LIST OF DOOMSDAY PREDICTIONS CLIMATE ALARMIST GOT RIGHT

Duffy LaCoronilla

Duke status
Apr 27, 2016
Why is this even a "political" debate.

Climate change is based on science. https://climate.nasa.gov/evidence/
because politicians are putting forth incomprehensibly expensive “fixes” that won’t really fix anything (nobody is even asking what effect the “fixes” will have) and all of these ideas are predicated on unprecedented destruction of wealth and individual liberty.

AND the countries who pollute the most are exempt

FecalFace

Duke status
Nov 21, 2008
The Californias
Why is this even a "political" debate.
I keep asking this.

Insisting of breathing sh!t air and using finite energy sources without developing alternatives is stupid however you look at the world.

Encouraging polluters and thwarting energy source innovation is not only dumb but it doesn't make any economic sense.

hal9000

Duke status
Jan 30, 2016
Urbana, Illinois
It’s extremely creepy when grown men are picking on a 16 year old girl, and also a sign that you’re unable to dispute the facts.

GDaddy

Duke status
Jan 17, 2006
Carlsbad
I think the average 16-yr old is capable of babysitting a small child for a few hours or working a fast food counter. But I wouldn't pick one to do my taxes or write the shopping list for a household's weekly grocery run or give relationship advice. Kids aren't stupid, but they're also not competent at being an adult, let alone lecturing other adults on how to be competent adults.

We generally ignore kids when they're angry as being of no consequence -they'll get over it just the same as every other generation that came before them. There ain't nothing special about being a kid - everyone has done it.

Duffy LaCoronilla

Duke status
Apr 27, 2016
It’s extremely creepy when grown men are picking on a 16 year old girl, and also a sign that you’re unable to dispute the facts.
It’s should be criminal what the cultists have done to that poor girl. They have brainwashed an autistic child into believing the world is ending and put her in front of the world to throw a tantrum.

She was chosen specifically so dickheads like you would get all self righteous about “picking on” a kid. She is being used by scoundrels who have no interest in debating solutions to this issue. That is exactly the reason they use children. They use them as human shields.

Disgusting.

And if you understood my posts you’d see I wasn’t picking on the girl. The comment is on the brainwashing and use of her by incredibly disgusting people.

Duffy LaCoronilla

Duke status
Apr 27, 2016
Here, this one is picking on the girl herself (yet still implying she’s a creation of the adults in her life)...