince us regardless of the proof you bring, but continue to bring it and push your narrative...is this incongruity maddening for you, like, "Why can't these imbeciles see the truth after what I've shown them?!"
3 - Then the 'if you really want to know the truth, you have to research it yourself" approach, which is a round-about way of demeaning everyone else but yourself, and then you posts up material from people other than yourself. Self-contradiction is a poor foundational approach.

View attachment 106365
Is that not beautiful? Be honest... how many of us learned that in school?
I don't see that spirograph when I view Mars or its path through the heavens.

I see something more like this:1615573812242.png

This apparent "backwards" motion is why the older Greek civilization came up with a new name for these lights in the sky: planets.
1615573938474.png

As far as the experiment, if the results are even accurate, I didn't come across the part where they controlled for electrostatic attraction, it is because they didn't!
You should bring it up with them. Peer review that published experiment and make a name for yourself. But then they will say they did remove as many variables as they could, including electrostatic attraction.

The paper as to how it could be done is irrelevant, scifi is fun, but c'mon, we have seen an actual experiment showing why the helicopter can't fly where the claimed surface pressure is only 6 or 7 millibars of CO2. Helicopters fly because of Bernoulli's principle. This principle that we know works perfectly from flying planes and helicopters here in our pressurized system which of course requires pressure.
1 Tells us to research things (or look things up), then doesn't do it himself. The paper is the theory and the Mars helicopter has been experimentally flown on earth. Hopefully it flies on Mars.
2 Helicopters fly because the rotor is essentially screwing itself into the atmosphere in the same way propellers pull a plane through the air or a boat through the water. Bernoulli's Principle is only part of the phenomena of lift. To this day, people still discuss lift and reasons why wings(and rotors) work.

Damn, this is like talking about pro wresting as it it were an athletic competition.

Respectfully,
Out
Veiled insult and a 'respectful' sign off. Almost as desirable as the backhanded compliment.

Last edited:

atdabeach

Nep status
Jan 25, 2021
And...it becomes clear that arguing with atdabeach is not gonna get anyone anywhere.
Sorry for fukking up your thread, bro. I'm not arguing; just dropping knowledge based on my personal journey... planting seeds...

I have tried answering their questions as they leave all the real questions unanswered. The antecedent for gas pressure is a container. Notice how not one of them hit it?

Look, the bottom line is this: "space" is a man made construct supported by man made mathematics. Reified nonsense after refied nonsense, and that is all it will ever be. Mars is not something that can even be landed upon! So, to answer your original question: FAKE AF! Never, and again, I mean ever, can a pressurized system even exist next to what they describe as "the infinite vacuum of space!" Period!

And I know this sh!t is tough to hear, and not just for that, but for the further implications. Please don't be upset if I respond to a few items that we all might find interesting... no arguing (if possible lol).

I don't see that spirograph when I view Mars or its path through the heavens.
We are never taught it. We are taught that we are infinite specs flying through an infinite vacuum. And that we exploded from almost nothing but their imagined gravity that contained everything. That this explosion over billions of years created planets, oceans, sea life, monkeys and finally, us. Our eyes literally came from this. Again, they mock us.

But most importantly, pertaining to this discussion, not only is that what the ancients from all cultures throughout time have seen Mars do in the sky, this what they have also seen.
Jupiter:
1615607591205.png

Mercury:
1615607636695.png

Venus:
1615607678898.png

Saturn:
1615607720496.png

Neptune:
1615607741762.png

Uranus:
1615607762021.png

Pluto (the only one off center from our true North pole):
1615607793497.png
They are all perfect spirographs as you say and they create what is known as sacred geometry.

And just in case some haven't seen what the ancients have seen since men first looked to the sky, this what our stars due around Polaris, the "pole star" every single night:

1615608180324.png

Lastly, all you mofos, for the sake of transparency, I really never bought into the whole left/right paradigm. I think even as a kid, I saw the hoax. That said, I was a giant nasa fanboy. I always kinda felt like at least we got science... peer review... something is real - and that is where I turned my attention as I believed it was science that would save us.

Sorry, too long winded...

All love

Bohter

Michael Peterson status
Mar 7, 2006
How did I miss this thread? :cheers:

Good work ATB!!!!!!

All the usual suspects ignoring the truly tough questions.....i.e. gas pressure w/o a container....next to a near perfect vacuum? Then redirecting....deflecting....asking questions based on being incredulous.....

Attn "the usual suspects" - One of the easiest to understand proofs of flat is the use of a mechanical gyroscope for level flight across a plane. It would not work for flying around the globe...period.....yet are perfect for flight across a plane. Gyros are rigid in space and on a flight from the N to S hemisphere the sky reference would reverse with the earth reference....right? They do not. And....if you think the gyro is constantly corrected by gravity (1 degree every 70 miles in any direction) then you must also realize this renders the gyro useless as it would also correct during a holding pattern while turning around an airport, for example, pulling a constant 1 or 2 g's. They do not....

One of my favorite proofs....

Last edited:

afoaf

Duke status
Jun 25, 2008
there's a lot of good information on how earth's atmosphere works....

it's pretty interesting stuff

I'm not sure what sacred geometry is. does it have something to do with the great reset and 5g viruses?

Bohter

Michael Peterson status
Mar 7, 2006
there's a lot of good information on how earth's atmosphere works....but it defies a basic law of physics....

it's pretty interesting stuff...but it's a lie....

I'm not sure what sacred geometry is.....not a hard topic to look up and research on your own....

does it have something to do with the great reset and 5g viruses? No...but it's living rent free in your head....apparently.

Fix't it for ye...

Now tell us how that mechanical gyro horizon indicator works across a curved surface.....hmmmm?

moby

Nep status
Nov 10, 2010

View attachment 106365
Is that not beautiful? Be honest... how many of us learned that in school? Or were we bombarded with the impossible space fantasy?

Has anyone figured out what the antecedent for gas pressure is?

As far as the experiment, if the results are even accurate, I didn't come across the part where they controlled for electrostatic attraction, it is because they didn't! Aside from the fact that the entire thing is based in reification, Coulomb's law is based in actual science. It is called a law for a reason and it is quite different than the way we normally speak of laws. Here, in society, laws are broken constantly. Scientific laws however, cannot be broken... never... and I mean ever.

Furthermore, the article talks about quantifying a "pull," an attraction between two masses as many of us have been taught since grade school. Aside from the fact that that theory was superseded back in the early 1900s, Newton himself, centuries ago, stated clearly:
That gravity should be innate inherent & {essential} to matter so that one body may act upon another at a distance through a vacuum without the mediation of any thing else by & through which their action or force {may} be conveyed from one to another is to me so great an absurdity that I beleive no man who has in philosophical matters any competent faculty of thinking can ever fall into it.

So, what's the big deal with this electrostatic nonsense, right? Well, to start with, the cult of scientism claims that the attractive force is 10^39 (yes, 39 zeroes) times stronger than their imagined G.

The paper as to how it could be done is irrelevant, scifi is fun, but c'mon, we have seen an actual experiment showing why the helicopter can't fly where the claimed surface pressure is only 6 or 7 millibars of CO2. Helicopters fly because of Bernoulli's principle. This principle that we know works perfectly from flying planes and helicopters here in our pressurized system which of course requires pressure. what is the antecedent for gas pressure again?

Respectfully,
Out
Hi Bohter.

Bohter

Michael Peterson status
Mar 7, 2006
  • Haha
Reactions: Driftcoast

afoaf

Duke status
Jun 25, 2008
the ways in which physics scales is really interesting

magical geometries, global logo conspiracies, and great resets that didn't happen

I guess that lore is more interesting than plain old reality

Autoprax

Duke status
Jan 24, 2011
Vagina Point
Is it a type?
there's a lot of good information on how earth's atmosphere works....but it defies a basic law of physics....

it's pretty interesting stuff...but it's a lie....

I'm not sure what sacred geometry is.....not a hard topic to look up and research on your own....

does it have something to do with the great reset and 5g viruses? No...but it's living rent free in your head....apparently.

Fix't it for ye...

Now tell us how that mechanical gyro horizon indicator works across a curved surface.....hmmmm?
How does all your evidence support the conclusion that there is global conspiracy to hide the secret that the world is flat?

Put some effort into answering that one.

atdabeach

Nep status
Jan 25, 2021
I got some great video of Sirius tonight:

Stars are not Suns and gas pressure requires a container.

We don't need a college professor to tell us this, nor do we need the 2nd law of thermodynamics to know this! What happens when you pop a balloon?

No grand conspiracy... just actual science.

atdabeach

Nep status
Jan 25, 2021
If Galileo Galilei, Nicolaus Copernicus and Isaac Newton had a camera such as mine, we would not be in this sh!t.