Lev Parnas turns over thousands of pages of documents to impeachment investigators.....

Phi1

Phil Edwards status
May 21, 2002
Hell Cajon, Ca
Part of me questions the authenticity of these messages, maybe because if they're real the context and what's implied is f*cking bananas. I assume we're not seeing the whole picture and missing some of Parnas' replies but hooo-leee-shiiiiit.

studog

Duke status
Jan 15, 2003
CA
Part of me questions the authenticity of these messages, maybe because if they're real the context and what's implied is f*cking bananas. I assume we're not seeing the whole picture and missing some of Parnas' replies but hooo-leee-shiiiiit.
should see the one where they dudes say they'll take out Yovanovitch for a price

VonMeister

Duke status
Apr 26, 2013
JOE BIDENS RAPE FINGER
An undated note from a guy indicted on multiple federal charges of fraud and conspiracy who's already fabricated evidence in a desperate attempt to get an immunity deal from Schiff and Pelosi so he can avoid prison? That's the new smoking gun? LOL.

Trumps still your President, faggots.

hal9000

Duke status
Jan 30, 2016
Urbana, Illinois
Seems like Nancy sitting on the articles wasn’t the worst idea after all.

Whether anything becomes of this new evidence is a different story altogether.

Phi1

Phil Edwards status
May 21, 2002
Hell Cajon, Ca
An undated note from a guy indicted on multiple federal charges of fraud and conspiracy who's already fabricated evidence in a desperate attempt to get an immunity deal from Schiff and Pelosi so he can avoid prison? That's the new smoking gun? LOL.

If this is authentic, Giuliani says he was working on behalf of DJT as personal attorney, not as the president's lawyer. So searching out "corruption" in DJT's interest, not the country's interest.
Screenshot_2020-01-14-21-43-04~2.png

$kully

Duke status
Feb 27, 2009

So you’re gonna discredit these guys character without asking why Trumps lawyer Rudy Giuliani was palling around with him?

Sammy The Bull Gravano was by all accounts a shady, bad person, tied to the murders of 19 people but his testimony still brought down John Gotti and others.

GromsDad

Duke status
Jan 21, 2014
West of the Atlantic. East of the ICW.
I've said it before and I'll say it again. I put zero stock in gotchas based on someone getting their picture taken with someone else. Its virtually meaningless in and of itself. I've attended more benefits, chamber functions and golf outings than I can count. Had my picture taken with many people that I don't know from Adam yet in the pictures we all look like friends. If you're in politics you're doing 20x the amount of networking that I do and getting 1000x the number of pictures taken.