Logic has eluded Zeke

StuAzole

Duke status
Jan 22, 2016
Trust funders can't hold onto money, even large amounts of it. So many of the prominent families in Orange County are proof of this, like the Chapmans.
studies show kids of ew money continue in their parents’ footsteps. Their kids, however, tend to implode.

Zeke is 3rd gen money.

Reactions: santacruzin

hammies

Duke status
Apr 8, 2006
Places like Blacks or Swarmies are fair game for filming, I suspect there were 10-20 photogs with telephotos lined up at each spot.

I can think of a few off-the-beaten-path spots in the SD area that were probably maximum pumping on that swell that should never ever be photographed. The kind of places that take some work to get to, and if you showed up with a video or photo rig you could be expected to be told to leave pronto, in no uncertain terms, lest something unfortunate might happen.

Reactions: sdsrfr and npsp

stringcheese

Miki Dora status
Jun 21, 2017
How off the beaten path can you get in San Diego? “There’s a secret spot at -D street, but you have to be able to interact with space time at just the right angle to get into the - blocks”

for a guy who used to be a pro, Zeke is not very good at surfing big waves. That Skip guy should have a YouTube.

Chocki

Phil Edwards status
Feb 18, 2007
Planet Earth
I'd buy a new Toyota from Gravy. I don't know what Zeke is good for, TBH.
Ben Gravy will end up becoming a motivational speaker bc he used to be a drunk and Zeke/Jacob will be the coked up dude wearing pointy dress shoes trying to get you to drive away in a sick new Tacoma. Its the last TRD Pro on the lot bro, once it’s gone I don’t know when or even if we’re gonna get anymore this year.

casa_mugrienta

Duke status
Apr 13, 2008
Petak Island
How off the beaten path can you get in San Diego?
The spot in question is not off the beaten path and there have been photos published without obvious landmarks.

At the same time there are a lot of people in CA that have no idea it exists, and it is one of the heaviest most intense waves in CA. Everyone around here knows about it, but outside the area not so much. It's a hidden in plain sight sorta deal.

The video of Jimmicane making the location real obvious has about 404,000 views right now.

I don't really care, just stating the obvious.

GromsDad

Duke status
Jan 21, 2014
West of the Atlantic. East of the ICW.
The spot in question is not off the beaten path and there have been photos published without obvious landmarks.

At the same time there are a lot of people in CA that have no idea it exists, and it is one of the heaviest most intense waves in CA. Everyone around here knows about it, but outside the area not so much. It's a hidden in plain sight sorta deal.

The video of Jimmicane making the location real obvious has about 404,000 views right now.

I don't really care, just stating the obvious.
I saw some epic photos from that spot at its peak this swell. Zeke wasn't in them.

• Love
Reactions: john4surf