Lev Parnas turns over thousands of pages of documents to impeachment investigators.....

$kully

Duke status
Feb 27, 2009
Things cost money. The government uses money that isn't theirs to do things. If they are going to use money, it should have results. This is already a foregone conclusion that there will not be results.

If you actually believe that Trump is attempting to bankrupt the country, you should be against things that cost the country more money for no results

Like employing a press secretary who has yet to face the press?

Phi1

Phil Edwards status
May 21, 2002
Hell Cajon, Ca
Look at your last sentence, you finally get it

Now stop the charade and the waste
I'm hoping the apathetic voter in vulnerable districts see their representatives defend POTUS in spite all of the testimony and obstruction on display. At this point it's more about his enablers.
But the average American has the attention span of a goldfish and are easily dis.....

SQUIRREL!

Ifallalot

Duke status
Dec 17, 2008
Or get a decent human being who does their job instead of grifting off the taxpayer like the entire Trump administration.
At least you're starting to learn that there are no decent human beings who aren't griters in government.

And if you think this is the press secretary's choice to stonewall you're more naive than I thought

mundus

Duke status
Feb 26, 2018
At least you're starting to learn that there are no decent human beings who aren't griters in government.

And if you think this is the press secretary's choice to stonewall you're more naive than I thought
Certainly not in the Trump administration which you defend nonstop, why?

Kento

Duke status
Jan 11, 2002
The Bar

Hey! I wasn't a grifter when I worked in government. But the ever-consistent increase in bureaucracy did drive me crazy enough that I went back to consulting once I was vested. Granted I won't get the full pension I would have if I had stayed but I could not have abided 15 more years of it. Stagnancy is the bane of my existence.

Of course she is doing Trump's bidding. That's a no-brainer.

$kully

Duke status
Feb 27, 2009
Imagine if there were text conversations with Hillary and/or her people using similar language about unlawfully surveilling an American Ambassador and using ambiguous language that could infer the possibility of wacking said ambassador. I'm sure nobody on the right would take notice.

$kully

Duke status
Feb 27, 2009
So are Trump and Rudy palling around with a bunch of shady eastern europeans who look like Dick Tracy villains just to pwn the libs or what?

mundus

Duke status
Feb 26, 2018
Libertarians like Ifail flock to a corrupt authoritarian demagogue like Trump, like I always say, absurd.

Ifallalot

Duke status
Dec 17, 2008
Serious narrow framing and motivated reasoning.

Would ifall be so kind as to provide a link of citing evidence of this widespread grifting and corruption?
Oh, the last 50 years of US history should be a good start for you